Is it possible to learn programming as a 27 years old?

Is it possible to learn programming as a 27 years old?

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 14K)

no its over ldar

Yes, the idea that one can only learn as a child lacks any evidence.

Yes it’s fucking possible you god damn dunce.

Yes, just like anything. It takes a lot of time and practice to learn a programming language especially for a newbie. This is not to say it's impossible, but you need to have discipline in order to make progress. Come up with a goal project or maybe find a book you can follow along with. Books, goals, and projects can help focus your efforts as well as give you very need structure to hold on to.

But who am I kidding? You are Jow Forums. You'll send three days in some shitty python book and give up after you to tuples and dictionaries.

>is it possible to learn x at n years old?
Yes, but not possible for you, since you have to ask.

Attached: 1561696741083.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

>yes, but
Yes invalidates the rest.

based

how long would it take for a technical university dropout?

It is possible to learn programming as a 27 years old.

Only just. 28 years, 2 months, and 15 days is the exact age you cant learn programming anymore

Attached: b1562714538219.jpg (640x583, 49K)

Lots of my profs studied physics or something like and learned programming much later on. Now they teach cs at my uni.

i worked after highschool. 25 now, in uni, majoring in cs. doesn't come easy but its not bad

Yes, but you will never be really good at it
It's like playing an instrument, all the greats start young

depends on quality of your programming socks.

started converting helpdesk drones into junior devs recently, the survival rate isn't very good but some can make it

Truth.
Your comment was invalidated.

Is it mandatory to learn something else when studying programming and combine both knowledges?

Imagine actually being 27 and still making threads like this, go see a Shrink OP

>Is it possible to learn programming as a 27 years old?
This sentence put me in tears.
It's easy to dismiss this one guy as an exception.
But the fact is that most people think this way.
What the fuck is wrong with this world

A lot of people don't have much neuroplasticity.

It's over for you, sorry. All neuroplasticity is gone by age 20. These days there are self taught 14 year olds who can builds operating systems. But it's ok, programming has been saturated for a while now. You can choose another path. I don't have any suggestions.

Apply yourself, user.

>be HR
>hiring for an entry level position
>applicant is over 23yo

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 258K)

No after 26 it's all over

>27 years old
stopped reading right there

Yeah, but you will become a low-tier dev.

Is it possible to become professional football player at 27?

No, actually

Getting old is very sad.

Yes. Pay for a 6-9 month course. You'll still suck but you'll suck less than most people.

No, but it helps.