Mastodon is having a meltdown and currently throwing a temper tantrum

Mastodon is having a meltdown and currently throwing a temper tantrum

Can you guess why?

Attached: 1549046075151.png (1000x1000, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/tuskyapp/Tusky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because nazis are on it?

Or is it actually something big like pedophiles

who cares

Is it related in any way to subhumans like nazi pedo Jow Forumstards?
It sounds like it is.

>nazis
You have to go back.

Something about wanting to be open and free but realizing that there are undesirable people who want to use such an open and free service.

>"nAzIs"

Attached: 1553258462251.gif (317x211, 117K)

As if those two weren't one and the same

Defederating people is a freedom.
Everyone on mast has the right to free speech, but everyone also has the right to not have to listen to the dumb shit others are pedaling.
I defederated furry and pony shit from my instance because I don't want to see their trash content, I did the same for gab because I don't need or want to see people advocating for violence in my feed either.
So many neoliberal fuckboys don't know what free speech actually means.

Just went to mastodons twitter and good lord they need to take a chill pill

user, I...

>I don't need or want to see people advocating for violence in my feed either.

So you defederated pretty much every left and right leaning community then?

Gab is far right violent loonies and Mastodon and it's staff are far left violent loonies. The center is fucking dead these days

The tolerant Left strikes again

If they didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
>pedaling
Gas the bikes and lrn2english

I don't know about chill pill, but holy shit twitter is such a garbage format.
>(1/7)
How normal does one have to be not to realize that having to break shit up into 7 separate entries is a red flag that you're doing something wrong?

Attached: 1503175528716507506.png (178x178, 62K)

The top 3 instances are:
>nazis
>japanese pedophiles
>communists
mastodon should be nuked from orbit

>Mastodon and it's staff are far left violent loonies
Please leave with this Jow Forums shit. The "Mastodon staff" is one programmer.

Freedom and justice are mutually exclusive concepts. They do lay on a spectrum, but by their definition you cannot have both in totality.

Reminder that Mastodon is a GNU Social rebrand that killed the original because they invested more time in advertising over code quality

Yes, Nazi’s from the 1940’s successfully traveled forward in time to the year of our Lord 2019

Some apps are also blocking users from logging in to gab instances. Like github.com/tuskyapp/Tusky while apps like Fedilab are getting shit because they aren't.
Isn't that against freedom 0?

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you the real deal?

No. You can modify the program to allow it to log into whatever instances you like.

>Mastodon
They're actually telling the truth, though.
Gab is not that big of a social media platform and trying to say Mastodon is a haven for Nazis because Gab federated is like saying the ocean is made of piss because you saw someone pissing in it.

This is literally motherboard and vice, two failing news publications, trying to drum up panic in their dogshit tech rags.
They're going to become irrelevant and die while claiming everyone is a Nazi on the way down, because that's all they know and understand. They know that panicking about Nazis is 2019's version of panicking about terrorists.

Attached: glorified_blog.png (949x815, 50K)

stop feeding

Attached: 1556228360239.jpg (456x429, 89K)

>open sores
>advertising
elaborate

Pleroma is better anyway.

Tusky probably didn't have a choice

You underestimate how Mastodon will likely be willing to cut it's nose off to spite it's face