What went wrong?

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

best torrent client according to Jow Forums
What went wrong?

Attached: qb-banner.png (68 KB, 800x200)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues?q=is:open is:issue crash
pastebin.com/E7rZEWqA
mullvad.net/en/guides/bittorrent/
linuxuprising.com/2019/06/deluge-bittorrent-client-20-released.html

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

STALLED

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

Nothing. Trackers still rank it as top client.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

nothing
Nigga, you've been out of the loop. Last version is a disaster.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Will you spam these threads when it gets fixed eventually?

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

Last version is a disaster
Yeah? And? So? It won't auto update itself genius. What exactly is so broken anyway?

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Deluge is better
Prove me wrong

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

Its still a good client, probably even a great one. I do wish it had better blocklist support though. for YEARS that has been a shitty element of it. Unlike every other FLOSS client - Deluge and Transmission for instance - it doesn't seeem to have web-based, auto-updating blocklist/filtering support. Can't see why except devs saying "hurrdurr blocklist no worky" last I checked, a stupid rationale given that the effectiveness is dependent on their source, update frequency, and use.

Anyway, its still a good client overall

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

What even is a torrent block list? As well as an torrent RSS feed? Who even uses this shit? Who even uses anything other than create torrent, download, seed and "stream"?

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

what even is <feature>? who even uses anything other than <subset of features I use>? <feature> shouldn't even exist
Red Hat employees are not welcome on this board. Shoo shoo.

Angel King
Angel King

What the fuck are you even talking about? I just asked a few questions. What the fuck does RedHat even have to do with any of this?

Oliver Rivera
Oliver Rivera

Red Hat employees are not welcome on this board. Shoo shoo.
I chuckled desu

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

install rtorrent

Joseph Nelson
Joseph Nelson

RSS feed
You don't need to manually download new TV-episodes. It does it automatically for you.

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

avoiding the question
Just tell him why the bloat is beneficial you autist

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Everything. Honestly fuck qt4/5.

In my opinion torrent clients should be daemons not desktop applications. I run rtorrent and access it through a web interface on a raspberry pi. That way I save money on electricity.

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

Still on 4.1.5 with 100+ torrents seeding and have zero issues. Not sure what you people are bitching about.

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

qbit works fine
imagine being too retarded to set up a client

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues?q=is:open is:issue crash

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

4.1.6?
what's wrong?

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Nothing significant overall other than there are those who are Deluge or Transmission die hards since qBittorrent isn't the only reliable client out there.

Only recent issues I experienced with qBittorrent is that some downloads won't start immediately where the download only starts after a few minutes or might need me to close and then re-open the client (does not affect me significantly).

There is the stalled meme for this client but that is usually for downloads with little to no seeders in my experience (earlier issue for stalling when it was a different and more noticeable issue has seen been resolved).

David Martin
David Martin

for normies its fine

for server use? deluge all the way

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Transmission or Halite, maybe bitpump.

If I wanted a browser and chat program I'd install esr and hexchat.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

FORCE RESUME and done.

she likes it rough ;)

David Gutierrez
David Gutierrez

How is it a disaster? How badly do you people fuck up the settings that these programs just stop working?

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

STALLED
T
A
L
L
E
D

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

Update it

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

install rtorrent
The only answer.

Jacob Myers
Jacob Myers

Nothing? It really is the best. Only problem I have with it is that it's not as good for a server setup, that's where Deluge comes in.
What happened with the last version? Seems to work fine

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

RSS feed is great when you've setup your shows on one of the sites that let's you do a custom RSS feed of new TV torrents. It's an easier form of setting up Sonarr.

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

aria2c is better.

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

Wrong. Jow Forums loves rtorrent and transmission-daemon.

Nicholas Clark
Nicholas Clark

bython+jshit
i'm.so.outside

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Transmission is better
CRASHED
R
A
S
H
E
D

Cameron Ortiz
Cameron Ortiz

Can't. It's just better.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

low speeds
ask developers
LOL ITS YOUR FAULT HERE IS WORKING FINE

Attached: 1562446166307.jpg (24 KB, 317x432)

Joshua Bennett
Joshua Bennett

someone show me a screen shot of the latest deluge running on windows 10

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

Question as someone who never used RSS for torrents, what's the deal as far as storage space goes? Like does it autodelete stuff once it starts getting full or?

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

this, Jow Forums just makes fun of qbittorrent for stalling

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

deluge was on hiatus for over 2 years but it might be the king again now until qbittorrent updates

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

Americans on shitty American ISPs with shaped torrent traffic blaming a rock solid open source program that millions use without issue every single day

Yikes

Blake Jackson
Blake Jackson

/thread
deluge and qbittorrent are for plebs who care more about something being similar to µtorrent than being an actually good torrent client

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

Nah, RSS feed with qBittorrent is the simplest form of automation, it just downloads items from the feed (that match a criteria, if you've set one, like only 1080p or put some label on a certain show so it goes to a certain download folder)

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

Tribler best

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

last update autocrashing holy shit

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

Just revert.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

not OP but i've noticed a lot of torrent stalling on 4.1.6, 4.1.5 is still perfectly fine :)

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

Shut up you liberal parasite

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

F U C K / G /
U U A
C A N C E R
K T B
/ S A
G G
/ E

Enjoy your command line communist-ware fucking shits.
/ T I X A T I /-forever

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

Yeah but you need to have the room to store what it's downloading.

Levi Green
Levi Green

2500+
Holy fucking shit lmao.

Attached: Annotation-2019-07-13-073907.png (9 KB, 335x145)

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

Well yeah of course, same as with downloading torrents in general. I don't think any client will remove your shit if you don't have space for what you're downloading

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

use transmission. the daemon mode can be controlled using a http interface or the cli. it also has qt and gtk frontends as well. it's really fucking comfy.

Xavier Ross
Xavier Ross

LIII
Can't believe this doesn't get mentioned on Jow Forums more often. It's a relatively new client that's both actively developed and still incredibly stable. doesn't get stalled.meme, unlike qbittorrent.
github.com/aliakseis/LIII

Attached: LIII-BitTorrent-Client.png (12 KB, 739x472)

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

the unique feature that not make me come back to transmission is the sequential download(streaming).

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

looks nice but doubt any private trackers have it whitelisted.
also i want fucking dark mode on these clients.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

so you're watching it as it's downloading?

Jayden Morris
Jayden Morris

this and check the quality of the video before download the whole season, there are fucking shit upscaled animes.

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

not using rtorrent

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

Deluge straight up hangs & crashes whenever I add a torrent. qBt on the other hand starts downloading it without a hitch :^)

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

best client is rTorrent

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

Bloated.
Transmission > that shit.

John Cook
John Cook

nothing. it's the best desktop client. rtorrent for servers and qbit for desktops!
works on my machine

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

never had issues with not enough space but i imagine it gives errors if you try to download something you have not enough space for. i download animus using rss and it's great!

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

good thing i still use 4.1.5

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

Will they fix that ghost torrent glitch in transmission?

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Nothing. It just works.
Only function Id consider bloat is search and thats only because I dont use it

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

?

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

Torrenting is the best and qbittorrent is wonderful. You go back to what misery you came from.

James Myers
James Myers

Tixati to me

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

Used it for about a year with no problems. Light and simple to use. Then about a month ago every torrent I added, regardless of the number of seeds, would say Stalled until I selected force resume and then restarted the program. Not exactly the end of the world, but it seems like a common problem and there's no fix. It's inconvenient.

Owen Price
Owen Price

Things that do not exist:
stalled qbittorrent
CP
bigfoot
???

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

Should i switch to this from deluge? Deluge doesn't get updated anymore it seems

Colton Diaz
Colton Diaz

Open magnet link instead of downloading .torrent
STALLED
Yeah, okay.
Guess I'll go download that torrent file then.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

if deluge works there is no reason. Pretty sure 2.X was released recently so it is still supported.

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

no installer yet for the new version on windows
Thanks for raising my hope, faggot

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (28 KB, 499x481)

Sebastian Hernandez
Sebastian Hernandez

Deluge is ass on windows anyway, only good on Linux

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

So what do you guys ultimately recommend on Windows?

Transmission? Seems a little bit simplistic.

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

Probably qBittorrent, despite this annoying STALLED bullshit.

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

I miss being able to set upload speed to 0kb/s and the client respecting that i don't want anything uploaded, which ironically utorrent did
Meanwhile deluge may still upload a couple of mb for each torrent. So much for free software let's the user control the program.
I guess i will try qbittorrent in then.

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

picotorrent

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

no built in search plugins
no sequential downloading
still feels slow and bloated
if I wanted a client that offers little functionality I'd use transmission.

Bentley Mitchell
Bentley Mitchell

it was working fine for a while but now when I add a new torrent from a magnet link, it's always stalled unless I wait for it to load metadata before clicking OK to add the torrent

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

I've found that when the download isn't starting smoothly, right click -> force reannounce gets it started
I also have all these trackers autoadded to new torrents which makes sure I don't just rely on those the tracker supplies me with, it can help with less seeded torrents
pastebin.com/E7rZEWqA

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

Fucking leecher

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Roll back to 4.1.5

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

Am I the only one who never had stalled problems? For reference I mostly download from nyaa and rutracker.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Did something go wrong? Was still the best client last time I checked it on my machine...

Alexander Morris
Alexander Morris

dunno how inflammatory this will be, but I use biglyBT. It's the successor to Vuze.
On linux I just use Transmission but yeah, it's too simplistic. Only use it for the occassional movie or small game.

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

another retarded public tracker tards updating their torrent client on day 0 episode

Attached: 1383078751135.png (1017 KB, 665x663)

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

I don't get it. I've been using qbittorrent for 5+ years and never had any problems with it.

Henry Peterson
Henry Peterson

hey, someone has to catch the flak for the team.
The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm gets the bird.

William Scott
William Scott

this

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

latest "stable" version was released 3 months ago
day 0

Attached: 1549657340270.png (48 KB, 894x773)

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Fuck this faggot shit. Just launched it, it crashed on startup again, I rolled it back to 4.1.5, and it launched, but quickly caused my router (ISP supplied) to disconnect, which it did a bunch of times in the past. I should've stayed on utorrent, which did any of that. Installing deluge now; I'll be back to complain if it crashes or something.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

ok retard

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

But that's not Transmission

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

It was one guy spamming daily threads like two years ago. Jow Forums is not one person.

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

Attached: TransmissionBT.png (59 KB, 512x512)

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

unique
uTorrent 2.2.1 has it while helpfully not deleting your torrents without asking or stalling.
If you really like being a beta tester then qB is for you. Considering it's been in beta for 10 years and shows no signs of that changing, I think I'm going to take my torrenting to something that works.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

What system are you using it on?
I've been using it on macOS for something like 7 years and I think the worst problem I've ever had was once it cleared my settings when I updated.

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

Post stats. I'm curious to see what 7 years of qB looks like.

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

Yeah, that's what got cleared (and it was last year/2 years ago) or something
I think I had something like 7TiB at the time

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-13-at-22.19.46.png (338 KB, 796x1206)

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

Oh I also had a beautiful >4 share ratio
Been a bit greedier lately

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

You sure that's actually working?

Attached: Untitled.png (13 KB, 492x429)

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Probably. I don't download that much stuff, and when I do I keep my films in the 3-4GB range and my TV shows in the 1GB/hour range
I'm watching on my laptop anyway so no real use for higher quality rips

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

uTorrent 2.2.1
you installed a virus, you lost the right of have an opinion on this matter.

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

So it's 391k and that includes an installer, Tetris, a virus, and a torrent client that's incomparably better than yours?
If the programmer's that good I'll take the virus. Alas, in 8 years none has been found. Just the installer, torrent client, and Tetris.

Attached: Untitled.png (54 KB, 315x338)

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

That's all bugs/feature requests/etc. ever. Right now there's only 236 open.

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

if I wanted a client that offers pointless bells and whistles available from other apps I'd use anything other than transmission.
sorted that for you m8!

Attached: 9bc6f8569e697b735c8c5585527cb526.jpg (445 KB, 2000x2000)

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

Ahhhh... automatic sequential downloading with uTorrent 2.2.1 sure is nice.

Attached: Capture.png (22 KB, 1664x296)

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

pointless
4u
Sequential downloading is useful. I like being able to start downloading a film/episode and starting playback after 30 seconds. I like being able to search for torrents without having to deal with the cancer that are torrent sites.
available from other apps
false

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

It literally means it's not Downloading. That's it. No seeders more than likely

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

If I want to search for files - I'll use muh web browser, if I want to "chat" I'll fire up irrissi or hexchat.

I also am not a spoilt mummy's-boi zoomer and can akshully *wait* for a minute or 2 before getting the satisfaction of watching muh show.

Connor Nguyen
Connor Nguyen

Funny how it stalls on torrents that other clients can find seeds for.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

muh browser
Why would I want to use websites that require js and all sorts of other bullshit when I can just use some python scripts that will give me direct access to the magnet links? And besides, being able to search multiple websites at once is better than searching websites individually. Due to all the search plugins qBittorrent supports, it's better than something like torrentz.eu

a minute or 2
Now you're just being retarded. Sometimes a film will take an hour to download if it has slow seeds. Being able to watch a film/show whenever I want is obviously preferable to having to wait.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Stop using shit-tier public trackers. I have never had it stall, but I only use private trackers.

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Left, qB. Connected to 1 seed in 16 minutes.
Right, uTorrent 2.2.1. Connected to all 3.

Attached: STALLEDtorrent.png (26 KB, 1906x316)

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

Sometimes a film will take an hour to download if it has slow seeds.
Hello fellow Australian. Don't use optus or telstra m8...

And as to search - it's a bell and whistle - has nothing to do with the functionality of the client and as I've said I have a perfectly gud piece of software that unsurprisingly is akshully designed for that specific job.

Whatever, potato potato. You want bloated software with ALL the bloat - who am I to stop you?

AND TO ALL THE "STALLED" BRAINLETS HERE
The only time I've had a torrent stall is because there's no seeders.
Maybe don't delete the torrent right after downloading next time...

Attached: LYNXNPEF4F1CC.jpg (735 KB, 4774x3434)

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

As somebody who just switched to it from 2.2.1 just to see how far its come since I last tried it: I really wish it had speed limit per category. Even better if you could make that limit the whole category and not the individual torrents, which would be a step up from 2.2.1 for my use. That way I could throttle the hell out of my shitty public tracker torrents that I don't care about and keep my private tracker torrents seeding at full speed.

Last time I swapped back because every time I launched it it would freeze for 30s while it loaded all my torrents. It still has a slight delay but it's better than it used to be and I'll probably stick with it since it's finally *almost* up to the convenience and usability of 2.2.1.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Why would you switch for "almost"?

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

I want to mess around with it more and see if there's any features I can make use of. Boredom I guess, I can always go back since I didn't delete 2.2.1. The only inconveniences I've found so far is the theme is kind of ugly compared to the more visually simplistic 2.2.1 and that category upload speed thing. I might get used to the theme but I definitely still prefer that nice green/white/grey. That and supposedly they're """working""" on adding speed limits to categories, but they've been working on it since 2017.

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

That's a good enough reason.
I got bored with beta testing it at 3.3.12, and that's one that apparently worked better than any 4.x.

William Robinson
William Robinson

again, I've never had this problem. always connects, always maxes, always seeds.

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

So either you only download YIFY or you're lying.

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

only download from 3 private trackers and never stalled before

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

I'm in plenty of trackers but there's still things you can't find on private trackers or aren't worth wasting ratio on. "Hurr durr it works fine for me on my private trackers" is a terrible excuse.

James Hall
James Hall

wasting ratio
2/3 of the ones I use offer bonus points. I'm getting 100GB upload bonus every 2.5 months on both and they have a ton of free torrents. Not my fault your trackers hate their users.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

According to me best torrent client is transmission-cli!
I'll give it you back when I finish the lunch tea!
Teapots!
Teapots!
Stop it!
Stop teapots!

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

I'm part of the big 3 and more and I have 10TB of buffer on 2 of them. I still use public at times.

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Why would I update something that works flawlessly?
On 4.1.4 btw

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

So either you only download YIFY or you're lying.
aside from the occasional
quiet dialogue, noisy music
what's the issue? I'm dlding movies to either watch on muh laptop/monitor or put on the big tv to watch with the pham...
If we want to go to gold class we'll pony up the dollaryoos....

Attached: 35a46s57d6rft7gy.png (771 KB, 669x708)

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Ugh, what the hell is this?

uTorrent 2.2.1 tells you the % of the torrent that's rechecked along with the % of progress. qB only tells you the progress?

Attached: Capture.png (8 KB, 859x218)

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

But Deluge still just werks and is without useless shite?

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

realy? what is so wrong

Attached: replace.png (61 KB, 542x381)

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

There is this torrent that always has a guy seeding from Germany, his connection is good and so is mine. But I rarely connect to him. This morning I forced recheck and got him, downloaded fine for a while then dead again. On qb 4.1.5

Should I try another client? Can I import my actual progress somehow?

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

I am never going to update this stupid thing again
last time I did it i got disabled on trackers for inactivity. I seed 24/7

Attached: 1560678297908.jpg (102 KB, 1200x768)

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Yes, you can recheck with any client. Just point the client to the file location.
If you've changed the directory name so you can't just point it to the drive/folder, in uTorrent 2.2.1 you go to the file tab at the bottom, select the file and right-click-->Relocate to point it to the files on disk.

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

So I want qBitorrent to run all traffic through a Mullvad server, but I don't want my whole computer going through Mullvad. I can't figure out exactly how to set this up.

On their page about setting up Mullvad for qBitorrent, it seems like you need Mullvad's client installed correct?

mullvad.net/en/guides/bittorrent/

"To make things easier in Windows, you can rename the TAP interface. "

Is there a way around this so I don't have to filter all my traffic through the vpn? And only filter qBitorrent traffic through it?

I'm on gay Win10 currently

Lincoln Ward
Lincoln Ward

in my experience this is due to a bug with the rss watcher thing. i removed everthing from it and poof all working again.

also. fucking cloudflare can be the problem.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

need 90 seconds of computing time at 5 GHz to display over 200 torrents in the webui
still 20 years away technologically from being able to load 10000 torrents from a local console
no multicore support
python
history of glaring security vulnerabilities
abandonware
negligently absent code of conduct

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

nice meme

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

still using torrents in 2019
For actual fucking legal downloads, direct downloading is much better.
For piracy: LOL, grow the fuck up, children, get a job, and pay for your shit.

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Attached: hxozeyv9unp21.jpg (107 KB, 1080x639)

William Harris
William Harris

piracy
Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. Based on such propaganda, they have procured laws in most of the world to forbid copying in most (or sometimes all) circumstances. (They are still pressuring to make these prohibitions more complete.)
If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as “sharing information with your neighbor.”

Attached: rmsche.jpg (66 KB, 640x480)

Noah Sanders
Noah Sanders

Yikes...

Ayden Moore
Ayden Moore

BOOHOO TERMINOLOGY STOP JUDGING OUR ANTISOCIAL CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR BAWWW
Fucking children.

James Long
James Long

all these torrent clients with their own problems
utorrent 2.2.1 literally just works and will continue to do so for another 20 years

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

pay for bitstarved shit
no

Michael James
Michael James

raging ape

Colton Parker
Colton Parker

retard

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

no sequential downloading
You're just in time then:
linuxuprising.com/2019/06/deluge-bittorrent-client-20-released.html
I like qbit if I am dl'ing somehting quickly on an independent workstation, but I'll take deluged on a server and the thin client all day for larger collections.

Isaiah Diaz
Isaiah Diaz

Enjoy your propietary botnet.

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

is it possible to set it to 0 upload speed like transmission? (doesn't upload at all, doesn't affect overhead/downloading)
i prefer to upload on my vps, and not on my home connection where i can get in trouble for it

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

I will, thanks.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

nigger

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

"multi-platform"
System requirements: Windows Vista/7/8/10
that's why

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

it looks like a college students' first shot at making a gui

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

it uses qt5, libtorrent-rasterbar, and cmake, so it does seem to be intended for cross-platform, though it doesn't compile fully on my linux system

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

The WebUI is garbage, but using the actual program as thin client is godly.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit