How to activate any version of Windows?
Where can I get Win 7 or LTSC?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Attached: Meat.jpg (465 KB, 2543x1423)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Intel-Wireless-AC-9560-2230-Gigabit/dp/B07G42J6KQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Intel 9560&qid=1563062442&s=electronics&sr=1-1
notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Zephyrus-G-GA502DU-Ryzen-7-3750H-GTX-1660-Ti-Max-Q-Laptop-Review.421577.0.html
logicalincrements.com/
pastebin.com/wz03tYQi
pastebin.com/PUQhmpLp
pastebin.com/raw/xmUngQRK
autohotkey.com/docs/commands/SetTimer.htm
gist.github.com/tayfie/6dad43f1a452440fba7ea1c06d1b603a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSI_model#Layer_architecture
amazon.com/Selector-ULBRE-Peripheral-Switcher-Keyboard/dp/B07DKD7JHG/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=usb 3.0 switch&qid=1563128005&s=electronics&sr=1-5
4shared.com/get/5VJZYhI5da/melo_junior.html
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100265693/chapter/mrs-chapter-200001277
pcgamesn.com/amd-x570-chipset-fans-user-configurable
extremetech.com/computing/294596-amds-x570-chipset-draws-so-much-power-its-warping-cpu-comparisons
bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lenovo-ideapad-330s-15-6-laptop-platinum-grey-intel-core-i7-8550u-256gb-ssd-8gb-ram-english/13285444
youtube.com/watch?v=YLj4_b2EaLQ
newegg.com/hp-zbook-15u-g3-6zg40ut-aba-workstation/p/N82E16834271288
pcpartpicker.com/product/Hh648d/msi-optix-g24c-240-1920x1080-144hz-monitor-optix-g24c
store.asus.com/us/item/201712AM130000001/ASUS-VivoBook-S-S510UA-DS71-Ultra-Thin-Laptop,-i7-8550U-processor,-8GB-DDR4,-128GB+1TB,-15”WideView-FHD,-NanoEdge-Bezel,-Metal-Cover
amazon.com/Lenovo-Thinkpad-E590-Business-Laptop/dp/B07TD7N4WK/
store.asus.com/us/item/201806AM050000003/A47363-ASUS-X540UA-DB71-Laptop-Computer,-Intel-Core-i7-8550U-Processor,-8GB-RAM,-1TB-SSHD,-15.6"-FHD-Display,-Windows-10
stackoverflow.com/questions/21646396/how-to-run-a-continuous-loop-and-add-input-to-text

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

what beginner projects should i do to get good at javascript?

I got good at html . htell me what to do bros.css after doing tutorials but thats cause I started doing a shit ton of my own projects. With actual programming, it's hard to just think of something I want to do

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

Should I learn kivy or pyqt?

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

What's the best DE for bisexuals?

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

Got the Asus ROG GA502DU and it has a really shitty wifi card. Trying to upgrade to a really good one, but am wondering how to know which are compatible. I was looking at this one:
amazon.com/Intel-Wireless-AC-9560-2230-Gigabit/dp/B07G42J6KQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Intel 9560&qid=1563062442&s=electronics&sr=1-1

Anyone more experienced with WLAN cards think they can help me find one that's compatible, or can say if the linked one is?

Link to article:
notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Zephyrus-G-GA502DU-Ryzen-7-3750H-GTX-1660-Ti-Max-Q-Laptop-Review.421577.0.html

(deleted because thought i posted in wrong thread)

Attached: 1551751261829.png (131 KB, 853x920)

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

I finally have acquired enough income that I can invest in a good PC and not worry about my savings.
With a budget around 2000-3000$, how do I get a good Gaming PC?
Should I stick with Microsoft? I know its Spyware but I've heard that Linux can't run that many games; Is that true or am I an idiot?

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Can I clone a Seagate HDD to a Corsair SSD?

Attached: Big-Smoke-SA.png (436 KB, 507x613)

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

ACTUALLY in order to clone it, it'd have to be larger than my HDD.

Is there a way to change my computer to make it start up with a SSD without having to fuckin re-install windows and all that?

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

Technically, yes. Will it work? Assuming it's the same interface (e.g. SATA), then it should.

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

Yes

it'd have to be larger than my HDD
No, just large enough to hold the shit that's on the HDD.

Macrium Reflect will do the job, just make sure you can boot with the old drive unplugged before you wipe it.

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

With that much cash going in, I'd want to be able to play anything, which generally limits it to MS.

Also that's way more than you need to spend. What monitor are you thinking about? That tells you what kind of hardware you need. Also do you care about customizing your shit, or is prebuilt fine?

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

I don't want to wipe the other drive I've got cool stuff on it I'll use the second drive for storage and the SSD solely for booting so my pc can SHUT THE FUCK UP stupid loud HDD

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

I have a wireless bridge in my house and it's openwrt is on 192.168.1.2 (does not have a dhcp server) and uses relayd to connect to 192.168.1.1

I have a client (192.168.1.153) connected to the one of the 192.168.1.2 ethernet ports

When both routers are restarted, everything works fine. After like 20 hours, I can't connect to the client, and this is what happens when I ping it while being connected to the 192.168.1.2 router

Pinging 192.168.1.153 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 192.168.1.2: Destination host unreachable.

This problem is fixed when I reboot the bridge router (192.168.1.2)

does anybody have a clue what might be happening and how a nub like me can fix it?

Attached: rohn25-test-stand.jpg (86 KB, 835x1113)

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

Ok, then just wipe the unneeded folders and boot partitions. But if you've got more stuff on the HDD currently than fits on the SSD, that creates a problem.

John Russell
John Russell

Also that's way more than you need to spend.
You're probably right, I guess I was just pointing out my budget is good for this since I want to invest in a nice computer here.
What monitor are you thinking about?
This is why I am asking this in the stupid question thread; I haven't had a desktop in years. I have no idea what a good monitor is; Maybe one that fits in my field of vision but is detailed if that is helpful at all?

Also do you care about customizing your shit, or is prebuilt fine?
Prebuilt is probably fine, mostly because I don't trust myself to build a PC without fucking it up somehow; Though if it turns out all Prebuilt PCs right now are scams then I would resign myself to building it.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

what anime is this

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

what does boot partitions mean? I've got 180gb on the drive, so if I buy a 240gb SSD that should be fine right?

Justin Moore
Justin Moore

Everything except your C: partition. Yes, but SSDs are so cheap these days I wouldn't bother with less than 512.

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

What resolution and refresh rate?

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

1920x1080 and 144HZ?

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

Kind of an oddball. Have you actually tried high hz or higher rez? Personally I see 1440p as more important, but it really does vary based on personal preference. Anyway thats a high processor combo that's relatively light on gpu. You could get away with an RX 5700 or a 1660ti.

logicalincrements.com/

Robert Harris
Robert Harris

This is kind of ridiculous. I've never seen this before. Is this normal?

Assuming you update the BIOS/UEFI, does it get instantly "loaded" or only on the next reboot? Because that would imply that one can switch back and forth between different CPUs then.

Attached: 2019-07-14-10:19:22.png (37 KB, 952x373)

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

how do you actually convert a old video to hd i found a old video of me playing soccer and its 480p i wanna convert to 1080p or 4k i tried handbrake and use all its setting but my video file got big but the quality remaind the same wtf am i doing something wrong help

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

You can't magically create missing pixels.
You can upscale it, but the visual quality will not improve.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

What are you talking about?

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

BIOS/UEFI update for my motherboard. I have a 7th generation A-Series APU. If I update the BIOS to support the new Zen 2 Ryzens, then I can't use my current CPU with the motherboard anymore.

Nolan Peterson
Nolan Peterson

Webmindexer is no longer on github, what do I use now?

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

What is a good virtual keyboard with a lot of language support for my fedora machine

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Google Play Store tells me that by the 1st of August, "all apps that use native code must provide a 64-bit version in order to publish an update", but they only allow a single apk to be uploaded.

Is there a way to get around this and upload both the arm7 and arm64 packages generated by UE4, for the same app?

Attached: confused.jpg (31 KB, 505x431)

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

which net settings should i go for
1111 ? ? ?

James Reyes
James Reyes

I have a bluray iso (but no protection), whats the best tool to extract the main video stream and combine it into one file without changing any quality setting (currently there is many m2ts files) I could probably just copy the files and join them with ffpmeg, but I think sometimes they arent in right numerical order, and I dont want to actually watch them one by one out of order to do this, surely there must be some tool that will do this for me

Attached: 18419349194.jpg (160 KB, 699x720)

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

What can be a reason for a:

PSU

GPU

Motherboard

To cause electric short circuit / shock / shutdown

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Yes. You don't have to have it be a larger drive if everything fits just fine. Use a cracked/torrented version of HD Clone. Or register your shit on corsair they probably give keys for Acronis software.

Just keep in mind to NOT resize partitions according to partition sizes because that will fuck up the UEFI partition and then you'll have to fix it.

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

If you have anything that is 32 fucking bit just upgrade your nigger ass old peice of shit.
32bit is antiquated and not supported anymore

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

handbrake

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Why can't you just flash an older version of the BIOS and use your old shit. I'd write an email for clarification.

A very high end PC for sure. Stick with microsoft. Latest AMD 8-core, 32gb ram, 2080. High quality mobo/PSU (stay away from ASUS). Should last a good 7 years at least. You'll probably only need 2k.

Linux can run a few decent games but usually not the latest and greatest. Although I reckon you can make a VM and have passthrough when you become advanced and just do that.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

I mean you can, you would just need a dedicated GPU.

James Collins
James Collins

There are android devices that still run 32 bit, for various reasons. If you're failing to provide that as a publisher, that's a problem.

Samuel Hughes
Samuel Hughes

mkvtoolnix

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

SO UPDATE YOUR SHIT NIGGA

Your shit has to be over 10 years old to be 32 bit.Get a used galaxy s8 for $200 or some shit.You are the reason we dont have deployed ipv6 and STILL have to fuck around with 32bit

thats a problem
Your device is not only out of warranty and end of life, but its not even acknowledged at an API/SDK level.
Why would i waste time deving a 32bit program for literally only you and not on my main product?
UPDATE YOUR SHIT

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

I don't think you understood the question.
OP is deploying an application in the play store, not using a 32bit device.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

Since YouTube kept resetting my dark theme and enabling autoplay (presumably because I was blocking Google cookies), I found userscripts which could do both and keep it permanent.

However, the dark theme script doesn't seem to change the white background of the three-dot dropdown menu, rendering the text illegible - pic related. I tried to modify the script, but it didn't work.
Any help? Here's links to both scripts:

Dark theme:
pastebin.com/wz03tYQi

Disable autoplay:
pastebin.com/PUQhmpLp

Attached: dropdown.png (64 KB, 420x279)

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Is it recommended to use DNS over HTTPS?

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

He would have to be developing 32bit code for this to be an issue to him.Thus he has a 32bit phone he is deving on for some dumb fucking reason

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

He's using UE4 which compiles to 32bit as well.

Chase Gonzalez
Chase Gonzalez

I am well aware there are cross-compilers.
But why support 32bit code in the first fucking place?
Its been officially abandoned by every major vendor going back a decade
The last pi is 64bit, so dont give me that bullshit

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

Do i NEED an A+ cert to get an entry level job when I'm already getting a university degree?

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

Because 32bit devices still exist in the world. If you're an app developer you want the largest audience you can get and not remove a quarter of it just because.
And he has to do literally no extra work to get that audience because he already has a 32bit binary.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Someone told me to have sex... How?

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

apple killed 32 bit in ios11
google killed 32bit 2015
microsoft killed 32bit in 2008
intel killed 32 bit on all atom lines
intel killed 32bit on all desktop cpu in 2015
amd dropped radeon 32 bit support
nvidia dropped geforce 32 bit support
ndk r17 drops support

over a quarter
NAH

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

Anything wrong with using 3000mhz ram with a 9900k? I hear all these things on the ryzen side related to ram speed but im not sure if it applies to intel as well.

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

Anyone know why settings on pic dont work half the time? Sometimes it works and sometimes it just shuts off after 3 minutes anyways.

Attached: 1533428331872.jpg (19 KB, 654x230)

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Is it true that turning the lights on from off uses as much power as leaving them on for several minutes after they're already on?

I remember my dad told me that as a kid but to this day I don't know if it's true or just some bullshit he told me to stop me from messing with the light switches.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

Is your PC actually set to use this plan? Does your PC automatically switch plans based on some criteria (plugged/unplugged, battery level, etc)?

Might want to check the advanced settings as well and see if any of them conflict with what's there.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

i have an i3-8100 with a 1050ti.

i was just given a gtx980. im sure ill be bottlenecking it, but my question is can I just install the card and continue running like normal? or do I have to uninstall the nvidia drivers then reinstall them?

Carson Barnes
Carson Barnes

just replace the card, it should pick up the drivers automatically

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

Kinda. It's true that turning them on has an added cost, but that's not more than just leaving them on for a minute.

Brandon Sanchez
Brandon Sanchez

Tech illiterate here: since W7 is kill soon, I wanted to install W8 but the drivers for my laptop are all labeled for being for W7, will they install fine on W8?

Oliver Perez
Oliver Perez

I'm moving and need to transport my PC. I know I'm supposed to pull out the GPU but the Intel stock heatsink really doesn't seem heavy enough to damage the motherboard. Do I have to remove it too? The trip is 28 km if that matters.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Usually.

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

Is it possible to revise my offer on ebay after the item is already paid for and shipped? I'm starting to feel I may have paid too much

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

Attached: 1538181261326.jpg (24 KB, 480x360)

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

i'm searching through browsing history in firefox for pages i viewed on a certain site, and every time i click an item in the list, that item jumps to the top of the list and the whole sidebar scrolls up with it. i'm trying check each individual page with a certain title and this causes me to lose my place each time i click one. is there any way to get the sidebar to stop jumping to the top each time i check one of my previously viewed pages?

Liam Perez
Liam Perez

why is it necessary to "extract to desktop (or where ever)" when you use winrar? I can run the program directly through rar file

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Is my graphics card dying?

After my computer has been running for 15-20 minutes both screens lose signal (both HDMI and VGA) but sounds work fine, so the computer doesn't crash.
Once i've restarted it's back to normal for another 20 minutes.

Attached: 1387651665350.png (1.49 MB, 1065x902)

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

Adguard dns is extremely slow on my android lately, has anyone else the same problem?

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

If it's only a single .exe file you need from within the archive then there's no problem doing it that way really. You might run into problems if the program needs to access other files from within the .rar that it expects to find in the directory though.

...or so I assume anyway, honestly I have no idea how it handles such situations

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

I can run the program directly through rar file
do you mean you open the program in the archive software's file browser? because in that case it actually is extracting it to a temporary location before running it

John White
John White

How can I use the wireless hotspot on my phone with my pc that doesn’t have a WiFi card

Michael Hall
Michael Hall

you'd need one of those usb dongles

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

Thanks.

Levi Evans
Levi Evans

No, timed it just now, 2 minutes and it turns off, changed it to 1 minute, then it went to sleep after 1 minute properly and back to "never" and it works properly now. The thing is bugged for real. I'll just keep turning it off and on when it bugs out I guess.

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

Why is my AHK script not looping?

pastebin.com/raw/xmUngQRK

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

Not really sure but it might be better to set that up using a Timer instead: autohotkey.com/docs/commands/SetTimer.htm

Then you can just make the hotkey start/stop the timer as needed.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

literally what makemkv does (also supports protected discs and dvd's)

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

Where can I find a new window for a windowed side panel? The model of my case is quite old and I cant find spare parts anywhere

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Is life really worth living?

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Can I do calculus problems in LISP?

Attached: 1563098195295.jpg (115 KB, 640x800)

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

What mouse sensor is the best, How much noticeable difference is there between them

Attached: 3310.jpg (256 KB, 550x413)

Joshua James
Joshua James

Yeah I only have two tbs open. So what the Hell is this looking for in my information?

Attached: Possible-Botnet.png (47 KB, 795x445)

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

*tabs

Aiden James
Aiden James

If all you can think of to do with your time is ask that question on this thread every other day, probably not.

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

Overclocking my 9700K right now, getting it to 5GHz with 1.27V. Should I try to go for 5.1GHz 1.3V next? Is there a hard limit on how far you should push it other than computer crashing during stress test?

Easton Rogers
Easton Rogers

I have a Windows 10 tablet that I want to use to read manga and ebooks I have in cbz/epub.
What would be the best way to do this?
I was thinking android x86, but I read somewhere that sleep mode doesn't work on android x86 with my tablet, and just causes the tablet to continuously restart.

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

use in that case it actually is extracting it to a temporary location before running it
huh neat

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

why can't ARM into (real)gaming

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

I'm using this command for download images from here but only saves thumbnails.
what is wrong?

wget -P pictures -nd -r -l 1 -H -D i.4cdn.org -A png,gif,jpg,jpeg,webm [thread-url]

source: gist.github.com/tayfie/6dad43f1a452440fba7ea1c06d1b603a

Attached: 2131b3787f6a7738ef.jpg (270 KB, 595x842)

David Allen
David Allen

The host is now is2.Jow Forums.org

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

What is the point of var in C#?
Do you just place it to receive whatever you might get and then throw Trys at it till you know what you got and continue accordingly? Is there more to it than promotion of being a faggot that doesn't control his own code?

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

it's just so you can be lazy without having to declare types twice.

var test = 1;
is the same as
int test = 1;
because 1 already implies integer.

This is handy to avoid something like

List<Dictionary<int, string>> test = new List<Dictionary<int, string>>();

and you can just write
var test = new List<Dictionary<int, string>>();

instead.

var is not a dynamic type, it's just syntactic sugar that gets converted during compile time.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

thanks

Xavier Lewis
Xavier Lewis

what do people in IT mean when they talk about "networking." Is it more of a hardware or software thing?

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

That's actually quite gay but useful

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

It's all in there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OSI_model#Layer_architecture

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Doesn't this make the compilation a bit slower though? Gotta save those extra ms

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

not necessarily. With var you don't have to parse the type on the left hand side, and don't need to check if the declared type is compatible with the right hand side, which depending on the type system might not be entirely trivial.

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

Any suggestions on what certs to go for if you want to get a sysadmin/network admin job ?

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Just overclocked it to 5.1GHz 1.31V without crashing, but seeing as the CPU is hitting temps at 91C at 100% load stresstest I think I'll stop it here. Could try to get it to 5.2GHz at 1.33~1.34V but it usually crashes when CPU goes above 93C so might be hard.

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

Ok guys Im working on a friends laptop, it originally had windows 7 on it, and it now has windows 10, they told me they were updating it, and something happened, and hwne I received it, it kept doing a boot loop after the windows 10 logo, and it tried to go into automatic repair, but couldnt even boot into that.

After a while it finally booted into the desktop, and it was weird, I was pressing f2 which is usually bios, but it went into desktop instead. I did some googling, and someone said make a windows 10 usb recovery off your own machine, so I did, and booted from the usb, but I still get the same problem, just boot loops.

At one point I got a BSOD and get
kernel check error
or something like that, and it says when that happens it usually happen with incompatibility issues if you upgraded from another OS.

I literally can't get into repair mode, and all the google searches I found tell me that when I go to restart the laptop from the desktop (which I can't!) I hold shift or some shit and I should be in safe mode.

what would my option be? Just to put a windows 10 installation on a usb, boot, and hope I can fix it without have to do a complete reinstall?

Attached: RE2Kemr[1].jpg (49 KB, 767x431)

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Since the molex connector on my new case fan is missing a pin, i want to use the small connector on it. It;s a 3 pin one. On my motherboard there are only 4 pin connectors. Can i just plug it in?

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

You can plug in a 3pin fan into a 4pin slot, but the fan won't be controllable with the PWM signal as it goes through the 4th pin.
You can still control it through voltage though.

Just a few questions though, why does your case fan have a molex connector? Which pin is missing?
Maybe post a picture.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

Recently picked up one of those tiny Dell Elitedesk units and was thinking of putting in a graphics card, what would be a good pick? The PSU is 240w and reading online, I've heard people say the 1050/1050ti is a good option (but others say that would be pushing it since the PSU is cheap)

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

Brainlet question, how do you show code on this board.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

a custom i3wm rice that pairs well with your programming socks of course!

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

How do I get 7.1 audio from my PC to audio receiver?

Receiver: Denon 2113ci (7.1)

MOBO: Azuz prime z370p w ALC887 audio (8 channel)

Sound card: Soundblaster SB1550 7.1
This sound card can only do 7.1 via the direct hookups which require powered speakers

My monitor uses DVI-D and has no ARC channel.

Is 7.1 even possible with my setup?

Attached: How.jpg (253 KB, 1677x1080)

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Like dis

David Watson
David Watson

How does one detect and/or ban third world IPs?

Attached: IMG-20190711-195359.jpg (152 KB, 777x757)

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

It's completely missing a pin. It also has another cable

Attached: IMG-20190714-152824.jpg (1.65 MB, 4032x3024)

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

//www.4channel.org/rules#g3
3. You may use

tags to highlight syntax and preserve whitespace. To use them, just wrap your code snippets 
like this
The quote won't show shit.

Jaxon Adams
Jaxon Adams

It also has this connector. But i do not know what it is for.

Attached: IMG-20190714-194137.jpg (998 KB, 3024x4032)

David Perez
David Perez

it's missing a ground.
if the other middle one goes to the fan then it's fine, both molex middle ones are ground.

It's a 3pin RGB connector which goes into the motherboard.
Be warned, do not plug this into a 4pin rgb connector, they run different voltages.

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

How do i override Content Security Policy blocking my violentmonkey/tampermonkey scripts? Using waterfox. Disabling CSP in whole browser and writing my own extension seems excessive, i'm sure people made some workarounds because discussions at bugtrackers stop around 2018

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

Ah thanks! I won't connect it then. I just want the fan to work anyway.

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

not a stupid question, but I don't want to kill a thread to blogpost. I went to my local Fry's and it was fucking dead and empty, the late 90s/early 2000s are never coming back.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

are languages technology?
if not, where do I make a thread about languages in general, /lit/?

Attached: ananas.jpg (259 KB, 1140x738)

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

/int/?

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

one iso wouldn't mount so i extracted it with 7zip and it worked
was that just this one iso or are all isos like zips?

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

Any of you use synergy? How bad is the latency? Should I avoid it if I play competitive games where reaction time is important?

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

ok, it was a stupid question. uMatrix was blocking inline scripts. Looks like gelbooru doesn't do anything funny with those anymore

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

Yeah? It's been that way for fricken forever. Notice radio shack doesn't exist either. Retail's been taking it up the ass from online for ages, and tech is pretty much the most vulnerable category out there. The only thing that's kept best buy from going under is diversifying their business model.

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

Is the putlocker app/apk 1.0 thing safe? Netflix is now $13 a month so fuck that.

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

So I have a fancy gaymer keyboard and mouse. Will all the backlights, custom binds, macros, polling rates and dpi work if I run them through this?
amazon.com/Selector-ULBRE-Peripheral-Switcher-Keyboard/dp/B07DKD7JHG/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=usb 3.0 switch&qid=1563128005&s=electronics&sr=1-5

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

I should add the keyboard and mouse both have on-board memory that store these things.

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

see:

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

You can extract all of them, but whether the contents work for you depends on whether there was any necessary formatting/boot information in there, as that will be lost. IIRC Windows 10 installer works fine extracted, but previous ones don't.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Is there a way to call a postgresql function from another catalog? Something like

SELECT catalog_name.schema_name.function_name();
, which obviously isn't valid.

Attached: 05.jpg (182 KB, 1094x1069)

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Can someone explain the difference between gain and volume control on digital input DAC/amp combinations? On analog input amps like guitar amps, gain adjusts the strength of the input signal. If that signal is digital, how would the signal be adjusted? Is the amp component of the combination just adjusting the strength of the DAC component's output? Why would anyone use more than 1X gain?

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

If the heatsink is installed firmly you can leave it on. Have done it multiple times with huge aftermarket sinks with no problem.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

What is the easiest way to clone a debian install onto a fresh drive? The files on their aren't important, it's just to save time should the drive die and I can just swap it out without having to set it all up again. Is partition cloning the only practical way and would I need to ensure the target drive is of equal or greater size?

Carter Collins
Carter Collins

For some fucking reason firefox decided to remove Yandex from my search engines and i can't even reinstall it back because it's no where to bee seen on their extension site. I need it because i'm Russian and it's often much better than google at searching some Russian things.

Why the fuck did they do this and how do i enable it back?

William Ortiz
William Ortiz

//boards.4channel.org/g/catalog#s=pcbg%2F
go for 144hz and consider 1440p or 4k
consider how many monitors and what kind or use
TN panels are generally better for gaming, while IPS and VA panels often look better, and have better viewing angles and black levels respectively
with 144hz, adaptive sync is pretty much a requirement. there's freesync (amd) and g-sync (nvidia), you need to have a graphics card that supports the one your monitor(s) use
Windows 7 is better but some drivers and software is Windows 10 exclusive, some modern CPUs will only work with win10. if you're forced to use win10 then pick ltsc and use openshell
if you choose win7 I have a short "guide" on the install and debloat of win7
and linux can't run games because a lot of software is proprietary, therefore needing to be reverse engineered. if it doesn't have a linux version, you can't run it, and you probably won't get the most out of your hardware either
any specific questions?

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

If you mount the drive from a live disk you should be able to make a tarball of the entire system, though I've only done this with Gentoo, not Debian. Make sure /tmp is empty to minimize the tarball size.
You'll also still need to install your bootloader to the new drive.

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Go there, click green plus in search bar.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Thank you so much, i actually never noticed that button before.

Anyway anyone knows why did they removed it? I tried to google it but i couldn't find anything.
Is there a change log for it anywhere?

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

An alternative is to go to yandex, right click the search box, and select "Add a Keyword for this search". Then you search from the url bar by prefixing with the keyword.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

Could installing a torrented Windows 98 into a virtual machine and then installing torrented old games into it somehow endanger data, privacy, and security on my main system (Windows 7)?
I've heard some stuff that you start in VirtualBox can somehow make it 'outside' so to speak.

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Does anybody have that flowchart for troubleshooting why a computer won't boot? Im going to fix my brothers computer later today

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

It's possible but would have to be something targeted for screwing you through the virtual machine, regular attacks wouldn't affect the host.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

SCPToolkit doesn't fucking work for me anymore
Are there alternatives for a PS3 controller?

Cooper Hernandez
Cooper Hernandez

So tablet question, and not really worth its own thread.

I'm going to buy a tablet in a few hours. Looking at surface pros and the galaxy tabs. I just want something I can draw on while traveling, and has the capability of doing some other things to some extent. (some basic projects and games) But the big thing is just drawing.
It seems like the 3 big contenders, at least from reviews, are ipro, surface, galaxy tab. And I hate apple. Leaning toward the surface just because I know windows will work with the software I already have (csp) and galaxy programs have always been a bit iffy to me.
But I did have a surface book when it first game, and its probably the worst thing I've ever bought. I don't know how the tablets stack up in comparison.

Any advice before I go waste some money

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Is there any way to prevent it?
Also, can you block any kind of online activity (like pretend there is no networking hardware whatsoever) in VirtualBox?

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

Search engine providers tend to come and go as part of large deals that represent a good part of the brower's income, but it could also be that they deem it a security risk. I know they like to default you to google sometimes, but they usually don't wipe existing engines.

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

recommend me a laptop under $800
no used thinkpads

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Depends on the exploit. You can google how to "harden" a VM, although that generally takes away features and performance you would want. Also unless you disable hyperthreading it's theoretically possible for malware in a VM to "see" outside it. Disabling networking is super easy though.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

Which AV is the bestest
inb4CommonSens®

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

my old pc died. can i just connect the ssd to my other pc to get the files or to i need something else since it was a system disk

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

How the literal fuck do i zoom between 50% and 75% on google docs?

Jace Sullivan
Jace Sullivan

Defender is fine, and wont break anything or increase your attack surface. Malwarebytes functions differently than normal AV, which means it's pretty much the only thing you can use as a second line of defense. If you were going to use something else, it'd probably be bitdefender, although you might have a hard time whitelisting things in the free version.

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

Should be enough

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Just to copy files (not programs or OS), you don't need to do anything special.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

How to open .jfif file sent via skype?

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Someone help please I'm a total brainlet. I'm trying to have a dedicated laptop running snort on my network kinda 24/7, so I thought up a topology that I figured would work the way I thought. Modem->network switch‐>router‐>daily use devices.

However, a laptop I had setup to run snort would be connected to the switch so it would monitor virtually all inbound connections coming into my network, but would stay outside the router/devices traffic. How can I get this to work? The router doesn't give the internet to my devices when I hook all this shit up. What am I doing wrong?

Attached: 1516316145219.png (105 KB, 645x729)

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Welp. I can shell out some shekels for a good AV. My bad for not saying I've just installed W7 I'm between ESET and Kapersky, but ESET requires something similar to a SSN just to buy it. Is nod32 better than Kapersky?

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

You can't connect multiple devices to a modem, even with a switch. It only passes along the single IP it's been given. Network monitoring should work just fine as another device inside the router.

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

I'm tired of being retail and was curious if I stick with any code website, something like Code Academy, could I actually land a job?

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Kapsersky is russian malware. I doubt they want to be, but they are. There's nothing particularly good about eset's detection rates. Microsoft security essentials is basically defender. It might not be as light weight, but it should be just as effective. Like I said, bitdefender has been king the past couple of years, but feel free to look up test result. Brand loyalty is a meme when it comes to AVs. Everything changes over time.

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

How tf do I download this file without signing in to 4shared?

4shared.com/get/5VJZYhI5da/melo_junior.html

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

how much money should i be making as a SWE in Chicago? 5 years direct work experience.

backend dev
polyglot, with JVM language emphasis
distributed systems experience

currently making ~110k

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

What's the best budget setup for playing decently cyberpunk?

Eli Price
Eli Price

Thanks Anonymous

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

What are the system requirements?

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

No

Luke Scott
Luke Scott

That's the point, they didn't released it

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

If I get a raspberry pi and set up pi-hole, will sites know that I'm blocking ads, like how they say "you're using adblocking software so pls kill yourself", or does the browser and the website think I'm a good boy and let me read their worthess tripe?

Cameron Smith
Cameron Smith

Ryzen + RX 470-580 on ebay for $100

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

How do I convert an intelliJ theme (.icls) to Sublime Text (.tmTheme)?

Attached: omega.jpg (53 KB, 244x245)

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

clone a debian install onto a fresh drive?

I know an excellent method that only works if you can boot another distro temporarily. If you can do that, I'll give the details.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

I answered this in the last thread, if you can clarify why you're asking you'll be able to get a better answer.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

my psu just kinda exploded (i'm pretty sure i saw fire and there was smoke).
the weirdes part is that it still works fine. wtf happened

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

That's just the backfiring system for improved horsepower, perfectly normal.

Attached: sh.png (10 KB, 276x170)

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

seems to have worked fone but why'd did this appear (system reserved blabla)?

Attached: Capture.png (7 KB, 1040x93)

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

They're saved partitions, but they're usually hidden. I assume you've enabled seeing hidden files/drives.

Lucas Adams
Lucas Adams

If it has windows installed on it, that's just windows' installed garbage. You don't need to back it up.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

srsly what's happening. i connected some cable to the sys fan port on the mobo and it exploded and melted that cable.
but otherwise it's working?

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

mythbusters did a test on this, the effective timeframe is microseconds. In other words if you're going to have the lights off for more than one second it's more worth it to turn the lights off when you're done.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

That's always been there, you just don't see it when you boot from it. Once you get done copying all the files you care about, you can find the HDD in diskpart, run "clean" and then format NTFS and you'll be good.

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

alright thanks. so i guess can i merge that reserved shit and the rest of the drive into one right?

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

You probably blew a fuse.
Just copy things over to a new drive and completely rewrite the old one. Windows does a lot of dumb drive shit, so its better just to wipe it if you don't need it.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

Hey user it could also be a power saving feature from your mobo, check power settings from the hardware menu at startup(before windows boots)

usually you press escape or f11/f12 and it brings up the settings screen.
Just look for the text when your mobo logo pops up right after you turn your computer on.

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

No, that's like going back to store and asking if they'll let you return the item then sell it back to you at a lower price.

Purchase carefully user.

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Actually a lot of stores let you do that, in one form or another. It's the auction part that really locks it in, and the fact that ebay is just a market for 3rd party sellers.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

thanks user
I just want to play some 1990s vidya, nothing more

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

Thank you

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

Is it generally a bad idea to put my PC in a DMZ? I know for enterprises people can port scan and potentially get into your systems. But is it really a threat for a home user?

Ryder Carter
Ryder Carter

How do I add a steam workshop mod to a pirated game

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

Yeah, I can do that.

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

Can I put 2 full HDDs that are in RAID1 into a NAS and expand storage without losing data? I.e. add more drives and make it RAID5?

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

Huawei media pad t3 10" for 95 bucks, Y/N?
I just want it to read PDFs and web browsing but I know shit about tablets.

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

Anyone

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Does Win7 work on the the new Zen 2 processors? I have a friend who says Win7 won't run on them but it seems retarded.

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

you literally asked less than a hour ago, and already bumping it, i've been patiently waiting for 5 hours. fuck off you impatient triple nigger.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

Is there anywhere that archives posts to NSFW subreddits? Found my friend posted nudes to a sub but deleted them.

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

China is trying to break into all PCs around the world at all times.

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

Depends entirely on how the NAS is doing it under the hood. Linux MD and Btrfs can do this, ZFS can't.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

it wont run easily nor properly

Leo Davis
Leo Davis

Currently using an NT workstation 4.0 VM on Virtualbox, how do I get internet explorer to work with google somewhat competently? Is there a "classic google" interface like with gmail?

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

I'm trying to get an abandonware XP app installed in XP Mode on a new computer running a fresh install of Win7. The software license is transferable, so my project is above-board, but I can't share the name of the app due to it being an app for a secure (and obscure) industry.
I do not have an installation package or install discs. For reasons I can't get into, cloning the original hard drive is not an option but I do have access to a functional version of the app running on its original XP computer. I've been using dependency walker, procmon, and regmon and manually copying/registering dll and ocx files... This approach has been working fairly well until now.
Long story short, I've got it mostly working but I've been stuck for a few days with an error message that comes up when I try to use a specific feature: "Error: ActiveX Not Yet Started". Dependency Walker reports no missing dependencies and I can't glean any useful hints from procmon or regmon as to why this is happening.
I've enabled ActiveX controls in internet explorer settings and installed .NET frameworks 3 & 4. But I'm obviously still missing something.
Are there any prerequisites to running ActiveX that I might be missing? Any free software tools I could use to figure out why this isn't working? Any insights at all would be helpful- this kind of thing is pretty far outside my normal skillset.

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Is API the same as library?

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

How do I get pbp on my monitor to essentially act like 2 displays that are half the size it really is? My computers still think it's a 16:9 so they send 2 16:9 outputs to it and i have ugly ass bars on the top and bottom

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Can I get a VM to display in two monitors?

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

login as root.

before mounting the destination partition, label it

make directories /new and /old.

mount the destination partition at /new, and make sure it is empty.

mount the old distro at /old

cd /old

sh -h "find ./ -xdev -print0 | cpio -pa0 /new" (both of those 0 are zeros)

while that's running, you might want to put this in another terminal:

watch df

when it's finished, and it goes a lot faster if /new and /old are on different devices if they are hard disks, edit /etc/fstab in /new to make sure root and swap and whatever are correct. I like to use UUIDs here, but anything legal is fine. "lsblk -f >> some_file" is a good way to get the UUIDs into a file that you can copy from.

(to be continued)

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

now the tricky part. you can run update-grub and it will add the new distro to your existing grub.cfg, but the following is what you do if you are going to remove your old drive. I assume you are using grub2, if not you are on your own. the way I do it is to boot to whatever already works, but at the boot screen press 'c' to get a command line. then using the label you did up there, boot the new partition like this:

search --set=root --label the_label

linux /boot/vm press tab and it will show what is there; if more than one kernel, you might have to type some more here, or tab might fill it all in. once you get /boot/vmlinuz... add this: root=LABEL=thelabel

initrd /boot/init (tab again, to fill this in)

boot

now you should be in the new partition, and you might need to fix the swap partition if it's on the new drive and you are going to remove the old one. if so, put the UUID for the swap partition into /etc/init*tools/conf.d/resume and then run this: update-initramfs -u

normally that works if you are root, but sometimes you have to sudo even if you are already root.

if you want to put grub on the MBR of this drive,

grub-install /dev/sda or whatever it is. this is not sda1, or sda2, but sda

now you can run update-grub and if you remove the old drive, or change your BIOS to boot from this drive, the new grub.cfg should work. even though you are not supposed to edit grub.cfg, at this point if you are going to leave the old drive connected but want to boot from the new one, I'd go into grub.cfg and change one of the menuentry "name of this entry" to say something obvious, like "the new grub" so that when the grub menu comes up you know for sure that it's booting from the new drive 100%.

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

so I was fucking around in command line on windows trying to get ffmpeg to work and got it to work successfully, but during that I must have fuck up some PATH shit or something

when I open cmd and type python, python interpreter doesn't launch anymore

thanks in advance

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

I mean if there's a price reduction they'll refund the difference yeah, but this is more of an auction/barter scenario.
search for it in file explorer or, just press start then type python and open file location(or properties) and that will tell you where you've put it.

Josiah Perry
Josiah Perry

i asked this question in a previous thread, basically moved into new place, want ethernet connection, but I am on the third floor and router is on the first

my room already has phone port and coax in the wall

I'm wondering how easy it is for an electrician/cable guy to convert what is now the phone cable into an ethernet cord considering its cat 5 cable

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

Is Libreboot a meme?

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Bought a new monitor and it has this weird as fuck border shade thing going around the edges.
Not visible when off/black or white.
Is this normal? Should I return it?

Attached: PSX-20190715-000402.jpg (453 KB, 1000x1000)

Andrew Ortiz
Andrew Ortiz

for some reason url snooper stopped working properly. i tried to download a html5 based porn game but it couldn't capture a single file link forcing me to look for them in about:cache and manually extracting them from there. what could be wrong?

Attached: 1427956180187.gif (2.81 MB, 257x167)

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

This manga chapter won't load, no matter how many times I refresh the page or reset my connection, only the first page shows up:
mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-100265693/chapter/mrs-chapter-200001277

Is it the same for everyone or just me?

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Is there any way to disable automatic gallery updates in ccd0's Jow Forums X? It really fucking annoys me when I'm scrolling through the gallery and it suddenly jumps back to the top of the page.

Attached: 1519448684113.png (676 KB, 1000x815)

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

No, it's not normal, if I bought a new monitor like that I would return it asap, if it was an used one, then well, you get what you pay for.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

Werks for me.

reading isekai
ishygddt

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

works here. clear your cache

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Fuck you I wanna play my game. What’s your question.

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

Watch zero no tsukaima

Aaron Johnson
Aaron Johnson

Looks like Firefox got tired of my shit taste, nothing worked. Though, it did work in Waterfox portable at least, I'll keep my shit taste in check.

Attached: 1494648614161.jpg (44 KB, 542x537)

Zachary Murphy
Zachary Murphy

I finished marathoning the whole series for the 5th time a few days ago. You've got good taste my fellow isekaifag.

Attached: [Doki]-Zero-no-Tsukaima---F---05-(1280x720-Hi10P-BD-FLAC)-[6EE7D53B].mkv-snapshot-06.56-[2019.07.07- (1.45 MB, 1280x720)

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

why a/b * b + a%b == a?
i seriously can't understand this

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

it's integer math.

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

Mangarock has some weird script shit. Block em or use mangaloader/mangaonlineviewer or the likes to load the images first.

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

Why are companies trying to make the chips smaller, like 7nm or 14nm and not just make the cpu/gpu as a whole bigger. A CPU with the same Technology doubled in size should have twice the Performance, or am I wrong? Is heat really such a big issue?

Attached: corporations-intel-nvioia-radedn-geforce-gtx-amd-community-autistic-screeching-43495574~01.png (372 KB, 500x670)

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

when will we reach Newton's law? until then the computer industry will continue to exploit consumers, right?

John Perez
John Perez

I'll try those too, this site is truly a bloatfest. I'm using it just because mangadex removed many of the english releases I was reading due to licensing, though can't say that mangadex is much better when it comes to bloat.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Went to www.vsynctester.com to test my Hz on my new IPS monitor.
Left it up for few minutes, came back.
Now my monitor seems to be permanently flickering where the VSYNC indicator was.
Mostly on darker backgrounds.
Will it go away? Did I fuck up?

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

Yes, it's a horrible idea. You always want your devices behind a hardware firewall.

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

So long as my cpu clock stays at my user defined speed with the manual core voltage I've set during a benchmark and the temperature is fine, it's " le stable "?

Attached: 1548028348951.jpg (3 KB, 124x126)

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

heat really such a big issue?
Yes, also power, but the big thing is we're already basically doing that. Core count. You can't really physically expand a single core past a certain size without introducing too much latency. Even just making the cores work together over the size of CPU amd is putting out takes some doing. Shit going down in the cpu is orders of magnitude faster than anywhere else in the PC, even ram. That's why cache matters. It's fucking fast, and therefor fucking expensive for a few megabytes of it.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

integer
fuck i need some sleep
thanks!

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

At what point tape backups are worth it?

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

If you need full redundancy on like 40 TB.

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

Run Prime95 for one hour, if its under 80°C all the time and your PC doesn't crash then its good/stable.
Ideally you want it to stay under 70°C under stress though.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Smaller chips = bigger yield rate from waffer = cheaper chips.

Also bigger chip = slower because latency.

Attached: Wafer-die%27s-yield-model-%2810-20-40mm%29---Version-2---DE.png (164 KB, 3000x1000)

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

If you have to ask you don't need it

prime95 isn't needed at all

Does it pass a few cinebench runs? If so it's fine

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

cinebench as a stress test tool
Retard wojak.png

Austin Garcia
Austin Garcia

uBlock Origin here.
Works fine.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Prime95 is not a realistic workload

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

You mean an optiplex right?
Keep in mind that the PSU doesn't have any cables for gpus, the card has to get all its power from the slot.
You're definitely not fitting one in an HP elitedesk. I don't think those even have a PCIe x16 slot.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

Cap or fuse blew up.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

I want to get into paying for a few things with cryptocurrency, it seems like bitcoin would be the best thing to be converting money to because it seems to be the most common and most sites accept it.

Does anyone have suggestions for a transfer service (Convert USD to Bitcoin) as well as a good Wallet? Preferably open source and respects privacy. I know hardware wallets exist, but I don't have the money to shill for one yet.
Are there any wallets that I can access on both my computer and my phone? Or are they completely seperate?

Anything I should be aware of? Or know?

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

If its HP do not get a 75W GPU since they use passive PSUs so expect it to die and fast.

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

I've heard that current surface branded products are now considered trendy high end stuff.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Hi /sqt/.

I have two hard drives.
1. One with Windows 7.
2. Another on which I tried to install Debian 10.

The install seemed to have completed without errors. When it asked if I wanted to install GRUB on my first disk, I said no, and told it to install on the second disk, because I didn't want to touch the Windows disk at all. So the install finished up, the computer rebooted, I hit DEL into the BIOS settings, I selected the second disk as first in the boot order, I exited the BIOS settings, and...

Blank screen with flashing cursor.

So I rebooted it.

Blank screen with flashing cursor.

Every supposed solution I find online tells me to edit some configuration shit in Linux or GRUB. Yeah, just log in as root and run some commands. Great. Maybe I'm fucking retarded but no, sorry, I have no Linux and I have no GRUB. I have no means by which to try any of the supposed solutions. It boots to nothing but a flashing cursor immediately after the BIOS splash screen. I tried some Ctrl-Alt-Whatever which would bring up a terminal according to one post, and nothing happened.

Thankfully, the BIOS splash screen does show up, so I can still enter the BIOS settings and reset the boot order so it boots straight to my Windows drive — which I left untouched as a precaution for EXACTLY this kind of bullshit — and that's how I'm able to type this post right now.

Is this the kind of thing which has 10 billion possible causes and possible solutions? Because, if so, I'll just say "fuck Debian" and go back to Ubuntu which I successfully installed to this second disk before. I just wanted to try Debian because it seemed like it would be better for me. I know how to fucking use Linux, but there isn't much I can do if it won't boot.

Samuel Evans
Samuel Evans

Its possible in theory for malware to spread from the VM to your router through the NAT and then from the router to your host OS. So like keep that virtual network connection unplugged unless you really need it.

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

Every time windows 10 updates to the most recent it shits all my drivers and there’s no way to fix them. How do I stop auto updates? I just reinstall windows that’s the only work around I have and it’s annoying as fuck.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

my ssd on windows 10 keeps filling up randomly, i dont install shit on it but for some reason im losing lots of gigs, i dont install anything either so what gives?

Attached: Capture.png (2 KB, 317x98)

John Bell
John Bell

I'm pretty sure you can.

Josiah Moore
Josiah Moore

Just check windirstat you can get it on ninite

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

Install windows 10 LTSC.
In group policy disable forced updates and disable drivers through WU too.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

Heat, latency, power draw, etc.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

unhook the windows drive and get the linux drive to boot. If you cannot get it to at least show a grub error then it has serious problems. If you can ever get the linux drive to boot by itself, then you can work on chain loading windows.

Noah Price
Noah Price

If it is actually cat5e that's being used as a phone cable by not using a couple wires you could re-terminate the cable with an ethernet connector by yourself. Hardware stores sell everything you'd need.

Jayden Wilson
Jayden Wilson

Should I really need to physically unhook the Windows drive if I set the boot order in BIOS to boot the Linux drive first? I guess I could try it...

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

I have a monitor that does something like that, where the back light doesn't illuminate the pixels from all viewing angles because the bezel is small. That's normal. If you can see that when looking straight at the screen though, that's not normal.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

It rules out the possiblity of you fucking up anything you care about, and also eliminates the small chance that something about the windows drive being present is fucking with shit.

Gavin Roberts
Gavin Roberts

...I'm pretty sure we're past the point of living with universal gravitation dude.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

Does anyone know of an actually good redpilled domain registrar? I dont want to go shill for shitholes like go daddy, I'd prefer something conservative and not jewish, but I understand I may have to pick one.

If anyone also knows of any decent redpilled alternate dns's that would be good. I remember hearing open dns has been compromised for a long time but I cant find anything about what was good.

Attached: 1475465061134.jpg (2.41 MB, 2000x2781)

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

The easiest way to deal with that is to unplug the windows drive and reinstall debian. Grub will detect your windows installation after you plug that drive back in and let you select that.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

I can’t even get to that part because my keyboard and mouse won’t work.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

okay niglet, heres an idea, why dont you finance his analytics of how many users download a 32 bit app personally, since you seem determined that it should go out of style, you shouldnt mind footing the bill since its in your interest and you are demanding another sacrifice their interest for your benefit. turnabout is fair play, and think about how many 32 bit shitcans you'll take off the market

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

LTSC wont install drivers till you are in.
And you can just unplug the ethernet cable.

Do you have a laptop around?

Eli Stewart
Eli Stewart

Grub will detect your windows installation after you plug that drive back in and let you select that.

I'm not that guy, but you imply that grub will do this automatically. Doesn't he have to run grub-update? (and even then, I don't know if it finds windows, since I gave up on that long ago)

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

redpilled x
Just stop it with this shit.

John Davis
John Davis

All right, I guess I'll try it.

If disconnecting the Windows drive isn't the thing that fixes my problem, then there's no possible course of action, because it's not letting me do anything when it tries to boot. So I guess it's either this, or just not using Debian.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

So I guess it's either this, or just not using Debian.

If the windows drive boots ok by itself, and the debian drive boots ok by itself, but both plugged in gives you a flashing cursor, I'd say your bios settings are wrong.

Adrian Walker
Adrian Walker

Yeah I got a spare laptop around. My computer is bricked for the moment nothing works on it. I can’t get pass the login screen because nothing I plug in registers.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

Run disk cleanup. You probably have old windows installs.
Some win10 updates are a "reinstall windows and migrate" affair and can leave up to 40GB of old shit there just in case.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

why do you want to suck m$, google, and apple's big spyware cock user? is there something you want to share?

Attached: 1491958852698.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

Download Windows 10 2019 LTSC (its in the pastebin), use rufus to create a bootable USB.
After that reinstall windows.
When you are reinstalling windows unplug the ethernet cable so you dont have internet.

Once you are done the first thing you will do is open group policy go to windows settings>Windows updates>Disable driver updates through windows update, also disable forced updates (change it to manual download manual update).

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

I haven't been following pc builds for almost a decade, can someone explain why motherboards have fans now?

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

Chips do more, get hotter.

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Because PCIe 4.0 is intensive and the chipsets are not in 7nm, and they cant underclock like other chipsets for whatever reason.
In the past they had too like nForce series.

You can use them without a fan, but if you want to use multiple PCIe 4.0 SSDs and a GPU then you will totally need a fan.
And then there is the problem where NO ONE makes real heatsinks anymore for motherboards, instead they throw gayming shit instead useful shit.

Christian Reed
Christian Reed

I use aida64 and starting Minecraft unironically. I ran prime for the sake of it and it was like 96c but I really don't care as pointed out. 80 - 85 being about the max.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

You might want to increase your fan speeds then because 85°C is not a good at all.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

If you're referring to the x570/ryzen 2 thing, it's specifically because pci 4 is a bitch, and even if you're not using the slot, the board produces a ridiculous amount of power and heat. It's a real shame AMD isn't putting out any proper low end boards yet, but once you do the bios update an x470 gives you all the performance without the power draw or dumb flimsy fan.

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

With respect, please spare me your concern and temperature fear mongering from 2012. 85 as a max temp during a stress test is fine. It could be lower but don't be like " this is totally not good "

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

thanks, exactly what I needed to know, back in the day, you literally had to splice cables and solder wires if you wanted to replace a fan on a motherboard, no fucking way I'm getting one with a fan

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

Old fans were sleeve bearing fans, everyone except ASRock are using ball bearing fans so they will last a long time.
Still you can turn them off if you dont need them.

Luis Hernandez
Luis Hernandez

Dude what? That's not where any settings are at. I think you're referring to Admin Templates >Windows components >Windows Update, but I wouldn't paraphrase that; being specific with GP settings matters. Anyway he can just set his connection to metered and it's problem solved.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

Is there a guide on how to overclock ram? Do i even want to?

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Turn XMP on, increase speeds, decrease timings.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

100% interested in any sources that confirm you can disable fans on x570 without burning your house down.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

Chipset will be running at 60°C but yeah you can use it with the fan off (as long it has a real heatsink on it so don't expect be able to turn it off in all motherboards).
The second you throw something that uses PCIe 4.0 you will have to turn it on.

Source, multiple motherboard reviews, i could post which ones in a few hours if you want.

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

Tech anymore has hit a wall. Really for most home users there is only two things that drive upgrades now: Games and raw storage for all those movies/etc on your home server.

For everyday shit most do it with a phone. Honestly do you need a top of the line computer just for Office or Internet usage? Fuck no. So games is your only justification for upgrading anymore

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

Can you manually set where temporary files are stored for AMD ReLive like ShadowPlay?
If not where are temporary files stored?
Does it store it with the set save folder
or with Windows TMP/TEMP set location?

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Best rich text editor for android? Something like Sublime Text

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

Is there a way to unlock bootloader in Huawei for free?

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

Sounds like you can change the fan speed, but not disable it entirely.

pcgamesn.com/amd-x570-chipset-fans-user-configurable

Also if you could just shut off PCI 4 and cut the energy output way down to near previous chipset levels, I'm pretty sure they would have tested that. It would have made for some very interesting data.

extremetech.com/computing/294596-amds-x570-chipset-draws-so-much-power-its-warping-cpu-comparisons

Although this might eventually resolve itself through firmware updates, that's not really something I'd count on, especially when there's little to no other benefit going with a x570. Definitely post any info you got. There's a lot of interesting and unusual aspects to this.

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

for what? a website? on torrents? from your vps? on personal computer?

depends on the anti-adblocker used, but should bypass most. tell me a site and i'll test it with my pihole.

read op for how to use win7 with new motherboards and processors

no

use whatever gab or dailystormer uses.
for dns, setup dnscrypt-proxy and check dnscrypt.info for no log dnssec providers.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

What's a good website to receive authentication texts to make gmail accounts?

Attached: 02019456.png (309 KB, 703x703)

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

My pics now are folders. This only happens on a few pics. Help

Attached: 1563050211345.png (61 KB, 1366x191)

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

I've been charged with finding a new laptop for my family. We don't have a lot of money but this is a gift from a family member. I've been looking around but I haven't made a computer purchase in over 10 years. Is this any good for two older people that won't use it for gaming? I just want to get them a decently fast machine that won't die in two years. I've been drinking prertty heavy the last hour, and I dunno what to look for anymore. I've heard good things about old Lenovos. This is the laptop I was looking at (a new lenovo):

bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lenovo-ideapad-330s-15-6-laptop-platinum-grey-intel-core-i7-8550u-256gb-ssd-8gb-ram-english/13285444
if you guys don't care and just want to call me a faggot that's cool too. Cheers

Attached: acopolytia.jpg (288 KB, 2400x1600)

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

I want to post an audio file to instagram on top of a .jpg with an audio spectrum thing (whatever the fuck you call it) moving to the audio file.

I'm sure you've seen them on shitty Youtube dubstep music videos like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=YLj4_b2EaLQ

I know very little about video editing, where do I start looking to learn this?

Attached: AudioSpectrum-Image-00233.jpg (147 KB, 3200x1200)

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

best buy
you gone overpay white boy
idea pad
low build quality/durability, so it won't last more than a few years if you're lucky
check this out
newegg.com/hp-zbook-15u-g3-6zg40ut-aba-workstation/p/N82E16834271288

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

best buy
wasnt planning on buying there its just local to look at pricing
low build quality on lenovos
sucks, wasnt sure.
HP
cool I'll take a look around thanks for your reply m8

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

pcpartpicker.com/product/Hh648d/msi-optix-g24c-240-1920x1080-144hz-monitor-optix-g24c
I REALLY want a 2060 Super, but the monitor I want is Freesync.
Wat do?

Attached: E3206281-7786-437F-8E17-94A23F9303D2.png (269 KB, 245x280)

James Lee
James Lee

I was hoping to keep it under 1000 but that works out to just over 1100 CAD so maybe. I should keep looking for cheaper I think.

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

Never but HP.

Zachary James
Zachary James

yeah there's cheaper that's good, I just thought that was your price range

don't listen to this guy, workstation class hps are total beasts

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

welp, this is why looking is tough for me, people give me wildly differing advice. I'll just keep looking on my own.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Don't listen to this guy HP are shit.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

buy it anyway, then force freesync through the control panel anyway since nvidia is finally compatible with both

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Attached: .jpg (43 KB, 500x267)

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

only the consumer shit, business class is fine

Isaac Sullivan
Isaac Sullivan

some random out of context chart proves my point

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

I've heard good shit about ASUS but their lower end hardware had some pretty middling reviews but I guess that's true for all lower end laptops.

Does every low end laptop just suck balls?

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

It's more than your lack of chart.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

only thing i have to say is 256gb is small because of windows 10. with amount of updates and when they do large updates they basically do fresh install, transfer over files, and leave 'windows.old' folders with the whole old system in it, and can be like 40gb of space wastes. lenovos are good, but the ideapad are the worst of lenovos, x1 carbon are great, and the T series are too. look at the thinkpad general (/tpg/) for recommendations on business tier laptops from lenovo and other companies that are sturdy. i would recommend 512gb for storage. anything quadcore / 8gb up is fine and will be fine for them for years to come for their light needs. good luck.

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

not really though

Jaxson Evans
Jaxson Evans

thanks, heres to hoping for a decent registrar as well

Attached: 1454649571561.jpg (1.92 MB, 1500x1408)

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

thanks m8 I'm trying not to waste a precious gift. This type of stuff only happens to people like my parents every so often. I dont want to fuck them - or let them get suckered into overbuying a macbook or something from a dealer.

Attached: 1416350805741.gif (1.68 MB, 200x200)

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

How do you guys feel about ASUS Vivobooks? Specifically
store.asus.com/us/item/201712AM130000001/ASUS-VivoBook-S-S510UA-DS71-Ultra-Thin-Laptop,-i7-8550U-processor,-8GB-DDR4,-128GB+1TB,-15”WideView-FHD,-NanoEdge-Bezel,-Metal-Cover

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

yeah i understand, that's why you want business laptops, because quality is expected to be better than consumer laptops.

amazon.com/Lenovo-Thinkpad-E590-Business-Laptop/dp/B07TD7N4WK/

this is good, same price, about same specs (processor is a little weaker but barely, still a quadcore) but more ram/hdd space (look at versions they offer on the right), webcam, decent size screen and thinkpad series are better quality than the ideapad. but do research, see what they need, what their plans are, and go from there. good luck.

yeah just find what other controversial sites use, and there are registrars who say they're pro free speech but just see who sticks up to their word.

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

Can you delete these windows.old folders without messing with anyting or do they for some reason need to keep that information? Like, would the 256gb be a problem if you just delete the old files when they update?

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

or
store.asus.com/us/item/201806AM050000003/A47363-ASUS-X540UA-DB71-Laptop-Computer,-Intel-Core-i7-8550U-Processor,-8GB-RAM,-1TB-SSHD,-15.6"-FHD-Display,-Windows-10

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

after a successful update, you can delete them, but it won't do it automatically, but if you look at my post above you can find same priced laptops with more space. windows 10 is large, updates a lot, and will only get larger in the future, which is why i suggested at least 512gb because if your parents upload family photos/videos or download music, do phone backups, that along with windows, general programs will eat up that 256gb. they don't need crazy 1tb+ as old people, but you want them to have space just incase, and not have to worry about running out.

like i said, i recommend 512gb storage, 8gb ram, and a quadcore processor, anything less isn't a good long term investment, and anything more is overkill for old people.

those are good specs, but you have to see if that model is known for being reliable or not, which is again why i suggest business grade laptops. search for those models on google and see what the reviews are. and definitely get a warranty just incase especially if going with a model that's lesser known. most laptops in the price range are gonna have good specs, enough for your parents, it's just hoping the materials they used aren't shitty and prone to failure.

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

What are the best job boards for entry level IT? I've been using indeed and LinkedIn.

James Garcia
James Garcia

but you have to see if that model is known for being reliable or not,
Yeah I hear you. I thats why I was looking at ASUS to start off. Will definitely look at some reviews.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

popular models are your best bet, of any brand, except for mac, if a model sells more, it's doing so for a reason, and people aren't buying failure prone stuff. asus isn't bad, neither is acer, i'm just a lenovo/thinkpadd fan. i still have a t60 from 2006 that has water spilled on it, dropped many times, sat on etc, and works fine, my x1 carbon first gen from 2012 i'm on now, and is still a beast even with its slow specs (2c/4t 8gb 256gb ssd). thinkpads are strong and last long. my msi gaming laptop from 2016 the screen is purple / burn in issues and case is all fucked up from general usage, and was twice the price of the other laptops. but i know my brother got an acer as a gift 5-6 years ago and still is fine, and i'm sure ASUS as long as it's a quality model, will be fine. good luck.

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

I'll look at what you linked as well man thanks for the help.

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

plenty of these controversial places are allowed to exist because pacs pay them money to shill, track, and otherwise interfere with the day to day operations of the site. I've even seen headlines hit places like the onion that are word for word something that actually happened, and it becomes obvious WHY someone would want that article in a paper like the onion. Jow Forums is no exception. the site was given to hiro for basically nothing, the site makes no real money, 2016 election on the horizon. and infographs on site data shows a massive spike in traffic on the site literally within a day of the democratic pacs investment for her campaign. (Jow Forums is not alone here, but you can bet its considered important). after losing that election they funded another study to analyze memes. people paid some fuckers a six figure sallary to disect patterns of frogposting and shoop da woops! Jow Forums is big buisness. they could drop all advertisements and passes and the site would never be close to losing money. who knows how much of it actually sees gookmoot. but if hes jewing them as hard as hes jewing us I wouldnt be surprised if the shitty advertisements was more a distraction

anyway ramblerant aside the point is no, a site existing is not evidence that a registrar is neutral. theres plenty of reasons not to (((shut it down))). for starters, if they did, where would they go? odds are somewhere with less (((mods)))

Attached: 3kDNPJO.jpg (114 KB, 745x715)

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

there is a difference between Jow Forums and the dailystormer, which draws a lot of traffic, but isn't as heavily filled with user comments, just plain articles, and they were kicked out of 10+ domain names and multiple registrars until finding one that didn't budge, and gab was nearly kicked off as well. Jow Forums however, is so large, isn't political to begin with besides certain boards, and isn't being kicked off for many reasons. my point with them was that if they can stay on their registrar, it's less likely to be purged or cave in, where certain registrars will have no problem kicking you off for hosting a site where people (mainly left) get upset at content. every time i speak politics on Jow Forums a mod who hates anyone right wing of far left, bans me, so i'm not voicing my opinion any further, but i agree wit you, i was just giving input on how i would determine a registrar, politics aside, was just giving examples on what to look for.

William Flores
William Flores

what do you fags use as an alarm clock on the computer? I'd like something not hooked up to a botnet if possible.

Attached: --nishikino-maki-love-live-and-love-live-school-idol-project-drawn-by-zhanzheng-zi--c3f74a867ee03d92 (692 KB, 900x1273)

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

I've got a calculator in python where the user can input 4 variables/values which then get added together (and converted to another unit of measure)

result = 1
while result > 0:
print ("Calculator")
number1 = float(input("1st number"))
number2 = float(input("2nd number"))
number3 = float(input("3rd number"))
ergebnis= number1 + number2 + number3
print("Your result",(result))

if result >= 1000:
print("Your result in Kiloohm",result/1000

if result <= 1000:
print("Your result in Ohm",result)

if result >= 1000000:
print("Your result in Mega-Ohm",result/1000000

if result >= 1000000000:
print("Your result in Giga-Ohm",result/1000000000

Now i'm supposed to give the user the choice to input as many values as he wants (which then get added together and printed out). How to achieve this?

Hunter Price
Hunter Price

Added a second monitor and started having lag issues. Every 2-3 seconds my system totally freezes for half a second then returns to normal, whenever this happens CPU usage jumps up about 5% but it's still only in the 0-20% usage range. This is on Win7, any ideas?

William Green
William Green

have a continual loop with something like "push X to end input" then quit the loop and add up the numbers

Andrew Russell
Andrew Russell

Okay but how? I'm a total noob at this, surprised i got this far actually

This is all i found

stackoverflow.com/questions/21646396/how-to-run-a-continuous-loop-and-add-input-to-text

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

What would be the reason behind a video card dying after 4 months? RMAing the card, Im just worried about the psu being fucked too. I don't understand how something can work out of the box and then break without me being the one to break itm

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

I'm also a programming retard but have the input be a vector and loop over the vector. Or like 1:length(input)

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

I haven't tested this but something like this.

sum = 0
in = None
while in != "stop":
in = input("number or stop")
if in != "stop":
sum += float(in)
print("Your sum", sum)

if sum >= 1000:
print("Your result in Kiloohm", sum/1000)

etc.

What on earth is ergebnis?

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Oh, I forgot that "in" is a reserved keyword in Python.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Tried out your code and got this:

line 2
in = None
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

Fuuuu

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

I was just trying to show you how to do it.
You'll have to write a working version yourself.

Michael Gray
Michael Gray

change "in" to a different variable name, like "next_num"

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

Don't Trust The B

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

I'd try something like

result = 0
while True:
try:
result += float(input("Next number: "))
except:
break

print(result)

Anything that can't be converted to float (e.g. empty input) will stop the input loop.
Also are you the same guy, who asked how to assign prefixes in that /sqt/ that got deleted?

What on earth is ergebnis?
Result in German.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit