DUDE JUST GRIND LEETCODE AND STUDY ALGORITHMS FOR HOURS A DAY IF YOU WANT A JOB LMAO

>DUDE JUST GRIND LEETCODE AND STUDY ALGORITHMS FOR HOURS A DAY IF YOU WANT A JOB LMAO

Attached: 1562621761318.jpg (586x524, 42K)

Well that's what you have to do if you want a job. Look into a different field of study if you don't want to do that.

Attached: 1562891553695.jpg (630x960, 263K)

Or maybe you don't need to try to work for a massive faceless corporation and instead work for a smaller company, where the requirements are much lower

hahaha retard.

It's the only time in your life you will actually write algorithms so enjoy it will it lasts. After that you'll only be piecing libraries together.

At least you actually have a concrete path to getting a job, try being in any traditional engineering field. My fellow chemical engineering grads from a year ago are working as technicians or baristas, while I said fuck that and did some dinky web dev projects for a summer and got a job. Just put your nose to the grindstone and it’ll pay off.

I really fucking hate escapism at this point. The isekai genre is too lazy. the writing's lazy, the animation's lazy and the fuckers watching it are lazy.
fucking nip hikki faggots. I hope they become an heroes for the sake of my entertainment not being shitty.

Attached: 1559957529320.jpg (705x540, 56K)

The author of that media should be shot

Name one bad thing about it. Clearly it can't be pizza.

Knife-ears and knife-ear sympathizers should be purged

Wait, this isn't satire?

Enjoy it while it last, this is what anime is all about baby

Attached: 9230bce80e714ef53b103907a63b52281518797153_full.jpg (640x907, 200K)

>not a douj
dropped

This is only true for gay California jobs.
I don't have this struggle in Atlanta because other developers here don't act like niggers if you can't solve some bullshit Algo 101 problem. Sure, it helps you be a better programmer, but how often are you gonna be solving theoretical bullshit anyway?

Cool, how much do you make?

Way more per hour than you'll ever make, Cali tranny :^)

I thought engineering people always got jobs. I guess STEM is really a meme

Woah defensive much?

I don’t work in California, I’m looking to move to the United States for work and was just curious how much you make in Atlanta without leetcoding because this shit is draining, but I see all the niggers and spics in Atlanta have rubbed off on you. Enjoy your 70k!

Literally every flyover dev ever. The best is when they try justifying their 60k lets them save more than the 200k salaries in seattle.

D-don't pick apart my flaws and defense tactics pls
But for real, I'm really glad that I don't work my ass off like I've heard they do out west.

120k, got out of college in 2017.
>I’m looking to move to the United States
Try and aim for a better company, I know it's hypocritical of me to backpedal now, but you won't find anything worthwhile (experience wise) in the ATL area. I'm content with mediocrity though, so I'd gladly give up a good work experience for a cushy job where I can sit on my fat ass and crank out niggerlicious features.

non-autist enginiggers always get jobs. discord trannies that went to school for four years and shitposted instead of doing something useful or cool (like joining a fraternity or club or some shit that proves you have social skills). if i see one more fucking computer-science negroid at my fucking school i swear to god I'll beat him to death with an microelectronic design textbook and tell him to get a REAL FUCKING DEGREE WHERE YOU DON'T HAVE TO TEACH JAVASCRIPT TO POZZED AFRICAN YOUTH
>epic meme

Attached: schizo.jpg (800x802, 154K)

Are you a Jacket?

Engineering companies will gladly give out internships and co-ops, but refrain from full time employment because of the extra $$$ and benefits. It’s common to see people with 2 years worth of internships get rejected because the company can just hire a co op student at a fraction of the cost, with similar performance since it’s all bitch work anyways. Real work goes to the thousands of unemployed engineers with 20+ years of experience getting laid off from manufacturing and oil.

>Not moving pass retarded nips and gooks and only reading chad chink wuxia

i wish that was me

Those are not true, unless you work in a web meme shop. applies