Is there any usable version of windows 10?

Is there any usable version of windows 10?

Something that atleast lubes up before it rapes my freedoms.

Attached: 24252104_10159743220075078_1324241873_n.jpg (425x282, 10K)

They are all usable. I suggest talking with your doctor about managing your autism before it gets worse.

Nope. The most used OS in the world is completely unusable.

>the current state of Jow Forums

Attached: 1504435750013.jpg (640x480, 36K)

imagine defending microsoft in current year
get bill gates' dick out of your ear before you come back here, user

No, use win7, ReactOs or Gentoo

LTSC, but it's still trash.

Post your setup.

Attached: speccy.png (3961x1053, 427K)

potato
img from long ago, but still valid
no benchmarks, i like vidya better

Attached: potato.png (212x99, 5K)

That looks an awful lot like Windows.

lolyes, 7 dualboot w/ some shitty debian
everything's compatable with one or the other
at least i'm not being shown advertisements in the start menu, like you, gates household servant #63

wokrs on my 2012 machine

It's easier to gut Pro than Home

There's about a handful of stripped 10 iso's, I don't know which is the best

What ads?
Do you perhaps not know how to use Windows?

Attached: Untitled.png (650x672, 261K)

>tfw windows 7 doesnt work with the new ryzen CPUs
life is suffering

AME if you like a bunch of native Windows services breaking and no security updates, but hey, at least it doesn't spy on you

I don't like the telemetry, and its deployment at work hasn't gone smoothly (but that's in part the OS team's fault); however, it's quite usable.

can we configure a router to block the telemetry?

>Download LTSC iso
>Use MSMG Toolkit to delete garbage
>Use KMS38 to activate LTSC until 2038.
>Use Update Manager for Windows by Xanatos for updating.

Lol. Wintards don’t understand that having to explicitly configure your OS to not spy on you and serve you adverts isn’t okay.

Use WindowsSpyBlocker, updates the firewall to block all Microsoft IPs that collect telemetry

>chrome

Opinion discarded

flat out, or even as a vm?

I got v1803 Education, it has all the features of Enterprise for "learning", I turn of the forced updates and debloat it; works like the good old days with Start 10 because I dislike change.

get the fuck out of here kid

>Implying you still have freedom

Attached: 1534909220772.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

LTSC, it's the only thing I'll use if I NEED to use windows for something.

I use education edition with a bunch of shit turned off, haven't had any problems with it in the past year.

>yukino
I really wonder who will win in this shitstorm

Enterprise

Get enterprise or even better for normal use is education/education pro (if you can get your hands on them).

I thought the telemetry stuff bypasses both the firewall and hosts file?

you are retarded. The one that come with preinstalled shit is literally unusable because of poor performance, the only way to go is N versions.
Just disable everything and you should be okay. At least rusians and chinese do not spy on you.

>The one that come with preinstalled shit is literally unusable because of poor performance
Not him, but aren't there a gazillion of scripts on GitHub and programs out there to remove all the bloat and bullshit so the end result will basically be the same thing as LTSC or Enterprise though?

I mean, I would still recommend using them directly of course, but if for whatever reason the user is locked out to the Home versions, it doesn't have to be a lost cause.

This and nothing else.

Use windows. Be ok with it. Jow Forums reeeeeeeeeeeee

You can turn off ADs today
but that doesn't mean you won't see them tomorrow

No. There is no usable version of Windows at all.

I really wish there was something similar to watch.

Imagine being unable to use the most widely utilized operating system in the world because you're convinced you can somehow beat the deep state at its own game of monitoring internet traffic by installing linux.

>Damn it! He's installed Linux. Get the Chiefs of Staff on the phone. Tell them we'll have to leave this kid alone now. There's no way we're getting the information we want from his ThinkPad any longer.

Attached: strangelove_warroom.jpg (1280x1024, 453K)

That game in the background is quite comfy in a weird way.
Thanks for reminding me that it still exists.

LTSC with the opensores KMS_VL_ALL

it's a funny argument coming from a user of the most DIY OS out there

looks like you stole all those from a business

/thread
/scene
/civilization

JUST BECAUSE YOU RETARDS SPILL AWAY YOUR NAMES, PHOTOS, LIFESTYLE ANY WORDS ABOUT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET OR AN OS DOESNT MEAN SOMEONE SPIES AND GETS IT FROM YOU. YOU GIVE THEM AWAY YOURSELF BY ACTING LIKE AN UNMODERATE RETARD.

ITS ALWAYS BEEN USERS FAULT AND ALWAYS WILL BE. YOU PRIVACY NIGLETS ALWAYS REMIND ME OF THOSE FEMINIST ACTIVIST RETARDS WHO WALK UNDRESSED AND DEMAND PEOPLE NOT LOOK AT THEM.

Yeah, you have to block at the router level.

LTSC