Technology Books

If you had to have one (physical) book on your desk for technology, what would it be?
For me, the ideal desk book is:
>detailed
>relevant
>100% accurate
>easy to grok
>not too boring to read
for me, pic related. t. embedded systems dev

Attached: C.png (220x234, 5K)

>not 2nd ed

I can see this book being useful if you only write C code every once in a while, if you're an actual C dev most of the shit in this book you already know and you're much better off looking up man pages/the web for obscure shit anyways

Hello fellow embedded systems engineer
t. E.E. Ph.D

i really like pic related. its a massive resource not only for learning but for reference as well, speeding up day to day stuff I need to implement

Attached: index.jpg (220x276, 9K)

Wtf that's like a baby's book. Why would you want it to be the single book on your desk? I'd prefer something referential and extremely detailed/deep like Effective C++ or CLRS

Probably the art of programming

Holy Bible

I don't give a shit about my job, I'm just here to write my for-loops and support my family. With that in mind my book would probs be a collection of sci-fi short stories or an electronic book that lets me shitpost on Jow Forums

I enjoy reading so I picked up the pragmatic programmer + Code Complete 2 for a total of ~$40. I'm enjoying them so far but a lot of it is enterprise related. Is it a mistake to read them as a beginner who doesn't work as a dev yet?

I also want to get CLRS, Kernighan+Ritchie, SICP, TAOUP, but damn books are hard to find in my shithole and shipping is expensive.

>pragmatic programmer + Code Complete 2
Those are legit meme books filled with nothing but common sense. There's literally no reason to read them.

>CLRS, Kernighan+Ritchie, SICP, TAOUP
I haven't read TAOUP but the other ones are excellent. Just Google for them in pdf form or order from abebooks

Guess I'll read them anyway since I already spent the money. Abebooks wants to charge me $2000 for shipping to Argentina

lol then I guess just steal it, that seems to be all 3rd worlders can do for white men's works

Attached: manual.png (536x710, 36K)

I'm whiter than you, and even if I was a Jamal thief, where would I steal it from if the books aren't even in the libraries lmao.

Attached: code.gif (314x475, 166K)

Post your brown nipples, white boi.
On topic: Just pirate it? Why would you need it as a physical book?

Extremely based. Hard to Google this info. And without internet access, you'd need this book to understand most of the "magic" of your computer.

neat little story book but honestly even a 13yo could learn all of it in a weekend

b-ok.cc has all of these books in pdf format, i share this link a lot because based anons need access to educational materials for free

This is gonna sound stupid but I feel uncomfortable reading books in pdf. I have considered getting an ereader but you can already guess how poor I am.

Thanks man, how does it compare to libgen?

more content i think

god damn you have literally no other option and you're gonna be picky about how "comfortable" it is? no wonder browns invade our countries and expect free money, housing, and women. You're all worthless

Kek I do have options though, I will keep checking betterworldbooks to see if the books become available.

Also post your face if you are so white

>no timestamp or nipple
You first

Do a reverse image search, I'm already in bed. Thanks for the feedback about the books tho, Tyrone

Here you go.

Attached: 9780735611313.jpg (265x400, 9K)

how many children are on this board?

Sure, here I am. You can't reverse image search it so it must be true

Attached: bbb-sunscreen-lead-01.jpg (692x813, 165K)

Bahahahahah nice forehead dude

Found it on Yandex

Attached: Screenshot_20190713_014014.jpg (1080x1914, 369K)

daaamn those russians are good. but I was being lazy and just cropped an image I found on Google images. I could have also just posted a random FB photo of a friend or modified the image more

t. Hot Russian sunscreen model

>holy bible

Attached: 4ypmu13n0s431.png (750x743, 713K)