/csg/ - Chink Shit General

Yanwen Edition

Previously:

Attached: u4262049799636453742fm11gp0.jpg (500x470, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
aliexpress.com/item/32465074880.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where's the news

Stuck at the airport like all yanwen parcel.

anyone with "wild" purchases lately?

Attached: wild.png (575x475, 203K)

Best chinkshit smartphone around $300~ usd? I was trying to wait for pocophone f2 but I really can't wait much longer as myself phone is giving way.

Cheap and toxic pvc material, you will get cancer

Best fountain pens and ink?

Even chinese never buy fountain pen made by chink companies, go for German or Italian made.

Any "good" cheap brands you'd recommend?

'Yingxiong' or 'hero'

Lamy is pretty decent and so cheap that every German kid has one. They're ~15€ on amazon.de

My mother still uses the one she had in school, so for 15€ you get something you probably will never have to replace.

Things not even chinks buy chinkshit off:
Baby formula
Fountain pens
Cosmetics

Are these worth anything? I kinda wrecked my old sports watch today when after forgetting I left it on the squat rack.

Attached: HTB1FYORcQWE3KVjSZSyq6xocXXaw.jpg (800x800, 41K)

Seconding this, there's a sale on right now and am considering nabbing one

>no news
Screw you, double nigger.

Second this. Also do you need the app/account to use this? I just want phone call status, media controls, and basic notifications.

Thanks

You need to install the Mi Fit app on your phone.

>tfw YANWEN'D

Attached: 1501335695000.png (398x409, 49K)

What do you think happens to packages that never get delivered?

Should I?
I don't need a 120gb ssd but it would fill the ugly window bracket for one in my case.

Attached: unknown-10.png (1100x447, 204K)

$2 good luck anom

>$2
What could go wrong?

guys, I'm off to sleep since I can barely hold my eyes open
if there isn't news by then I make one just like in the good old days

Note 7 pro

>inb4 it’s a 2MB drive with chink cryptolocker preinstalled

HOW DO I DEAL WITH SHIPPING ANXIETY AAAAAAAA

>people complaining about Yanwen
>while I am sitting alone, losing third package in a row to Cainiao
Why the fuck I keep ordering shit and not paying two extra bucks for good shipping options.

are the QCY wireless earbuds currently on sale on aliexpress worth the cheap af price?

The normal "true" price is something like $23-24. But, sure, they're alright.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713_011438.png (516x345, 35K)

Can't speak for the Xiaomi Band 4 but the Xiaomi Bip is one of the best smart watches on the market. Month long battery life and good for receiving notifications.

Attached: IMG_20190712_171517166_HDR.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

The QS2 gets a fuckton of praise so yeah

What's wrong with your skin, m8?

Any good smartwatch with gps so i can use it for running without needing to pair it to my phone like a mi band?

Huge chink parcel arrived today, will only show pics if you give me NEWS

i have been buying tons of chink fishing lures
pic related

Attached: IMG_20190712_182710.jpg (2448x3264, 3.18M)

german fountain pens are shit. get chink ones if you want something cheap and japanese if you want quality.

Any opinions on New Bee eartips? Are the Spinfits better?

I asked in the last thread but didn't stick around to see if any friendly Anons replied...why is there so much fishing stuff on AliExpress? Is fishing popular in China? I literally have no idea

I was going to answer your question but ehh I'm probably wrong
Maybe it is a popular thing in russia, seeing as how aliexpress is basically the #1 source for online crap for them.
Otherwise, maybe fishing is just a really big market globally and lures are super simple and cheap to make and usually sell well even with a MASSIVE markup so printing money.

Yes, confirmed, a chink here

Fish is very popular in China specifically, they alone make up 50% of the aquaculture market.

i need a long micro usb cable (micro usb to normal usb) for my ps4 controller i bought on amazon to play on pc
any recommendations? im scared of getting chinked and the cable fucking up my controller battery

bitch it's just a fucking cable
A) how chinked can you be on a max $5 purchase
B) how is it going to fuck your battery it's just a cable
C) fuck you!

>A) how chinked can you be on a max $5 purchase
im not worried about the cable cost, im worried about my controller battery

>B) how is it going to fuck your battery it's just a cable
idk, im paranoid

i just want to use my controller while it charges

well don't suck on it then

he's a ginger or has been sunburned a lot

>B) how is it going to fuck your battery it's just a cable
Very easily if it's poorly made, which is very likely if it's a cheap chink knock-off.
A solder short, or a filament of wire in the wrong place. Calor, rubor, dolor, tubor.

Literally any cable will do, if theres a short on the cable nothing will happen cause:
>Sony has proper built controllers with protection.
>The short will most likely damage the PlayStation side, and trip an usb fuse. Nothing will happen

I bought a chink nvme adapter for $3

Works on my old Z77 mobo, got win10 booting off it and read/write is 3000/1800mbs on this SX8200 1tb.

Unplugged all my sata drives and removed the cables for everything.

Attached: IMG_20190712_161033.jpg (2268x3180, 1.57M)

I have the mi band 3 and had the mi band 2. They're pretty good. You will need the mi fit app to pair it but after that you can use third party apps.

What's the current recommendation for chink earphones? Looking for something that will sound a bit better and last a bit longer than the $10 supermarket earphones I've been using.

Attached: EY3J.png (1017x143, 17K)

KZ ZSN, Tin T2/P1, QCY QS2 for Bluetooth

>QCY QS2 for Bluetooth
What about Airdots?

Hero and Jinhao stuff
There's some others that are in the price range of cheap non-chink FPs, but they're much better than their non-chink competitors (at last in features) if the QC doesn't shit all over you
you can search reddit or something for a list if recs, there are a few chink FP enthusiasts over there, but they tend to prefer expensive stuff over the cheap and nice Jinhao's

Got the new grey KZ Bluetooth cable, which uses a Qualcomm CSR8675 instead of CSR8645 on the previous black version. It sounds the same, I’m on an iPhone so I can’t take advantage of aptX HD (AAC only) and the level of background hiss is about the same. We’ll see about battery life and durability, but so far so good.

Attached: D69B5D88-EB33-4865-B708-409D68DB854B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

Didn't realise they were so cheap now. Ordered two in anticipation for Black Friday SSDs. Thanks user.

Where did you get that foam tips? Link?

How do you find the Bluetooth cable compared to wired for comfort? Obviously not being tethered to a device is a big advantage but I imagine the cable is as or more annoying than traditional. Never used wireless in ears at all.

Comply T-500, not chinkshit

It's way better. I wear these with the cable in front (instead of behind the neck) for ~30 minutes at a time for a public transit commute, and for that use case they're pretty much perfect because they allow me to use my phone in crowded quarters without worrying about snagging the cable. Since I'm not moving around much I don't have to worry about the cable bouncing, and when it gets cold I can tuck it into my jacket collar to make it 100% secure and 100% out of the way. Never used AirPods or similar, but I imagine the totally cable-free style would be even better for comfort.

Best cheap chink shit mechanical keyboard that doesn't use blue switches?

Also, whatever happened to the Discord server?

There is no such adapters for PCI-E 2.0 right?

Ugreen is good.

Thanks, tempted to get one for T2 memephones.
Comply tips are really nice but in the spirit of CSG, I ordered these cheap ones recently after reading they were comparable. Still waiting so can't vouch personally.
amazon.com/Earphone-New-Replacement-Blocking-Headphones/dp/B071Z6J3XL/

Mine lasts around 5-6h.

I'd say James Donkey 619 or MagicForce 68.
Durgod was a clear contender but the price skyrocketed.

Never order chink shit Jow Forums

Attached: file.png (779x578, 219K)

URGH Gearbest

bought a knife, direct checkout via paypal

apparently I have an account? recovered pw and logged in. Saw my order from ~10 days ago, STILL NOT SHIPPED. Clicked the dumb "ship already assholes" button, and my new order (same mail address) does not show up in my orders tab

fuckin' chinamen

Goybest is an entierly different level of awful compared to most modern chink stores. They have a pretty fancy website and somebody with some understanding of English checks their descriptions so they seem legit. And then you order from them, your stuff takes 5 months and their customer support speaks English so fucking poorly that some chink mom&pop store running everything through google translate would laugh at them. I ordered there once and never repeated the mistake.

Hey /csg/
Not used this place much since 2016 when I bought a Redmi Note 3 'Kenzo' - it's still going strong even after a few drops.
Anyway I need a battery pack, Xiaomi were running things last time I checked here and there were knock-offs floating about.
The sites were AliExpress, BangGood & DH Gate - PayPal prefered
Where do I get & what do I get?

Yeah I'm considering cancelling both orders via Paypal. Is there a max time to do that? Might wait until the end of the month to see if they shipped

I bought several packages beginning this year, accidentally used Yanwen, I legit still never received them.

Do me onefavor and send me the link! If you want of course, user.

Nothing has changed except you might want a powerbank with usb-c ports now.

>Is there a max time to do that?
Sorry, no idea. Can't help you there.

cont

ok, 180 days is the limit. I'll give them a month from now. Fuckers.

any good chink optics that hold zero?

It seems to have been removed. Given this seller lists everything from 10mb pcmia cards to 128gb SD cards at $2 it probably wouldn't end in an item.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-025454.png (720x1280, 165K)

as promised
NEWS: WHATEVER HAPPENED TO OTHER NEWSANONS(?)

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
YANWENED
poker cards
5 volt gay pride motherboard fans
redmi airdots review
user has anger issues
anons drop their phones a lot
CHINA POST ORDINARY MAILED
user somehow got all sale packages delivered alreads (lucky bastard)
mouse cable holder
chinkdisk worse and more expensive thank sharks
full sized sex doll NO CUSTOMS
label writter has secret DC plug
chinesium knife discussions
don't preorder animeshit
user gets lots of packages, a soldering iron and a cool tee
user spend more on aliex than the rest of the thread (whatever happend to the bronze statue user?)
all the swag with mi bands and zero cool with the autism bracelet
3D printer or CNC router? why not both!
user got BANGEDGOOD

link to previous thread

Any experience with biking windbreaker jackets tgat can fit in a pocket? Great if they are also rainproof.

baka

I made over 20 orders, never had a problem.
They're English is shit but you can use that in your favor.
I got a refund on some sunglasses I broke while drunk, and I stated it like so on my message.

Yeah I'll check back with them and see, maybe the order tab just takes a while to update. Either way I got mail confirmation.

Might order another knife from another china site SO I CAN CUT SHIT SOONER

Better late than never.
A bit like Yanwen

Attached: Cray.jpg (1500x1000, 519K)

You can always buy a classic knife locally.

Attached: 71GeYbAQG4L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x744, 80K)

True, but I really like folders. The Opinel knifes are great quality, but very rustic in their appearance, which I'm not a big fan of

If you don't need a lock, these are among my favourites as well.

Attached: 6117e6fQQAL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1004, 118K)

Attached: 71xHM-pTfDL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1012, 134K)

Thanks, user

My replacement buzzer for my Pocophone F1 arrived.

Water damage broke my phone in Thailand during songkran. I've replaced the screen, power buttons and finally, buzzer/loudspeaker.

Can't believe how easy it was.

Attached: IMG_20190713_103430.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

Are these Kingspec M2 ssd drives any good?
I've got a Intel NUC box with a M2 slot that I want to get a better hard drive for, I could just get a normal 2.5" ssd but these M2 seem to be about the same price.

aliexpress.com/item/32465074880.html

Attached: HTB1W6_XiYZnBKNjSZFrq6yRLFXaG.jpg (950x1107, 169K)

>My entire family died in the fire. 5 stars fast shipping

which ones are your favorites?

Seconding this question. How do airdots compare?

Which IEMs are those? Recommend them?

How are chink speakers? After some for playing classical music.

Attached: file.png (225x225, 59K)

Holy shit, I accidentally confirmed receiving new order. I was so mad at another chinese bastard who sent me not full order of bushings for my soldering iron.

Attached: .jpg (600x600, 33K)

ok mr expert what's keeping you from selling anodized almunium edc shit for sub $20 and getting filthy rich off of massdrop hipster faggots

I got Edifier R1850DB. They are absolutely fine for gayman, not sure about classical music desu.
Edifier are usually number one recommendation on most websites I've seen when you are looking for extremely budget speakers.

Isn't the hissing sound intorable on this cables?

intolerable*

New Amazfit smart watches just got released with ECG. Are there any reviews? I was almost going to buy a Galaxy Watch but getting a ECG watch is better for me since it would be useful at the gym.

Are GPD Wins cheap chink junk or actually good for playing games and browsing the web?

>dad wants a smartphone for his birthday the end of this month to replace his ancient galaxy s3 mini
>for some reason really likes my redmi 4 and also wants a chinkphone
>hey, the redmi 7A looks nice, and it should get sent pretty fast from the official store
>it's been over a week now and the order only switched over to "processing" yesterday

The priority shipping won't save me now

Attached: hugemistake_AD.gif (600x333, 1.87M)