Tell GF I want to build a high end computer about 1.2k

>Tell GF I want to build a high end computer about 1.2k
>Ask me why do I need a new PC
>Games
>Ask me again why do I need a new PC when I used a laptop to make over six figures
>proceeds to grill me on do I really need to spend that much money and should save for a house instead.
>want to smack the shit out of her
Who's in the wrong here?

Attached: 1551035278031.jpg (448x473, 70K)

>Who's in the wrong here?
You're gf.
You're the man of the house, you take the decisions, period.

>saving for a house
>not contracting to build your own house
The trade off is no mortgage for property taxes.

you, thinking is okay to humblebrag in the unemployment board full of suicidal neets

I'll look into this
Good point

You for asking your GF permission to do something with your money.

You, by making shit up on anonymous image boards.

Cringee

I assumed people worked in the industry also I used to be like you until my GF helped me get my shit together and build a good resume and how to not be a sperg.

this can be a massive headache if you also don't hire third parties to monitor Pedro and Jose's build quality every step of the way, not to mention city regulation kikery

Why did you come crying to us and not beat her like intended?

>over six figures

You realize that people pick up on things like that. Studies have shown that people hate others who try to subtly brag more than a pompous asshole who brags openly.

Also, imagine the more probable case where you aren’t making six figures yet you made this thread. Oof.

I live in a city trust me once I'm able to move my paycheck is going down but I'll have more

well hey, if you want low costs you're going to get cheap work

if you are such a pussy she is going to cheat on you soon enough op, stop being a faggot.

you sound like a beta bitch. I bet she just married you for money and fucks around on you

>GF

Attached: 1562086328205.png (201x250, 6K)

you for LARPing

Rule of life: the woman is always wrong.

>shacking with a girlfriend
Both of you

Let's see; she's just your girlfriend. It's your money not hers. Spend the shit however you want. If she's trying to control your money now what the hell do you think'll happen if you marry her?.

Tell her to fuck off. Grow a pair and tell the bitch to either fuck off with trying to control your money or to hit the road taking her shit with her. I don't care how hot she looks or if she's got a tight pussy, gives good head and/or lets you fuck her in the ass and then cum all over her face; still tell her to fuck off.

She pays half rent lets not get it twisted.
Agreed

What's her income, is it higher than yours?

If you make over 6 figures: 1) you can afford a new PC 2) tell her to fuck off

>six figures
>$100k is $1.9k/week before tax
>$1.2k PC is literally a week of your work after tax
>two weeks if you subtract expenses and shit
>you probably make more than exactly $100k too
How fucking pussywhipped are you that this is even a discussion. Tell her to fuck off and dump her naggy ass if she keeps kvetching.

>2019
>3DDP

Attached: 1478652801224 (1).png (600x375, 344K)

only 1.2K? rookie numbers

> Asking a woman for her opinion on what to do with your money.

You sound like a cuck. She's fucking Tyrone on the side, I guarantee it.

>he plays video games over the age of 13
I hope you got your girlfriend a mother’s day gift op, because she is clearly raising you and is the only adult in this relationship

huh ? unless she makes some of the money she's got no business asking you what you're spending on
besides you probably spend way more on her dumb hobbies than you do on yours

Vicious, holy shit, but yeah, OP is a huge fucking faggot, just beat the shit out of her already, careful with your nails though, wouldn't want to mess up your manicure, OP.

Beta faggot