You do watch open source anime don't you Jow Forums?

You do watch open source anime don't you Jow Forums?

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-07-13/serial-experiment-lain-goes-open-source-in-japan-until-2028/.148812

Attached: 1537027026396.jpg (1008x720, 48K)

Anything with a magnet or DDL is oPeSOUrcE, hon. :0)

That's not open source. That's similar to what ZUN does with Touhou fanworks.

So, nothing changes?

I don't watch anime. Never have, never will. Been on this site for far too long to know the negative effects of it on your health and mental well being.

>The guidelines ask fans not to create derivative works for religious or political purposes, nor should they be used to advertise adult services or for expressing obscenities
But there's been Lain doujin providing obscene services to muh dick for decades.

>That's similar to what ZUN does with Touhou fanworks.

This is much more restrictive than that.

Link

It changes for the Japanese, because they care about copyright like it's a cultural thing or something.

Attached: 1554375742553.gif (1005x742, 2.53M)

weeaboo

Public domain is not the same as open source. What lainchan shithole did you crawl out, underage?

I just popped in to say that I love Lain. Rewatched the show last week. Has aged like a fine wine. Still very relevant with the VR and social media stuff.

fuck yourself, lain is Jow Forums

so what the fuck this means
anime being oipernsourve

I don't watch any anime, it's garbage.

Lain is different.

I don't program, it's garbage.

Without doing real research it appeared that Nipponese copyright laws were more uber-stonk than ours but they also allow doujins which no IP holder in America at least would allow.

This

No. A link to the Lain smut.

Attached: 1563076083381.png (834x834, 366K)

Ah, I see r eddit is in this thread. Hello r eddit!

The people don't care, they just care about getting fined more than the average Westerner

I do not support the OSM. It was only created by IBM to make free software more palatable to executives.

kys gay ass tranny fag

>Open Source
>Introduces complete list of regulations preventing people from doing anything with the source material besides exactly what they want and how they want it to be portrayed.

K

Link me senpai

SEL is not really your typical moe weebshit. It's more like a cyberpunk art project.

>on anime website
>complains about anime

>watching anime
fucking weeb

i dont, i have a life and im not a pedo like you, cunt

It ain't even public domain. It's only for a limited time and restricted to doujin/indie works. I frankly do not think anyone will bother with this if they don't get promotion money from the copyright holder. Who the fuck wants to work his ass off only to get told "nuhoh, you are too late, takeshi. Now pay up or get jailed."

I wouldn't watch anime if you paid me for it

>The guidelines ask fans not to create derivative works for religious or political purposes, nor should they be used to advertise adult services or for expressing obscenities
Wow it's fucking nothing

I think the negative effects you're thinking of are due to the fact that people on this website are generally socially maladjusted and have obsessive tendencies. Regardless of what the obsession is, you're going to see negative side-effects. Watching run-of-the-mill anime is honestly no different from watching Friends or The Office or whatever normal shows people stream on Netflix, say for the fact that it is (a) animated and (b) in Japanese. A show like SEL is a cut above the typical mass entertainment that you see, and it's pretty closed-minded to just write it off because "muh weebshit"

>missing out on this action
you're loss

Attached: sorry.jpg (640x973, 77K)