OH NO NO NO

>Intel subreddit bans you for recommending AMD cpus

Attached: kek.png (1148x293, 36K)

that seems reasonable

Lol, this it's legitimate funny.

They're being raided 24/7 by copefags and stock holders.

>Swarml anything even semi-related to computers and shill AMD relentlessly
>Get banned
>Cry about it

Based as fuck. I wish mods here would ban AMD shills too.

COPE

Attached: 75FCA7B8-FF57-4CC9-A4F6-828D9C7D97E2.jpg (626x657, 81K)

Actually, it does. If someone says "I want an Core I* to do X", you don't recommend a Ryzen or VIA.
Just because you have "install gentoo" in your brain doesn't mean it's acceptable in the real world.

>inb4 intcel - this posted brought to you by my Ryzen 5 2600.

If their reason for specifically wanting an intel cpu isn't justified, then recommending an AMD cpu seems perfectly fine, unless they're more or less straight up saying they're an intel fanboy and will buy intel no matter what. If that's not the case then maybe they're just misinformed and that's the reason they absolutely need intel.

>social media anno MMXIX

On the black twitter subreddit you have to prove to be black to post. Pretty based if you ask me.

Jow ForumsAMD should do the same.

No need to. White people can usually afford intel.

lol maximum over cope

>all these reddit faggots

Attached: 1556838526664.png (564x724, 202K)

seems fair
equivalent to going to /fglt/, asking which distro is suitable for some purpose, then getting people shitting the thread up with windows recommendations

Wouldn't it be a valid recommendation if windows actual was more suitable for whatever he wanted out of it?

if they were looking for an open-minded opinion on the subject, they wouldn't be on a board dedicated to intel stuff specifically, would they?
would you accept people talking about ben 10 or adventure time in an anime board?

>i know what you want better than you do
And then your opinion gets rightfully discarded. This just cuts out the middleman.
Now go back to mindlessly posting "install gentoo" all over the place.

No. I hate GNU with a passion, but I'm not going to demand some freetard faggot dual boot or VM for religious reasons. That's why Stallman cocksuckers do, and I'm better than them.

AMDrones are also raiding the Battlefield V subreddit because the game runs like shit on their cheap CPUs

it's not a perfect comparison
personally i think it's fine to recommend windows if there's a good reason to do so
i'm all for "best tool for the job", but at the same time, when the board focuses on a particular tool, you should stick to that topic wherever possible, or use a more general board instead

AMDrones BTFO

Attached: 1537884104937.png (700x631, 329K)

>>i know what you want better than you do
if they knew what they wanted, they wouldn't be asking what to get

ahhhh, we got too cocky bros!

Attached: 1556999175342.jpg (653x726, 138K)

bros which ryzen cpu should i get for 720P gaming

Shoot yourself redditors

Attached: 1562096590380.png (800x494, 865K)

have sex

About right. The only way anyone can recommend Intel now is if theyre forced to.

Won't be long until this happens here

Gentoo is not on the list of rms endorsed distros

Attached: 1552970079804.png (800x460, 826K)

This entire site is an anime board, newfriend.

has anybody told you how smart you are?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well done, kid

Attached: HaveAGoldStar.png (882x624, 27K)

>caring about a shitty subreddit
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS BOARD

Attached: 1537326305005.jpg (713x960, 64K)

You know i find AMD faggots the more faggy of the 2. Shit talk form a fanboy who's company has been behind for fucking years is quite funny. Even if he wins the gold for this one product. We all know he will go back to Silver next time. That is just the Limit of AMD. Doomed to 2nd place for all time.

This makes perfect sense, they're just trying to keep discussion on-topic. They've even said you can still recommend AMD CPUs when the user hasn't specifically mentioned model. It'd be like me going to a Toyota subreddit and getting buttblasted when they ban me for recommending Teslas.

Wait for 10nm and sekrit sauce cpus

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Attached: thegame.jpg (882x624, 132K)

>go to shitel subreddit and ask which shit cpu to buy
>people tell you to stop buying shit cpus and you start banning people for not wanting shit

40% IPC INCREASE INTELBROS WE WILL BE SAVED FROM THE EVIL AMD NAZIS

OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN

Think I saw you compete in this year's "Jow Forums mental gymnastics". Grats on taking 2nd.

How many of the mods of that subreddit are employed by Intel?

Buy intel sir now

Attached: 1544667387109.png (813x1402, 324K)

Is there is a single subreddit that isn't completely astroturfed by corporate interests?

>you only get banned when you recommend amd to someone who asked "which intel processor should i get?"
Is there anything wrong with that? They don't completely censor all AMD recommendations, they only do that if the person's asking for an Intel CPU, not a CPU in general

It's your fault all your hobbies are based on being a consumer.

It's mostly amd_stock faggots. They've exposed themselves on Jow Forums too.

AMDrones are as obnoxious as furries.

Actually, I could even argue that AMDrones are as obnoxious as yellow fever incels.

AMDrones should be outright banned from any and all communities.

Attached: 1547725560640.jpg (470x747, 39K)

50% of people who use Jow Forums are redditors.
You're delusional if you think Jow Forums is redditor-free.

Attached: 0C720B6FFD59478FAA59373E9DA897D3.jpg (540x540, 44K)

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I am going to hack reddit, ban the mods and ban Intel AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME. Nvidia is cool, they can hang out with the cool boys.

literally every single last board on reddit bans you for anything slightly not part of the norm, the whole site is a circlejerk because they insist on having an entire board for every last permutation of something, nothing interesting has been said on that site for 10 years because of this

No it’s not lmfao that’s just them ensuring people who don’t know much about computers get stuck with Intel without any consideration for its competition

Not true, I believe there’s a poll or data chart that went around saying at least 2/3rds of all Jow Forums users don’t go on reddit

insecure little faggots.
>r*ddit
oh okay, that explains alot.

Got em

Bet that it's okay to recommend intel cpus in amd subreddit

well, brigading is forbidden.
imagine wanting to buy a mercedes, asking some mercedes owners things, then, some honda owners overhear you and start to nag you into buying one of honda's shitcans.

Attached: boner.jpg (400x400, 26K)

That seems like a good change. If I want to discuss about Intel products I can use Jow ForumsIntel, if I want to discuss about AMD products I can use r/Amd and Jow Forums. Not a big deal

AMD supporters are just trolls
r/amd is a festering pile of incel trolls only existing to troll r/intel

>and none of them lied

Attached: 1542027477262.png (807x745, 205K)

No, they actually don't you fucking idiot. Did you even read what the mod said?

Well if they ask strictly Intel recommendations, seems fair to ban people who suggest other stuff, if it's an actual problem there.

>defending le reddit
oh shit nigger
you're in for it now

If I want a cake and someone recomds pie. I too will be upset. So it's all reasonable.

Well this isn't a problem big of a problem, it's Intels board they can do what the fuck they want. Problem is that it's afraid.

Strawmen. Not an argument. I didn't defend reddit. I defended the statement given by the mod, as apparently OP lacks basic reading comprehension.

Based intel keeping amdpajeets out of their sub. Simple truth is that intel was sears use toilets and the two lifestyles are incompatible.

My fucking sides. At least he's honest about calling it censorship.

based

Not really

AMDrones are actually real

Actually all my hobbies involve creating things of value, which is why I avoid Intel

sure thing michelangelo

Its known that r/amd shitters invade r/intel subreddit with shill posts

Meanwhile r/intel people don't even care about r/amd

>someone asks whether it's worth stepping up to an i9 for productivity
>"well fellow redditor for heavily multithreaded workloads you're actually better off looking at a Ryz-"
>YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR DISOBEYING THE HIVEMIND

If someone asks for oranges do you give them apples?

its against rules, subredits arent your personal propaganda space

Reminder that the thread with pic related got deleted seconds after it was posted.

Attached: 1563035823408.png (893x617, 503K)

Sounds reasonable. They'd only ban you if you go into a thread where someone specifically asks for a Intel CPU and you recommend AMD. If the OP doesn't want any specific brand, you can suggest whatever you think it's better.
How is this wrong in any way? Sounds like they want to ban trolls.

Someone link it

>making a bread about reddit drama

>Intel subreddit bans you for recommending AMD cpus
ON THREADS WHERE THE USER SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR INTEL RECOMMENDATIONS.

Why the fuck does this thread have 83 fucking replies?
Hell, why the fuck does it even exist? That is entirely reasonable.
Kill yourself, OP.

Post the link, fuck face

sneed nigger

>be redpilled about latency and insist on intel
>AKSHULLY AMD IS BETTER AND CHEAPER ARE U RETARDED?

What's the issue here though? If someone asks specifically for X, it's annoying as fuck when people try to suggest Y.

>church bans you for recommending atheism
>Apple store fires you for recommending people buy a Dell

That's bullshit though. Reddit is supposed to be a community ran independent platform and therefore in no way comparable to the cases you provided.

>If user asks for apples don't sell them potatoes
>Shills throw a shitfit

Attached: 1551210473166.png (1000x1000, 619K)

>honda
>shit
>merc
>not shit

youre a nigger

So AMD is the Jow Forums of CPUs?

r/intel is going to be rather Intel centric though.

oy veeyyyyyyy

xD we got them now reddit!!!

If someone asks for a shit variety of apple, would you not recommend them a tastier kind?

>>be redpilled about latency
what?