Can't pirate games because either the crack is falsely detected as a virus or there actually is a virus

>can't pirate games because either the crack is falsely detected as a virus or there actually is a virus
>can't buy games because I'm poor

Attached: 1495114833041.png (500x366, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minetest.net
osgameclones.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So play free games? There are more free indie games out there than you can play in a lifetime. Find the nuggets of corn among the sea of crap.

whats the problem with viruses? just dual boot windows with itself and dont give a shit about it

Stop playing video games and do something with your life. Writing a script that makes you $50 a month on auto pilot is much more fun than grinding virtual points.

>good shit
>free

minetest.net
osgameclones.com
Play frueazinfruudumbs gaymes

What script does that?

This. Also invest your profits instead of blowing them on more techniggershit you don't need. You can earn a decent living on free wifi with a dumpster laptop and free software. The world is your oyster if you stop being distracted by dumb shit.

Install a virtual machine on ur computer and run the game inside it

One that exists in the 90s when computers were still new for most people. Or something lewd in the current year.

if i had an idea for a script that would make me even 1$ a month, i would have done it already

dwarf fortress

Oh great Jow Forumsuru, enlighten us on how you attained the Nirvana on how you literally get a decent living on just Wi-Fi alone.

What great software package hath thee produced that provides you with enough money to give you a steady enough income for a wife and kingdom?

>osgameclones.com
>ArmA clone is a shitty CS clone with regenerating health.

Attached: 1512159519707.jpg (480x476, 153K)

The program is FOSS, you can change that if you really want.

how can you not know how to download a fucking zip file.

Stop playing video games and get a job zoomer faggot

>Why did you do that absolutely pants-on-head retarded thing in your program?
>"Well if people don't like it, they can just spend time rewriting it!"
Meanwhile at Microsoft
>"Hey champ, that recent edit you made seems less user friendly. We're gonna need to work on that to make it consumer ready for Q3 2020"

I have a gayming laptop and do nothing but play on a private PSO server. Don't need money to have fun OP.

It's a game made for entertainment purposes, there is no right or wrong way for it to be because enjoyment is subjective.
Your microsoft example needs a bit of adjustment, here is the way it would actually go:
>"The focus group of 60 year old women we hired said your code sucks, but it doesn't matter because the customers will pay for it anyway because they have no choice. Then when we stop being lazy we can charge them double for the fix, at the earliest Q3 2035"

>It's true because I over exaggerated without any subtlety

MS doesn't deserve any subtlety, they are as boneheaded as it gets

Who cares if it's a virus? Run that shit in sandboxie and block internet access to the sandbox.

Or you're too boneheaded to understand subtlety.

No, that would be MS employees

Get ROMs, many, many, many ROMs.
As long the emulator comes from a safe place and it's not named ZSNES, no matter from where you get the ROMs from, its fine.

lichess.org

Bravo

Publishers often refer to copying they don't approve of as “piracy.” In this way, they imply that it is ethically equivalent to attacking ships on the high seas, kidnapping and murdering the people on them. Based on such propaganda, they have procured laws in most of the world to forbid copying in most (or sometimes all) circumstances. (They are still pressuring to make these prohibitions more complete.)
If you don't believe that copying not approved by the publisher is just like kidnapping and murder, you might prefer not to use the word “piracy” to describe it. Neutral terms such as “unauthorized copying” (or “prohibited copying” for the situation where it is illegal) are available for use instead. Some of us might even prefer to use a positive term such as “sharing information with your neighbor.”

Attached: 1342028260520.jpg (900x675, 138K)

Pirate GOG versions. No DRM to crack to begin with.

You can't win, even if you pirate them, they're still proprietary and abuse you.

But I have good news, there is a way out. Check out Libregamewiki.