Please remember me: why we hate vidya again? what are Jow Forums aproved 'adult' hobbies?

please remember me: why we hate vidya again? what are Jow Forums aproved 'adult' hobbies?

Attached: Game_Room-512.png (512x512, 25K)

>what are Jow Forums aproved 'adult' hobbies?
Anime.

Attached: 60222946_p0.png (856x673, 480K)

>please remember me: why we hate vidya again?

Learning languages, such as English.

I dip my toes into some /sci/ courses for no particular reason

Attached: lp.jpg (500x525, 115K)

Programming, reverse engineering, hacking, pretty much anything you can use a computer for that isn't playing video games or watching anime.

anime website

music

Attached: 53096wide.png (1280x800, 1.19M)

anything productive even dressing up as an anime girl and fucking your ass all day is more productive than vidyas

Where do you think you are?

>could have come up with anything
>comes up with faggot shit
not that there's anything wrong with that, but user i...

I stopped having fun a decade ago and you should too.

fpbp

Attached: 1561514838932.gif (500x281, 389K)

thats anime, not music you dumb weeb

i cant shitpost right at 3 am

Japanese basketweaving website that has since been abandoned and handed over to a nip that gives 0 fucks about the site and lets jannies nad mods ruin it by not enforcing the rules.

>why we hate vidya again?
Browse the cancer that is /v/ for 5 seconds to remind yourself why
Seething, having sex, coping, dilating

>Seething, having sex, coping, dilating
Based

Improving your physical body so you can perform better at your tech job.

>3am
thats when the best shitposts happen

Installing Gentoo.

Jow Forums hates games because is unable to develop them!

Attached: 1550459218604.webm (700x392, 556K)

Whatever the reason is, you can be sure that it's not because it's "not healthy" or whatever, as much as these people tend to claim it is. Because procrastinating on Jow Forums all day is much worse for you, and most people have at least one unhealthy hobby. I think it's a combination of some annoying people from /v/ souring up Jow Forums by posting off-topic stuff and the "fox and the grapes" analogy. Although less of the ladder nowadays considering how accesible gaming is on linux now.

fapping to lolis

Hating vidya is a newfag meme pushed by post sticky cancer to try to fit in. Its fucking pathetic.

I personally don't care much for games because they are almost all nonfree botnets. Steam on GNU/Linux doesn't fix this, it makes it worse.

Jow Forums is better for you than video games.

Dilating

anime isnt for watching
it is for background noise and quick glances to curb the loneliness while programming

this

Also, considering "productivity" a central factor in evaluating how you spend your time is a dead giveaway of being a teenage tryhard, so the idea of adults on Jow Forums hating video games is bullshit anyway.

Which /sci/ courses? Where can I find them?
Productive things user. Learning, hiking, lifting, going to the range.

Literally nothing wrong with video games.
Play Rain World

Games are not a problem. Procrastinating is.
Everyone have to relax sometimes, there is nothing wrong in picking games over Netflix or anime.
Also it's good to pick more ambitious, artistic or mentally challenging games, instead of braindead fps.

fpbp
Games themselves aren't the issue. Your average gamer is. Tiny attention span. Cannot think for themselves. Gaming is usually an escape that they abuse. Swallow anything their precious companies feed them (eg. AAA, loot boxes, clients that sell their data). As well as other problems
A good hobby improves your life somehow (fitness, learning anything, creating something). The occasional guilty pleasure that isn't helpful is ok, eg games and even anime
This is 100% true. Jow Forums should be a guilty pleasure. Most people on Jow Forums are just tired of /v/. /v/ cannot stop shitposting

>why we hate vidya again
Because c2d thinkpad can't run them.

But /v/ also hates vidya?

i don't hate all videogames, most stuff up to PS2 and even some PS3 is fine. i heavily dislike modern gaming though, the fucking practices most companies use are downright evil and fucking disgusting. also, shoving politics into everything etc. some japanese devs are still good.
personally, I sold my PC to make more time for reading and watching stuff. I got into manga recently and been having a ton of fun.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (651x469, 81K)

"We" don't have vidya, we hate /v/niggers shitting up this board.

Attached: 8d082d93d550d84c9e2f8248dde32974dceafee1d2f9ab5587e1caaa4e10d880.jpg (960x711, 43K)