SOVIET TECH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Per_Aspera_Ad_Astra_(film)

Attached: HCP2.jpg (1384x1054, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-much-does-it-cost-to-buy-a-cow-in-India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setun
csef.ru/en/nauka-i-obshchestvo/306/sovetskie-korni-proczessora-intel-pentium-4912
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wat

Bump

>pic
It won't be a thing thanks to feminists and co. sorry Dima.

Attached: 1523185170212.gif (336x252, 2.24M)

never giveup

>ugh it's those damn bluepilled feminists stopping me from cloning children and keeping them as sex slaves
yeah ok

Bump

is ok we dont have those in Russia

wasnt the soviets that revied a severed dog's head?

Yes

dilate

Bump

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 11K)

Attached: s90-history.jpg (460x397, 110K)

Attached: images.jpg (387x130, 10K)

Russians are good for nothing back stabbing lying cunts who made 0 contribution

>its okay while the elites do it

How much is said price of milking cow, comrade?

Attached: 1559005020655.jpg (663x501, 47K)

>boo hoo some russian speaker killed me in video game now i hate the whole nation

What the everloving fuck makes you think that I would say that you moron
Of course it's not fucking ok when anyone does it retard

Yeah haha anyone who isn't a pedo MUST be a tranny dude fucking got me

Then why don't you go out there and do something about it instead of virtue signaling, oh that's right

post reeks of reddit

quora.com/How-much-does-it-cost-to-buy-a-cow-in-India

I'm stating my belief that child molestation is wrong
That isnt a virtue at all you deranged fuck it's called having basic morals
Epic argument
Wtf I love pedophilia

Slave clone can be adult
but adult colnes more expensive
ready to pay more?

Minox not Soviet

No

>basic morals
I'd love to see you try and prove that its wrong.

That is exactly virtue signaling, tranny

Like clockwork.

gee i wounder why this would be

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setun

imagine.gif

Not gonna argue philosophy with a bunch of emotionally damaged STEMlords :)

Why didn't mighty Russia beat muttland to the moon or if it was faked called them out on it? Where is the superior space tech eh? While you get eaten by some white furballs drumpf is banging ayylmao QTs in area51.

>imagine
That's as far as they ever go with anything lol

the USSR was peak aesthetics
>t. 90 IQ code primatoid

They did some pretty messed up stuff, like keeping decapitated heads alive.

>tfw Russia could have been an industry leader on par with the US if it wasn't for the communist revolution

Cause they beat you to space lmao.

That country is not normal, the things it has achieved should not have been possible. It's like proof that theory can go fuck itself.

We could have had a unified planet colonizing the solar system by now if not for the ((communist)) revolution.

We could become toxic desert by now if not for the ((communist)) revolution.

>implying implications
why are you still alive?

>implying she's alive

>No union of sovereign soviet republics

>ass blasted lib just has to say something
pottery

britbulepilled

would've literally never happened, the reason it became the industry it was in the 40's and 50's was because Stalin force-marched it through the 30's into catching up with the times.

Breakup of USSR and its influence was the greatest tragedy of 20th century.

Attached: vyPoZvI.jpg (1561x882, 733K)

This, we are doomed to eternal decadence and degeneracy now amongst the masses if filth.

Attached: aryans unknowingly staring at their own doom.jpg (960x660, 89K)

the GDR was extremely based

Attached: C_ObZZZUMAArdrX.jpg (388x395, 56K)

Commie samefag. Die.

Go suck on your feminine muslim brown cock, fucking parasite.

Attached: 1560685232087.jpg (960x1320, 868K)

>t. porkchop

Attached: ff.jpg (430x107, 16K)

>Commiefags coping.

Go ask your kike-loving president who keeps repeating this phrase what exactly did he do to prevent that while serving in KGB on executive position.

they took the front from Germany in ww2, losing many more lives. you should appreciate what those crazy fucks did for humanity.

>hurrr, he must be retarded! no way he knows that it's possible to modify a page's html in most browsers or that image manipulation programs exist!

dilate

They lost all those lives in order to not lose their country, not for humanity

I'll dilate your sister's asshole with my cock

seething so hard

Thanks for sjw uprising, you dumb shits. Rest assured I'll spit on every soviet monument I'll meet, too bad they've been already demolished almost everywhere.

Russia won the space race and contributed way more to world peace than the US ever did.

Putin was paper pusher nobody lmao. KGB tried to prevent this shit but jewlstin got bankrolled by amerikikes and Russians had been fed constant western propaganda on TV for half a decade straight thanks to gorbacuck.

Attached: Spacerace.jpg (1064x616, 219K)

Aaand that's how you tell apart retarded commie lover from retarded Putin suckcock.
Putin was in St. Petersburg too busy covering for his jew buddies while they were buying out the remains of USSR. To this day those jews are virtually untouchable and some of them are still working in government.

they have the best rockets, even americans pay for a ride

their main scientist died and they ran out of money

You give that rat too much credit. He was one of the many ex beurocrats who weaseled their way into those positions and covered the trillions stolen by kikes with the help of western "friends". He wasn't special, he wasn't part of the family or whatever, he was another despondent ex-state worker who wanted to steal some of it himself. He only became special when jewlstin took him in, but hes still a botox queen with kike fists up his ass, hence Russia's current state, and hence why USSR should have never collapsed, with every treasonous fuck who thought we could be friends with the west and open our legs to them being shot in public.

There is nothing ethically wrong with cloning or genetic modification in any capacity. Just be prepared to get fucked by the consequences of having a stagnant homogeneous genetic pool.

> Russia contributed to world peace

Attached: saved.jpg (500x344, 29K)

>t. Allied bombing campaign
Yeah ok lmao

Just never press the AZ-5 button.

It was a nice show, just a shame that every brainlet westerner which is most of them will now take it as a historical documentary.

Every day I wish it more that the Soviets rolled into Europe and ended it all in a nuclear armageddon. Fuck the modern world.

>SOVIET TECH
Modern CPUs
csef.ru/en/nauka-i-obshchestvo/306/sovetskie-korni-proczessora-intel-pentium-4912

Attached: The 5th Generation 28nm 8-Core VLIW Elbrus-8C Processor Architecture.png (6164x1439, 2.3M)

don't forget to dilate today

post-soviet union tec.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-10 Russian Home-Grown Computer Poised to Ease Dependence on Industry Heavyweights (1273x2331, 725K)

Fuck

Go into detail.

>deskphones
As someone who works with this technology this is already dead technology.

>Why didn't mighty Russia beat muttland to the moon
Because the manned Apollo moon landings are fake.

Literally every time that the "think of the children" argument is used (also applies to human trafficking and terrorism), it's because no sane person would willingly go along with the proposed policy without having their emotions played with, and also the dishonest false dichotomy of "give up your rights of you're a pedo/slaver/terrorist".
At this point I'm against literally any policy where any of those arguments are a major talking point, and consider any public figure using them to be utter human garbage. Actually, that applies to anyone who isn't just repeating that due to being manipulated. Fuck you and your dishonest, manipulative fearmongering.

cope

>only wait today to get NASA astronauts into space
If NASA wasnt a buncha prissy fuckheads theyd just use spacex or some other commercial rocket.

or fuck if the us gov. wasnt ass we'd have a new launch vehicle already.

Try it and I'd smash your mutt head.

It was being ussr, stupid fuck.

Peak USSR tech

Attached: 1563160735596.jpg (220x173, 12K)

Cute boy

>soviet tech

No food
Vodka
Anything from the west or SE asia
A sex cow

>There is nothing ethically wrong with cloning or genetic modification in any capacity
Also
>reeeee you can't have nukes at all they're too fucking dangerous to the world at large

I fully expect that same sort of precedent to continue, the great powers will enforce through extortion and violence their monopoly on genetic modification the same as they do with nukes.

>stagnant homogeneous genetic pool.
cloning is the way to genetic profress
see the home animals - they made huge progress in short time

Attached: YOU_MY_SLAVE.jpg (731x1000, 63K)

The biggest problem I see with this is that your loli clone will have the mental capacity of a newborn, so it'll do nothing but scream when it's hungry and shit. Not worth the effort until brain-machine interface tech is at the level where you can copy at least basic knowledge into a clone's mind.

human cloning plant will have robotraning faculuty
they will be tranied to read write and do shopping

>you will never live in the universe where the tsar bomba kept the natural uranium tamper installed for the test

bump