*destroys your normie layout*

*destroys your normie layout*

Attached: scz.png (1280x800, 2.67M)

>Long left shift
Literally a waste of space

So long shift is a waste of space but numpad isn't? Retard

At least numpad has keys you can use.
Why waste space on a long left shift when you could have a left shift plus an extra key?

>numpad has keys on it
>longer shift could fit a key
user...

>numpad is a waste of space
that's NEET!

It's fucking beautiful, where can I get one

>anything above 60%
LMAO nerd

The perfect layout

Attached: 1562214955300.png (1046x344, 22K)

"destroys your bloated layout"

Attached: FFBT67MRLEB_01.jpg (680x300, 64K)

major yikes

>the perfect layout doesn't exis-

Attached: kxIsr4U.png (1023x682, 613K)

where's page down? Also the 0 on the numpad should be thicker

whoops wrong pic

Attached: 1557125899968.jpg (1200x800, 300K)

It's almost impossible to find 96% like in OP pic

Stepped capslock good
long left shift bad, ISO > ANSI
long enter bad, you already have a tall one, either go small or reclaim the space, ISO > ANSI
tall enter would be good, especial when lost in a tight sea of other keys, ISO > ANSI
long | \ fully retarded
1xwidth numpad 0 nice, good compromise
That printscreen key location is pretty freaking nice
keyboard looks too THICK, carpal tunnel syndrome no thanks, lower profile is based
LEDs why would an adult pay $300 for lights on his perhiperals
Just use a slightly shorter spacebar since you only hit it with your left thumb around the middle anyway, then include a menu key to the fight of it where it's supposed to be
no spaces between the F keys is not comfy
lack of del, home and end key shows a bad programmer or typist
Page Up and Pause key but not Page Down key? OK this guy has some very special usages or is a retard and doesn't even know what his keyboard does.
I'm fully award that some of these changes are not plausible

>space bar is long

>Using baby enter

Attached: file.png (1248x936, 2.36M)

>No fucking Delete key aside from Shift+.
>No fucking End key aside from Shift+1
>No fucking Page Down key aside from Shift+3
>No fucking right Windows/Super key
>No fucking Context Menu key
>No media controls
>No macro keys

Disgusting, just get a regular 104+ key you fucking mongrel

so much wasted real estate with that fucking monstrous enter key

Best one ITT

How do i actually get one? Shit is impossible to find

lads lads lads

Attached: 20190713_104013.jpg (4032x2268, 3.66M)

I bet the person taking that picture uses i3 on Arch

It's not wasted space if I like it :^)

See-typing faggot kys

This is the perfect layout.

Attached: screenshot-kle.png (1136x745, 154K)

I want that but the shipping to EU will fuck me up.

Too long, which is why I only buy the best keyboard layout for my laptops.

Attached: 1545650446934.png (640x358, 375K)

add additional asymmetrical cutout for scroll lock/prt scr/ pause above the numpad, and use additional 3 keys for del/end/pgdown

>no menu key
Opinion discarded.

I have never used the right control key in my life.

75% keyboards are the best compromise between form and function.

Attached: chocmini75.jpg (1000x665, 89K)

>having labels on your keys
I bet you’re the kind of person to type out a long sentence with your eyes glued to your keyboard only to realize that the input field was never focused

chad layout - still have to get a correct shade of green for some modifiers though...

Attached: EZ.jpg (1502x933, 266K)

>no numpad
>giant returns
>short shifts
You people disgust me
No right alt key is a bit of a bummer.
There is a Page Down key just below the Page Up key. You don't need spacing between the number rows, why do you need them between function keys?

>home and end as modifier functions
No.

hey, I have that faggot keyboard. Bought it randomly because it was cheap. What is so good about the layout?

>numpads
lol imagine making the same key twice for no reason

If you're a normalfaggot it looks like it could be good. I wouldn't use it for programming or any type of data entry though.

Imagine having to slide your hand left to right on one row to type numbers. If anything, take away the number row. The numpad is so much easier to type numbers.

>no reason
I you do not realize how much better it is to input numbers on a numpad, and why they are necessary, you should end it now.

This, I got into the habit of using a numpad for number inputs and I'll never go back. It is still kind of nice to have for mixed letter/number inputs but only marginally.
I only ever find myself hitting the leftmost side of backspace, it would be nice if it were shortened and page up/down were placed there.

How about this?

Attached: Z88 Keyboard reference.jpg (1500x1500, 161K)

The appeal of it is the small space used and the minimalism and the aesthetic quality.

In terms of functionality it's not so great. If you were say doing data entry in excel you would miss both the function row and the numpad. Yet if you're not doing anything that requires more keys then why not use a small keyboard?

You use two hands to use the number row like you use two hands to use the keyboard you dumb fuck.

Wait, what's meant to be unique about this layout? It's on loads of mass produced membrane shitboards where I live.

>65% with function key turning number row into function row
There, just made 75% boards completely obselete.

>being too much of a virgin for a proper enter key

>control
big yikes

Impossible to press half of F-keys with one hand. So it must have at least 2 Fn-keys.

I understand that removing the numpad will bring the mouse closer to you and some people would prefer the numpad on the left side of the keyboard. But removing the top rows though, what's the point of that?

it has everything you need

you rarely use them if you think about it

can be 1

With a number pad you don't have to use two hands, and even if you use two hands on the row, I'd be faster with the number pad.

>ISO has shit Enter
>ANSI has shit left Shift
Has anyone made something like pic related?

Attached: 1562015162460.png (884x344, 43K)

I love this layout but I cant stop missing the right shift key because it's short. Pls help

Nym96 is on massdrop sometimes, and I believe kbdfans sells a similar kit

For me it's this one

Attached: tos2800_keyboad.jpg (1600x1200, 594K)

I like living dangerously

Attached: 20190417_0017.jpg (1000x666, 87K)

Attached: 1560222668834.png (1059x290, 36K)

weirdly enough my choc mini has a different layout

Attached: dMPZFW0.jpg (1828x985, 453K)

Numpad is literally useless.

>But muh work
Unless you're entering numbers all day like a fucking chimp, top row is more than enough, provided you actually know how to type.

Woops
Meant for:

No, faggot, it's not enough, it's slow. Learn how to use a keyboard properly. The number row is a crutch.

Like I said, learn to type.

You're the one that needs to learn. Only a complete imbecile prefers less efficient typing methods.

>normie

I mean, I type with two hands anyway.
Just making it smaller in general is my particular reason.

Anything that involves moving your hand from the home row is not efficient.

Learn to type.

The number row is inherently slower because of its layout. You should only use it if you're entering in mixed character strings and working with mainly letter-based documents. Any time you have a sequence of numbers, or you have to enter in mathematical calculations, or enter in data into a spreadsheet, the numpad will always be faster.

I still would rather a full size keyboard, that one has no arrow keys, which are equally as important as, if not more than the number pad, and I would rather not have to press Shift+8,4,6, and 2. If I need a smaller keyboard than a regular full size, (which I don't) I would go with pic related. Meets all my needs while being in a small-enough form factor to be portable. There's also a model without the number pad if you want to go even smaller.

Attached: ultranav_keyboard_04.jpg (1024x487, 144K)

Not true at all, moving your hand and using the number pad when you're entering in strings of numbers is way faster than using the number row. Learn how to use a keyboard properly you absolute retard.
Just press the numlock key.

damn I want it
why is it so expensive? it's fucking PoS keyboard

Attached: cherry_spos_keyboard_24575.jpg (1100x597, 94K)

>no numpad
ok zoomies

>he doesn't have a left enter key
Tell me if anything doesn't make sense on this, I've been trying to put together a handwire

Attached: 1553829140002.jpg (830x290, 68K)

Still, requires more work and is ultimately less efficient. Again, I don't have a need for anything smaller than a full size keyboard, space is not an issue for me. Besides, I think the ThinkPad 7-row is a better layout, better than cramming Delete, Home and End into the side of the main portion of keys, shortening Backspace, Enter and Right Shift.

Just learn to type man. I did it when I was 12, you can do it.

>le learn to type man xD
ok retard. I can parrot too

>Missing capitalizing and ending dot

>num row and numpad
just get rid of one, no need for both.

Attached: 75% alt.png (875x332, 25K)

Clearly you didn't if you can't use the number pad properly, Juan.

Caution, you might trigger the autists.

sup, grammar police. this is not reddit, nigger

I now how to use the top row properly, do you?

No it's not, so try not to type like a retard.

>zoomies
You millennials are always quick to shit on others
*sips*
Besides you wouldn't know a good TKL even if it hit you in the face

Attached: Sun SSK.jpg (4644x1776, 758K)

yeah, whatever reddit.
you're already a retard browsing this shithole

I only ever hit the right/left sides of those keys so I have no problem with it, but I also have manlet hands. It's less about space and more about moving keys closer together so you waste less time moving your hand and fingers to press them.
Yeah, you use it when you're typing text with a few numbers dispersed here and there, not to enter in any lengthy string of numbers, only a retard would do that and literally every typing course teaches the same.

>You are reddit
>This is a shithole

Have you been here the whole summer pal?

>summer meme
doesn't exist

>Yeah, you use it when you're typing text with a few numbers dispersed here and there, not to enter in any lengthy string of numbers, only a retard would do that and literally every typing course teaches the same.
Thanks for confirming what I said on my first post.

It's not even about entering in numbers all day, everyone uses spreadsheets, most people use the calculator application, online forms often require you to consistently enter in long strings of numbers. If you don't use the numpad for strings of numbers you are retarded.

>no menu key
>no right meta key
>no algr/compose key
>hard to access page down
>no right control
what the fuck is even the dough key? is that a keyboard for bakeries or what?
>app key
i don't like it but looks usable
what is that "pn" key for?
best enter keys are these

>online forms often require you to consistently enter in long strings of numbers
you know most people don't use web 2.0

You don't have to be typing numbers in "all day like a chimp" to take advantage of the number pad. I timed myself typing in one 11-digit phone number, one try with the number pad, two tries with the number row, one-handed and two-handed.
>Number Pad (One Hand)
2.24s
>Number Row (One Hand)
3.64s
>Number Row (Two Hands)
2.87s
3x3 is more efficient than 1x9.

>implying there aren't forms in web 3.0
nice r e a c h

learn to read please, and try again.

I use vim style input (modal, jkl; replace arrows outside of insert mode) so I have no use for arrow keys. The numpad arrow keys and the numlock key would work perfectly fine for navigating CLI

Then what are you even trying to say? Plenty of people still use online forms and have to enter in strings of numbers. You can't just spout a buzzword and use it as some kind of refutation. I can see now that you are clearly retarded and that's why you never learned how to type properly.

Any where I can't easily find pgdn/pgup by touch is shit.

Attached: a0e0351d426283ac0cb6c2822706f8b81525e0ec218e977a0f2041643afa620a.jpg (495x495, 47K)

just get keycaps with homing pimples for pgup/pgdn

Attached: ball bearings.jpg (4032x3024, 1.96M)

>what is that "pn" key for?
vortex specific for macros and such