Please remember me

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

please remember me: why we hate vidya again? what are Jow Forums aproved 'adult' hobbies?

Attached: Game-Room-512.png (25 KB, 512x512)

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

what are Jow Forums aproved 'adult' hobbies?
Anime.

Attached: 60222946-p0.png (480 KB, 856x673)

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

please remember me: why we hate vidya again?

Learning languages, such as English.

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

I dip my toes into some /sci/ courses for no particular reason

Attached: lp.jpg (115 KB, 500x525)

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

//boards.4channel.org/a/

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

Programming, reverse engineering, hacking, pretty much anything you can use a computer for that isn't playing video games or watching anime.

Cooper White
Cooper White

anime website

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

music

Attached: 53096wide.png (1.19 MB, 1280x800)

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

anything productive even dressing up as an anime girl and fucking your ass all day is more productive than vidyas

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

Where do you think you are?

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

could have come up with anything
comes up with faggot shit
not that there's anything wrong with that, but user i...

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

I stopped having fun a decade ago and you should too.

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

fpbp

Attached: 1561514838932.gif (389 KB, 500x281)

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

thats anime, not music you dumb weeb

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

i cant shitpost right at 3 am

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Japanese basketweaving website that has since been abandoned and handed over to a nip that gives 0 fucks about the site and lets jannies nad mods ruin it by not enforcing the rules.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

why we hate vidya again?
Browse the cancer that is /v/ for 5 seconds to remind yourself why
Seething, having sex, coping, dilating

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

Seething, having sex, coping, dilating
Based

Gavin Diaz
Gavin Diaz

Improving your physical body so you can perform better at your tech job.

Henry White
Henry White

3am
thats when the best shitposts happen

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Installing Gentoo.

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

Jow Forums hates games because is unable to develop them!

Attached: 1550459218604.webm (556 KB, 700x392)

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Whatever the reason is, you can be sure that it's not because it's "not healthy" or whatever, as much as these people tend to claim it is. Because procrastinating on Jow Forums all day is much worse for you, and most people have at least one unhealthy hobby. I think it's a combination of some annoying people from /v/ souring up Jow Forums by posting off-topic stuff and the "fox and the grapes" analogy. Although less of the ladder nowadays considering how accesible gaming is on linux now.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

fapping to lolis

David Hall
David Hall

Hating vidya is a newfag meme pushed by post sticky cancer to try to fit in. Its fucking pathetic.

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

I personally don't care much for games because they are almost all nonfree botnets. Steam on GNU/Linux doesn't fix this, it makes it worse.

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

Jow Forums is better for you than video games.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Dilating

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

anime isnt for watching
it is for background noise and quick glances to curb the loneliness while programming

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

this

Also, considering "productivity" a central factor in evaluating how you spend your time is a dead giveaway of being a teenage tryhard, so the idea of adults on Jow Forums hating video games is bullshit anyway.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

Which /sci/ courses? Where can I find them?
Productive things user. Learning, hiking, lifting, going to the range.

Blake James
Blake James

Literally nothing wrong with video games.
Play Rain World

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Games are not a problem. Procrastinating is.
Everyone have to relax sometimes, there is nothing wrong in picking games over Netflix or anime.
Also it's good to pick more ambitious, artistic or mentally challenging games, instead of braindead fps.

Julian Long
Julian Long

fpbp
Games themselves aren't the issue. Your average gamer is. Tiny attention span. Cannot think for themselves. Gaming is usually an escape that they abuse. Swallow anything their precious companies feed them (eg. AAA, loot boxes, clients that sell their data). As well as other problems
A good hobby improves your life somehow (fitness, learning anything, creating something). The occasional guilty pleasure that isn't helpful is ok, eg games and even anime
This is 100% true. Jow Forums should be a guilty pleasure. Most people on Jow Forums are just tired of /v/. /v/ cannot stop shitposting

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

why we hate vidya again
Because c2d thinkpad can't run them.

William Howard
William Howard

But /v/ also hates vidya?

Jose Brown
Jose Brown

i don't hate all videogames, most stuff up to PS2 and even some PS3 is fine. i heavily dislike modern gaming though, the fucking practices most companies use are downright evil and fucking disgusting. also, shoving politics into everything etc. some japanese devs are still good.
personally, I sold my PC to make more time for reading and watching stuff. I got into manga recently and been having a ton of fun.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (81 KB, 651x469)

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

"We" don't have vidya, we hate /v/niggers shitting up this board.

Attached: 8d082d93d550d84c9e2f8248dde32974dceafee1d2f9ab5587e1caaa4e10d880.jpg (43 KB, 960x711)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit