Do not use flux

do not use flux
it's part of orange-light propaganda, yes the same one that forces orange-light lightbulbs
why? because they make you depressed and less productive
white light and yellow light (the one from the Sun) are your best friends
please I'm warning you stop using it
if you are worried about your eye strain either just walk off from your computer until it's gone or use eye drops
please I'm serious I tried to convince a lot of people but they are so blinded it;s impossible
they always talk about "muh I need to work and stay up late" bullshit
guess what
IT"S NOT WORTH IT
please uninstall flux right now

Attached: spongebob.gif (500x333, 878K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/michael-herf-ba319/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

btw tungsten actually melts and emits micrometals waves that go through the lightbulb and cause faster matter decay in dust, those particles can stay in the same place for around 36 hours (need to research it further)

you want another proof?
the creator of flux worked in google before creating flux
linkedin.com/in/michael-herf-ba319/
just about when the orange light propaganda started to become more and more intrusive (because of competition and switching for more eco solutions) the lobby had to somehow keep the orange light alive by popularizing work at night and flux, also paying electricians to install GTD devices in homes mainly in eastern europe so they will fry every eco white-light lightbulb

desu it helps alot with eye strain, the orange tint.
so idk what the fuck ur talking about

sure thing it helps but it has huge negative impact on your mental health DO NOT USE IT REtARD

I use Redshift, your argument is invalid.

it's true, it makes you sleepy and depressed

WHAT NEGATIVE EFFECTS?

proof

I used flux for about a month and had to stop because I kept waking up in the morning

Based
Schizo
Poster

fucking retards lol
laugh all you want I;m warning you as the observator i'm saa could get without giving fucks
fuck you fuck you haha

i chuckled

do not use flux ]
flux come kill u

All these people buy expensive IPS monitors, calibrate the shit out of them, MUH ACCURATE COLORS, then they turn on a program that redshifts the whole shebang. Fucking smooth. Morons.

kek

is that a new Jow Forums schizo?

It makes you get sleepy at night when you should be wide awake writing code and Slacking before tomorrow's stand-up

>He doesn't use his computer with his monitor turned off

>Slacking

Attached: Slackware-Logo_reference.png (600x181, 16K)

>soldering without flux
>unironically

Attached: 1559239247900.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Based electrolube

Attached: 025005001000012364.jpg (450x450, 17K)

>not using the ML framework of the future

Attached: serveimage.png (2990x1010, 182K)

/thread.

>orange-light propaganda

Attached: we should use logical thinking to think logically.png (1041x577, 429K)

It only makes you depressed because you actually get tired, thus losing focus on your work and thinking about how shitty your life is.
Basically it's your own fault, not the orange light's.

Wow, a tech worker created a program that helps reduce I strain from looking at monitors. Gotta be some kind of conspiracy.

*eye

>yellow light (the one from the Sun)
Dude, Sun is like 5700K or around it.

What is turn off for one hour option

schizophrenia is bad for you user

fuckoff

Your hormonal levels are strongly influenced/regulated by light. If your body senses daylight it will produce/not produce levels of certain chemicals that are important for your functioning, ie melatonin. Think there have been studies on animals being fucked up when their circadian rhythms are disrupted by artificial daylight during the night. It really fucks them up bad. Whatever, I'm already fucked up by not being in bed by this hour whether I see blue or orange lights, haha.

that's why you're only supposed to use it at night, ding-dong. Get maximum natural light with regular colors in the day, but bright high-frequency light at night fucks with your circadian rhythm

no artificial light at night > no high-frequency light at night > full light at night

>:^| ORANGE LIGHT BAD

Kek

flux doesnt make me depressed, it just makes me sleepy. the fuck you talkin about schizo?

Attached: yqPqDgq[1].png (285x252, 100K)

So no drawbacks, got it

>"I shitpost on Jow Forums all day and night, don't go out, have depression so it's probably because of orange light"

/thread