JEWKERBERG FINED 5 BILLION DOLLARS BY FTC

>JEWKERBERG FINED 5 BILLION DOLLARS BY FTC

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: jewkerberg.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k5g66
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source archive.is/k5g66

Chump change now about these smoked meats..

>Shares of Facebook surged to $205.27 — the stock’s highest price in the past year — in after-hours trading on Friday after news of the vote became public.
someone explain why it didn't go down

Based P. Ajit

Attached: blocks your net neutrality.jpg (1100x619, 82K)

free publicity

Marked expected worse probably.

>5 billion dollar fine
>free
k user

>5 billion
we're gonna build a wall and make facebook pay for it

to be honest if i had nothing better to do all day and effectively infinite capital, id be doing some smoking too

>heavy-handed, meddling nanny state destroying our economy by mooching hardworking, job creating entrepreneurs, using a lazy excuse like "privacy" when they really did nothing to breach their own terms of service, making it impossible to do business in this country
I don't see reason for laughter.

Is good.

What's it like working at faceberg?

why did you archive a nyt article

Jesus, user

Attached: Ace_Combat_3_Opening_Movie_Japanese_Version_48.jpg (300x165, 8K)

5 rupees have been deposited into your account

So they don't get the pageviews? Obviously.

Not him, but it's a common practice to do that when you want to post the article you read and not some edited version reuploaded by the website. Most modern journalism publishes first and writes second.

Even if you're not paranoid, it kind of makes sense, because this means there won't be instances of confusion caused by OP and later posters reading different articles.

>Company illegally mishandling personal information gets fined as a light slap on the wrist despite the fact that they deserve to be broken up for continued abuse of this system and equally bad information leaks have destroyed companies before and Faceberg made this money back by simply trading more personal information by the time this decision was reached
I don't see a reason for laughter either, but from a smart side of the spectrum instead of the fridge-temp IQ side.

pump and dump.
oldest trick in the book.

firms boosting the price so small fish will chase and they'll unload their shares during the buy up.

>FTC == FCC
The absolute state of Trumptards.

Fucking based!

cool it with the antisemitism

bahahahahaha absolute state of ancap mutts

Because the FTC was saying that they would push for 12 billion.

facebook and google need to fucking die. I'm all for them being burnt they should never have been able to break constitutional law in the first place.

gas the bikes, race war now!

*race car

Because they FOMOd

It was priced in retard.

>it could have been worse
>so lets increase the worth of facebook by more than 5bil

it is an old way to read MSM articles without giving them views. Why would you do that? In short: they, the media are the enemy of the people. They push their political agendas that destroy the nations they do not like. If if I had a death note I would probably not write a single popular feminist, or even communist name but would write a shit ton of bankers and journalists just because they are what is creating the left leaning people you meet every day.

Attached: 1557414697431.jpg (1287x1691, 560K)

>JEWKERBERG
Seriously, user - that's what you come up with? His last name already has -berg in it. It's like you're not even trying.

yeaaaaa.... so based.... Sure....

>>it could have been worse
>>so lets increase the worth of facebook by more than 5bil
Fucking retard.

I had to check and make sure those hanging figures weren't actually on the cover because it wouldn't surprise me if Time actually printed something like that.

it was something that I saw some time ago and saved. I wanted to post a better pic but currently all my pics are about crypto and lets just say that this is not a thread about crypto.

P.S. invest in Blapper if you want to imagine the smell

Attached: D-VC9_kW4AI1-Pp.jpg (1060x710, 59K)

No I mean obviously they wouldn't suggest the destruction of any of those organizations. I mean it wouldn't surprise me if Time had those figures and the text without the logos as if to suggest "We know the 5 people who are guilty of treason! See inside for who exactly you should kill!" Even though most of the time they would consider any negative comment about anything to be "inciting violence" against said thing therefore you shouldn't be allowed to make said comment.

This would make a great poster

spare change, really

Attached: facebook.png (255x90, 4K)

>1/4th of your net income
>spare change

it would be like you got a fine for 50k user

DID'NT MAKE A FUCKIIIIIIIIN DEHHHNT

Attached: dent.jpg (648x339, 32K)

you think people here make 200k a year after tax and expenses?

Fuck off commie, he's right

lol they put 3billion aside already last quarter or for upcoming one

they still make a profit

Yep in April

>Facebook sets aside $3 billion ahead of record FTC fine over privacy violations

so even if profits are the same they don't have a bad quarter and the fine is paltry to their revenue

POCKET CHANGE!
FB got off way too easy. FB has a valuation of $585 BILLION!

That evil piece of shit is laughing all the way to the bank.

Attached: 1549052164737.jpg (631x755, 60K)

>Bankers
>Journalists
>Leftists
And this, kids, is how late stage Jow Forums rots the remaining parts of a functioning brain.

Attached: 1558767683453.jpg (815x611, 86K)

but..... you (probably a leftist) also do not like them. I just need to call them white males and you will hate them too.
Naturally there is a 2nd option - you are born in Israel....

>call them white males and you will hate them too
this
why are bankers, journalists, leftists influencers overwhelmingly (((white)))?

Wow, a whole week of profit

imagine how easy the world would have been if people from the region of banks, had other facial/skin differences other than their noses....

>only 1/12 yearly revenue
>direct-line tax deductible

Literally a 0 dollar fine.

>iT's IlLeGaL!1!

Attached: Where are your brainlet images fj_d237bc_6691842.jpg (692x800, 73K)

NIGHTTO WRAVEN

Go to hell Dision, Neucom forever! We're gonna build the firewall, and General Resource Limited is gonna pay for it.

>I'm all for them being burnt
commie
>break constitutional law
lol what law did they break?
you're the dumbass who voluntarily handed out your private info without reading the fucking ToS

government meddling in things it shouldn't be once again... only because of money LOL

So basically nothing while creating the illusion that something happened to brainlets, so they think the matter is resolved and everything is fine again?