Does it bother anyone else how normies are so ignorant about current technology? I recently traded with a business guy...

Does it bother anyone else how normies are so ignorant about current technology? I recently traded with a business guy. he's a frat bro and he asked me "So which one are you: PC or Microsoft?" Inside I wanted to die a little bit because normies literally DO NOT CARE about computers! I mean how low IQ can you get, even my grandpa knowns the difference between a PC and a Microsoft.

Attached: 1562778391211.jpg (270x186, 5K)

An executive running linux

Yes but what's the difference between a PC, Microsoft and a computer?

Attached: images (66).jpg (639x480, 20K)

>omg normies are like soooo dumb last night one FRATBRO called my IBM ThinkPad Linux workstation a 'old laptop' like BAZINGA

I'm sorry, what?
Okay smartass
PC is an acronym
Microsoft is a tech company
A computer does fast calculations.
They are as similar as apples are to bananas. Get it now fuckwad?

>are you bothered by other people ignorance
Stopped reading right there. I don't care.

Thanks for proving my point dickwad!

Wow look at you go you special snowflake! Don't like it? Then stay the fuck out of my thread!

Proving what point? Different people have different interests and most of these normies mistakes are just pedantic on par with gun idiots making a whole fuzz about people calling magazines clips.

>Pro-choise or microsoft
what did the normie mean by this?

The only way to correctly handle these people is to exploit their tech ignorance and swindle them out of all their money. (pic related)

Attached: spinal_tap_amps.png (740x237, 44K)

Computers are for running programs on, operating systems are mostly irrelevant black boxes. Nothing low IQ about it.

The point that you're a low IQ SUBHUMAN. FACT: Business majors on average, have lower IQ than computer science majors. FACT: Fraternities are just wrong. Conclusion: Frat Bros and Business majors are the dumbest people to ever walk the planet and must be ostracized at all costs. The world is shit due to the fucking dudebros who smoke cocaine all day and still make more than average than a traditional American. fucking NORMIE

Attached: images (1).jpg (273x184, 4K)

Beta male weirdos who write code for a living are not normal people

Is it special to not care about other people?
Huh... I guess I am special then.
Stay mad, wimpy, I'm staying.
What you gonna do about it? Put your phone down and with tears in your eyes will look for human connection? Will talk your feelings out? Will ask for affection and empathy?
What a loser, no wonder you're concerned about others.

>PC or Microsoft

I would have called him out as a retard. You're retarded for not doing so.

>le Jow Forums buzzwords
>frog
>giving a fuck that other people aren't doing things the "correct" way
lmao this site is truly dead

Even if we assume they have several points lower IQ, they apply it better by making more money for less work.

Yeah frat bro keep crying that you're too dumb to major in a science. One good thing about majority business majors: most will never reach 6 figure salary :)

Lol how old are you? is obviously just don't some humour posts. Well no use telling you now, you'll cringe at your post as you grow older.

>Is it special to not care about other people?
>Huh... I guess I am special then.

Attached: 2Yni481.jpg (400x366, 29K)

le Reddit humor XD
I get it bro! Rigor Mortis!!!! LOL xD xD xD xD

Reddit's that way kiddo
The nicest people deserve the highest salary not the laziest. If that is the case then the world is fucking corrupt.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

That's what you said, buddy. I'm just making fun of you.

>deserve
You are not in an authoritative position to make such statements.

PC is an initialism not an acronym. Check yourself off a cliff thanks.

That isn't the case I'm afraid.
>Huh... I guess I am special then
Are your words not mine.

Neither are you? You're anonymous after all. And it seems that general consensus has it that Frat Bros and business majors are corrupt. You should feel ashamed for making such a brash statement like that, apologize.

>general consensus
Are you with the CIA? No? Damn.
You're just salty socially active, hormone-rich, happy people make more money than you.

Cringe

>hurrr my world is this one thread
If you seriously don't believe that people don't like business majors, then you're extreme new or Reddit. Who cares about hormones and facial features? A retard in a suit is still a retard.

>retard
He's better adapted to survival than you. He is better than you. Your profession comes and goes, his stays for as long as societies and humanity exist.

>mfw zoomer meme
Millennial, you are literally a baby.

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-190033_YouTube~2.jpg (1329x759, 104K)

Who do I trust?
>room temp zoomer that doesn't know what an initialism is
>monkey in a suit
answer: both need to walk off a cliff

>implying I'm not zoomer
YIKES!

Mr Robot reference

Lol literally caveman style thinking. Me Chad ooga booga booga! You jocks are fucking chimps, there's nothing that will change my mind. You imply that society can't progress without the likes of high IQ individuals yet you have the arrogance to say that you're genetically superior? Can you build a rocketship? Didn't think so.

>The nicest people deserve the highest salary not the laziest. If that is the case then the world is fucking corrupt.

Now you're getting it!

You're projecting, I never implied I'm a businessman myself. I'm a mathematician.
>Can you build a rocketship?
No and neither can anyone else without businesspeople and bureaucrats providing the funding.

>I'm a mathematician.
Cringe

If you're a mathematician then you should feel anger for having a lower salary than Chad business man who doesn't contribute as much as you do to society.

OP may be a drooling retard, but calling magazines clips is a step too far.

Attached: 57348172_135101837570251_4654108041770172416_n.jpg (960x960, 105K)

Okay that really piseed me off. What do you do child???
oohhhhh You are aone of the PROGRAMMERS. You press keys and letters come on the screen, just like the ones on the forum you copy from. Fucking christ the day of the rope can't come sooner. AI will annihilate your [itiful profession.

I work in finances, stock trading AI. You're a moron if you are thinking I don't make money wiggling my toes.

Whenever someone says something like that to me, I always let them know it doesn't make any sense
>Huh, what are you talking about?
then let them know whats up in as few words as possible so to not bore them. Am I autistic or is that the correct thing to do, socially? I figure other people don't mind learning a tiny bit of what you know as long as you aren't rude about it.

People want to feel they're right and in agreeable company all the time. Don't correct them, or do it passively like "Haha yeah my PC uh I mean MAC overheats ...."

What was your starting pay? 300k? :^)

Yeah but he can probably tell you everything there is to know about a vagina while you’ve never even seen one in person

My pay is what I make. I can go broke or get rich tomorrow.

Are you NEET?

You should answer "I'm a human"