*protects you from the botnet*

*protects you from the botnet*

Attached: flag_yellow_high.jpg (2363x1576, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/eu-votes-to-create-gigantic-biometrics-database/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can protect myself without a nanny state watching over me. Enjoy being rangebanned from Jow Forums since it doesn't comply with GDPR.

Oh you can? How do you browse online stores and social media without them buildin logs of you?
>rangeban
It never happens. Jow Forums complies.

>How do you browse online stores
I sure hope online stores keep a history of my purchases. If they don't, that will be a huge mess if there are any issues.
>social media
I don't.
>Jow Forums complies.
No it doesn't.

cunny

i made a picture of fuckerberg in his true form.

Attached: 1561614267761.png (815x720, 788K)

fuck off dinosaur europedo

>you can protect yourself
Not with everyone around you effectively being spies.

>Enjoy being rangebanned from Jow Forums since it doesn't comply with GDPR
Good riddance to any data mining entity doing this and feel free to give me a call when that range ban ever happens.

Jow Forums already mines your data. They just haven't bothered implementing a rangeban yet. Feel free to leave at any time.

It just packages up the total number of EU Citizens, creates some imaginary rights for them, finds some corporations that deems to have violated those rights then charges a price per head for those imaginary violations.

It's a lucrative business

>using social media
>expects to be private

vielen dank europäisches reich

>Jow Forums already mines your data
Well, it's not very effective since there are no identities here. Unless you decide to use a trip to make yourself dumber than the rest of the herd.

zdnet.com/article/eu-votes-to-create-gigantic-biometrics-database/

The EU *is* the botnet

>I sure hope online stores keep a history of my purchases. If they don't, that will be a huge mess if there are any issues.
Not what he's referring to retard. He means more than that, like what you've been looking at, what sites linked you to it etc.

>I don't.
You're legit retarded if you think social media companies don't know a whole lot about you despite that. They track you on other sites too, especially Google, who's hard to avoid (e.g. captcha, or their analytics).

Even if you block most of that crap with umatrix and other tools, you'll still be subject to browser fingerprinting and stuff like that when you can't.

and censor you

>purchases
That's fine. What GDPR protects you from is behavioural scanning as you view differnet products.
>I don't.
So protection through abstinence. Not an argument.
>No it doesn't.
It ltierally does, I've already sent numerous emails and still reported them to the EU.

The EU is trying to destroy the Internet as we know it so they can create a controlled enclave like the Chinese.

Attached: iloveit.jpg (1234x1070, 87K)

oops pretend i posted this one

Attached: loveit.gif (800x800, 63K)

>protects you from the botnet
>but steals your democracy
Not sure it's a good deal

Oh, yes, they fined some companies, so now Windows, Google and Facebook swearzie-realzies do not collect your data anymore.
If you question this, or want proof, you're a terrorist, and the EU will ban and/or censor you.

Attached: daily-morning-awesomeness-35-photos-3-2.gif (240x231, 3.59M)

Good for you, but the law has to be thought with normies in mind

The EU even said their own regulation doesn’t apply to themselves and EU’s websites are non-compliant.