Do not use flux

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

do not use flux
it's part of orange-light propaganda, yes the same one that forces orange-light lightbulbs
why? because they make you depressed and less productive
white light and yellow light (the one from the Sun) are your best friends
please I'm warning you stop using it
if you are worried about your eye strain either just walk off from your computer until it's gone or use eye drops
please I'm serious I tried to convince a lot of people but they are so blinded it;s impossible
they always talk about "muh I need to work and stay up late" bullshit
guess what
IT"S NOT WORTH IT
please uninstall flux right now

Attached: spongebob.gif (878 KB, 500x333)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/michael-herf-ba319/

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

btw tungsten actually melts and emits micrometals waves that go through the lightbulb and cause faster matter decay in dust, those particles can stay in the same place for around 36 hours (need to research it further)

Sebastian Green
Sebastian Green

you want another proof?
the creator of flux worked in google before creating flux
linkedin.com/in/michael-herf-ba319/
just about when the orange light propaganda started to become more and more intrusive (because of competition and switching for more eco solutions) the lobby had to somehow keep the orange light alive by popularizing work at night and flux, also paying electricians to install GTD devices in homes mainly in eastern europe so they will fry every eco white-light lightbulb

Joshua White
Joshua White

desu it helps alot with eye strain, the orange tint.
so idk what the fuck ur talking about

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

sure thing it helps but it has huge negative impact on your mental health DO NOT USE IT REtARD

John Johnson
John Johnson

I use Redshift, your argument is invalid.

William Bennett
William Bennett

it's true, it makes you sleepy and depressed

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

WHAT NEGATIVE EFFECTS?

James Russell
James Russell

proof

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

I used flux for about a month and had to stop because I kept waking up in the morning

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

Based
Schizo
Poster

Ryder Adams
Ryder Adams

fucking retards lol
laugh all you want I;m warning you as the observator i'm saa could get without giving fucks
fuck you fuck you haha

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

i chuckled

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

do not use flux ]
flux come kill u

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

All these people buy expensive IPS monitors, calibrate the shit out of them, MUH ACCURATE COLORS, then they turn on a program that redshifts the whole shebang. Fucking smooth. Morons.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

kek

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

is that a new Jow Forums schizo?

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

It makes you get sleepy at night when you should be wide awake writing code and Slacking before tomorrow's stand-up

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

He doesn't use his computer with his monitor turned off

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

Slacking

Attached: Slackware-Logo-reference.png (16 KB, 600x181)

James Smith
James Smith

soldering without flux
unironically

Attached: 1559239247900.png (1.2 MB, 1920x1080)

Jack Lopez
Jack Lopez

Based electrolube

Attached: 025005001000012364.jpg (17 KB, 450x450)

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

not using the ML framework of the future

Attached: serveimage.png (182 KB, 2990x1010)

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

/thread.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

orange-light propaganda

Attached: we-should-use-logical-thinking-to-think-logically.png (429 KB, 1041x577)

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

It only makes you depressed because you actually get tired, thus losing focus on your work and thinking about how shitty your life is.
Basically it's your own fault, not the orange light's.

Wow, a tech worker created a program that helps reduce I strain from looking at monitors. Gotta be some kind of conspiracy.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

*eye

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

yellow light (the one from the Sun)
Dude, Sun is like 5700K or around it.

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

What is turn off for one hour option

Eli Cruz
Eli Cruz

schizophrenia is bad for you user

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

fuckoff

William Martin
William Martin

Your hormonal levels are strongly influenced/regulated by light. If your body senses daylight it will produce/not produce levels of certain chemicals that are important for your functioning, ie melatonin. Think there have been studies on animals being fucked up when their circadian rhythms are disrupted by artificial daylight during the night. It really fucks them up bad. Whatever, I'm already fucked up by not being in bed by this hour whether I see blue or orange lights, haha.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

that's why you're only supposed to use it at night, ding-dong. Get maximum natural light with regular colors in the day, but bright high-frequency light at night fucks with your circadian rhythm

no artificial light at night > no high-frequency light at night > full light at night

William Watson
William Watson

:^| ORANGE LIGHT BAD

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

Kek

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

flux doesnt make me depressed, it just makes me sleepy. the fuck you talkin about schizo?

Attached: yqPqDgq[1].png (100 KB, 285x252)

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

So no drawbacks, got it

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

"I shitpost on Jow Forums all day and night, don't go out, have depression so it's probably because of orange light"

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

/thread

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit