Intel is dead. Buy a Ryzen 3000. Or else

Intel is dead. Buy a Ryzen 3000. Or else.

Attached: file.png (712x712, 518K)

reminder that hes a mac shill

imagine him when apple goes full AMD and ditches shintel?

fUCKING god I hate this pig tub lard whenever I see him on thumbnails I never watch that video and when I see him on screen in any other video i close the video and dislike because I can fucking smell him through the screen hes disgusting

ok but are you saying this because you are fat yourself or because you are /v/fatpeoplehate?

im getting fat. not fat like him but def. not fit

lmao. just look at this fat fucking turd face. nigger nostrils, fetal alcohol syndrome, balding, down syndrome eyes. so fucking disgusting. to think that most people in burgerland look like this monkey sub specimen is so fucking disgusting. I'm literally throwing up irl right now.

i'm the opposite lol. i caat stand linus and his girly voice anymore, he overreacts about everything and is constantly yelling. i am so happy now and then there are episodes without him, this are the ones i watch

Attached: putthecoresinthebag.jpg (1000x563, 315K)

Faggot amd shill fuck off fat jew

Attached: Screenshot_20181102-095933_Samsung Experience Home.jpg (1080x1579, 713K)

Intel is a diseased garbage company, jews are a plague on this world and holocaust never happened.

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

Apple aren't going with AMD CPUs. They're developing their own ARM-based chips for the desktop and will dump Intel once they're ready.

Based. Fuck chads, fuck good genetics and fuck sport

Now that's a big guy

How big is his dick?

I am from Vancouver, not USA. delete this.

here's the thing with switching to ARM. if you do this then you will need an emulation layer to support existing x86 software, and that at lone will lead to a significant overhead on a lot of multithreaded applications, like renderers, compositors, simulators, DAW mixing/mastering, and CAD modelling. there's no way they will be able to support all that with emulation without putting in multiple chips on their system, and that will inflate the price of the systems drastically. this applies to anyone switching to ARM.

>arm
>in anything that requires more than 35w
>ever
side note, "arm" means "poor" in german

Seething indian faggot cockroach kike.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Apple have no interest in legacy support and porting things over to ARM will be incredibly simple thanks to their framework. It already is porting between Mac OS and iOS.

Because macs are good

In Norwegian it's more like someone life hates and you should feel sorry for.

can you imagine being a really nice 6.5/10 chick, in STEM, you legitimately like the guy, are hesitant due to his appearance but still want to give him a go because of how nice he is - you manage to actually get past his looks and decide to give him a chance. you're just that good a person.
he invites you in, his apartment is a single room. all the walls are filled with Jow Forums meme posters, a couple manjaro/gentoo posters, and you can see a stallman meme dakimakura in the corner. he has what seems to be a collection of thinkpads.
you start to have second thoughts, but you still manage to convince yourself not to be so judgemental.
you start making out, things get heated up, you're in your underwear. you unbelt him and you feel a bulge. it surprises you, but hey, it's probably just the jeans.
and then when you pull his pants and underwear down, you see that he has a huge 22cm magnum dick.
and then he says it:
>"what, did you expect mine to be smaller than linus' too?"
how do you respond?

we got too cocky intelbros

Attached: 1562750688932.png (890x644, 641K)

Okay, if my delidded, overclocked, watercooled 6700k no longer meets my needs.

friendship with intel officially ended.

AMD is my new best friend now

Attached: The Gang's all here.jpg (602x487, 114K)

still better than linus with his hapa kids

>finnish
>aryan

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Most computer nerds are and have always been fat.
This conversation on fatties is redundant

He's probably just trying to avoid offending Linus's audience.

You're not supposed to put extensive thought into an image of Hitler with the cast of K-on, you absolute moron.

Why can't Intel stop being pozzed shit?

I don't care what this guy says, hes too fat to be a reliable source of information.

based tbhh

This man looks like a massive scoop of mayonnaise

it's like seeing yourself in the mirror huh

Based,. Fat fuck Anthony needs to lose weight.

How many Macs have you benchmarked, tested, used and reviewed?

Or else what? You slob choke on my cock?

Post a pic of yourself right now

Glad I'm not the only one. It's a shame though because he makes me miss out on what could've been an interesting video. I can't even stomach listening to him in the background because I can hear the acoustic effects his fat has on his voice.

It hasn't even been a year since I bought my R5 2600. It would be a waste of money to get rid of it so soon.

Then you would be facing the same way retard.

how is he not wheezing every word he's saying at that body and build size.

ITT:
jealous beta basedbois when confront with absolute PEAK MASCULINITY

Does he browse Jow Forums?

seething fatty

Yeah, MacOS is POSIX and so it's the same as GNU/Linux

>a year

average AyyMDrone upgrade rate

yes i do

he actually has a really good voice

compared to santa's elf linux voice, sure

I bet his farts smell like roast beef and yorkshire puddings.

If you weren't fat, you wouldn't be afraid to prove it.

you know i rather watch him cause he actually has some technical understanding than linus saying bullshit all day long

Hey, I just want you to know that a fat fucking piece of shit. Lose some weight.

According to Jow Forums he is aryan cause he has blue eyes and blonde hair

here's the thing with switching to x86. if you do this then you will need an emulation layer to support existing powerpc software, and that at lone will lead to a significant overhead on a lot of multithreaded applications, like renderers, compositors, simulators, DAW mixing/mastering, and CAD modelling. there's no way they will be able to support all that with emulation without putting in multiple chips on their system, and that will inflate the price of the systems drastically. this applies to anyone switching to x86.

he is, albeit a morbidly obese one.

>Or else.
Go on.

Attached: Tomato_cig.jpg (900x900, 83K)

whatever fatass

Why should I trust somebody that's too stupid to eat only 2000 calories a day and walk a bit? If he can't figure basics out no way I'm listening to him for anything remotely complex.

based

here's the thing with switching to x86. if you do this then you will need an emulation layer to support existing powerpc software, and that at lone will lead to a significant overhead on a lot of multithreaded applications, like renderers, compositors, simulators, DAW mixing/mastering, and CAD modelling. there's no way they will be able to support all that with emulation without putting in multiple chips on their system, and that will inflate the price of the systems drastically. this applies to anyone switching to x86.

That would explain why he is the most competent person working for LTT.

AMD is a perfect fit for apple since neither are capable of boosting a cpu above 4.3ghz

Stop posting images of this fucking landwhale! You're giving me nightmares!

Because MacOS is the best desktop Unix-like.

Attached: desktop-4M.jpg (5120x2880, 3.71M)

Attached: nope.png (1920x960, 1.68M)

get fucked, fatty.

Attached: 1533656444097.png (800x458, 482K)

>only fat people refuse to post their picture on Jow Forums

lol are you one of those whales that was horrified by fatpeoplehate?

Attached: 1547254176568.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

based & frogpilled

But I'm happy with my X4 840. 2nd and later gen Ryzen mobos only support garbage OSes

Attached: IMG_20190630_133330.jpg (2061x2487, 2.52M)

He's a Big Mac shill.

Why is Linus enabling morbid obesity?

This guy will probably develop type II diabetes within the next 5 years, and serious cardiovascular problems within the next 10.

What does the average american weigh nowadays? 350 pounds at least?

He makes JW look like a bodybuilder by comparison.

underrated post

kek

Death to Intel.

>stutters + shit productivity + shit efficiency
Tell me one realistic reason to consider Intel.

Attached: 1500639922851.png (2250x2324, 107K)

love this guy

**inhales all your Cheetos**

he and linus tech tips are based and no one can tell me otherwise

>stutters
Holy fuck I thought that was normal, now that I think about it I remember not having those kinds of problems when playing vidya on one screen and watching something on the other when I had an Athlon X2 ages ago.

MacOS gets more popular every year in spite of how terrible the 2016-2019 macbooks are. I blame Windows Update and SystemD.

LTT has improved in quality. Simple as that.

Linus is still a shill that softballs sponsored content but he has hired people who are better than him.

LTT was always an entry level tech channel, getting people into tech without scaring normies away with too much in-depth stuff
and there's nothing wrong with that really

Attached: nathan.jpg (540x304, 88K)

>I thought that was normal
The absolute state of Intel CPUs

He probably can't even get an erection, dude.

what is the system memory latency like? does the 3900x hit the wall at 16mb too?

kek

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Look at the chromosomes on that fella! Beauty!

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 51K)