Hide MX IP w/ Home Email Server

Tired of tech companies SJW bullshit, so I set up a home email server on my Pi.

Yeah, yeah, I realize Google don't care about one man, but if enough people start doing it.

Anyway, I pretty quickly realize that my home IP is exposed to the world as soon as I point the MX in my direction.

I searched and found no solution. It's like I'm the first guy ever who wanted to set up a home email server and not expose his own IP. Is that really the case? Is there any way to do it?

Attached: 11454f1.jpg (360x480, 24K)

Probably not

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-094825.jpg (1438x762, 153K)

Get a VPS or if you really want to use your home server, find a VPN provider offering static IPs.

It's not dynamic.
It does not have such restrictions.

Reverse proxy from a server hosted somewhere else.

Attached: 800px-Reverse_proxy_h2g2bob.svg.png (800x300, 29K)

Pay the extra $20 a month for a business connection and do whatever the fuck you want.

not OP but i have a router that i can set up with domain name and port forward to devices on my network. would that work?

Attached: 1546382462908.png (420x523, 87K)

>home IP is exposed to the world
So what. I'm running like that for almost two years and never got hacked.

Don't forget your DKIM/SPF/DMARC entries on your domain

Use TOR. Join the /cyb/ + /sec/ general

You can use an email relay service. You'll need one anyway because ISPs block incoming port 25.

t. running my own email since 2011

what are you hiding your ip for bro
why so paranoid?

Using VPS is better, they have much less stability issues (it isn't nice when your web server goes down due to blackout or fuse) also you don't have to deal with security that much. But if you really want it than probably check your isp on your ip.

This

Can you recommend any/provide some info?

Technically you can but you need some relay. You can still receive mail directly, I done it for years on a shitty dsl connection but you need a relay to send mail

>Not knowing what a fucking VPS is or being too poor to use one
The absolute state of (You).

It's more about being in charge of your own emails. Granted, I don't know very much about the technical stuff, or how a vps works, but at least I'm not a unproductive fuckhat who wastes time on a reply that does nothing to solve the issue. Your presence in the universe is a net negative.

Can you provide more info? Links? Instructions? Anything that can help? Thanks.

that's what you think

>ISP blocks port 25
it wont work if you want to mail anyone outside of your house desu

Imagine your ip is public and tied to a Domain that can be associated with you. Next, people can start to trace your web activity based on knowing your ip. Post something on Twitter that's not SJW approved and then you get doxxed, and fired etc etc etc.

>guys I opened an online parcel service operating out of my room, but for some reason that's exposed my house's address to the world