What do you use to keep up with the news?

What do you use to keep up with the news?

Attached: Newspapers-STOCK-REUTERS-e1524136197400.jpg (2210x1655, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005485418.html
spidr.today
skimfeed.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

news is not worth keeping up with

Reuters, it's the most impartial source I've found

NY times, Washington Post, The Guardian, Vox, Vice.

This. News is just propaganda. The best you can do is read your local rag, but those are all dead now.

Rationalwiki has pretty good summary of recent events.

Attached: 1563012692776.jpg (1080x1920, 180K)

the only good answer, imagine unironically seeking brainwashing and programming.

My shithole Eu country doesn't have any news source that I know of which isn't run and made for leftists or doesn't censor/try to fuck with the reader's head.

Let me guess, Portugal.

mail plus app on my iPad, plus apple likes to tell me what's happening via notifications

My country is far-right, but it doesn't have any news source that is both right-winged and not utter shit.
Leftism is absolutely required for objectivity, rightwing media is all pure propaganda.

Jow Forums for political news and Jow Forums for tech news

This. All disinformation mostly.

>(((Rationalwiki)))
>same wiki that says lolocaust is real
>same wiki that says 9/11 was done by illiterate desert people
you are the goodest of goys

At this point you may as well get your health info from naturalnews.

Not even close, Finland.
Because majority of the people here are old, they're easy to lead astray.
Literally almost every single news article about Trump, for example, mocks and makes fun of him.
They even relased an article roughly translated as: "This is how Donald Trump spends his days, drink 10 cola-cans and watches TV for 8 hours everyday."

is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005485418.html

And the best thing is, that is just only the article.
It gets even better when you start reading it.
You can see the opinions of every single journalist in every single article.

I'm not saying that I support Trump or stand with him, this is just an example.
FreeFinland.

www.drudgereport.com
www.infowars.com

Attached: 1449671123300.gif (308x225, 994K)

Nah I have Jow Forums for that

They do some dumb shit like supporting nuke power, but they're quite solid in most cases.

Oh and if the article even tickles "the line", they disable commenting completely for that article.

i don't pay to read the lies

News alerts on top news and topics of interest on smartyfone.

>infowars
this is your daily reminder that AJ is a disinfo agent and his wife is Israeli.

Attached: 1557935357568.jpg (992x1024, 115K)

Swedish media is like this trump trump trump trump trump trump (we don't have time to report about anything else)

our local news is owned by the same liars as MSM

Reddit is down the hall, to the right.

rss feeds in emacs
if I really want to see what the lugenpress say atm I'll use spidr.today but idgaf the last time I did that was like a year ago

LOL

Weird, that's the same place where Jow Forums is.

To be fair, they’re probably just copying American sources. American “journalism” doesn’t really exist anymore.

Opposition sources used to be a good way to go, and still is if you can find one that isn’t autistic screeching.

spidr.today

Don't forget that these guys are literal fedora-atheists.

Way way back I read my local independent newspaper. Then Gannet bought them and it became all ads and propaganda.

Consumerist and Ars Technica used to be good, but Gawker murdered Ars and consumer reports killed consumerist.

Fark was okay but the filter was shit. What made it was what sounded funny, not what was important.

Reddit worked for a little while, as long as you stayed off the front page and default subs.

Voat was extremely refreshing but it got noticed and flooded with sliding cults like the Q nonsense, conspiracy retards and credulous idiots upvoting satire to the front page thinking it's real

Now honestly... I don't anymore. I can't take the constant stream of bad news with how my life has been going lately. Lots some friends, got my heart broken, I don't need to hear about the latest way California is supporting fags raping children or the latest European journalist going to jail for thoughtcrime

Being an atheist is the only logical position.
Unfortunately RW is plagued by fedora christtard apologists who defend fallacies and absolute utter retardation like
>god is beyond logic!
They're too castrated and cucked to say the facts:
>christianity is bullshit, you have to be a double digit IQ subhuman not to realize this before reaching adulthood
and instead they sugarcoat it and say shit like:
>well um you can't prove god haha, belief is a personal thing so don't force it on others maybe?

hackernews, Jow Forums. That's literally all. I don't care for political news.

I primarily use spidr.today for news.
It's really great at showing off who's trash and who's respectable.

rotfl, thanks for input nsa

Twitter

Go tip somewhere else.

Why do you retarded subhumans lurk Jow Forums when it's full of "blasphemy" against your crosskike bullshit?

>rarionalwiki
They are one of the most biased websites there are. The entire point of news is getting the facts and judging yourself.

They're pretty neutral on most topics, though.

this
i stopped reading and watching the news a few years back because i found it so depressing
ive never been happier

I use 4channel boards like /diy/ /out/ /sci/ and Jow Forums, but mostly this

who /styx/ here

>rationalwiki
Not suspicious sounding at all. That's like "TheComplete&FactualNewsChannel"

Im a freemason so i know about the news before it happens

AMA

bunch of RSS feeds in tt-rss
bunch of people on twitter

how easy was it to join masonry and how easy for someone like me to join it? i am in munich.

skimfeed.com/

theonion.com

I think the news is pointless. When is the last time you read a news story from say the NYT and the information within had any impact on your life? Just my fucking retirement fund. It is all meaningless anyhow.

Well, that is how the press is in most of Western Europe. Even The Economist has now a bias so heavy it is hard to understand how they can even walk straight.

>What do you use to keep up with the news?
Jow Forums

Thankfully there are several that are alive in my area

welcome to Jow Forums dear redditor

THIS

>Almost every single news article about Trump, for example, mocks and makes fun of him.

Anyone with half a brain mocks and makes fun of that turd, that's hardly a point of criticism, it's his selling point

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man

Only npc keep up with news

>Rationalwiki

Attached: not a jew.png (497x576, 22K)

hahaha

Reminder that if you think your preferred news sources are unbiased then you're just reinforcing your biases.

News agency feeds have minimal bias (AFP, AP, REUTERS, BLOOMBERG). It's the closest thing to raw news. Unfortunately you typically can't get a subscription as an individual. You have to go through a company subscription.

Metapedia

Attached: Marcus Aurelius Bust.jpg (800x1200, 130K)

I read The Atlantic, The Economist, National Interest, Axios, Drudge and Guardian. I know that some of them are heavily skewed but generally I can disregard their bias and I like their layout

i follow Don Balon

phys.org for science, Jow Forums for consumer tech. Local news in my country are 100% state-owned so I don't even bother.

Onion articles are just news from 5 years in the future.

RSS feeds are the way to go. Surprisingly most news sites still offer it. I'm convinced it's an oversight in most cases.

I only read good news (yes, there's websites for that).