/csg/ - Chink Shit General

The ,,Return of the News" Edition

PREVIOUS user wants to get dirty user falls victim to the classic Chink Trick user has a question about Yanwen user has a fishing addiction user says not to order chink shit Dubanon gets chinked by GoyBest Yanwen Strikes Again user revives the news user chinks HIMSELF user orders some shit user has some Chinese toys and other Anons warn him user is suprised that he got chinked Dear Friend, please cancel dispute and leave 5 star review user is sent the shirts he ordered and lies to the seller for a refund user is ready to fucking lose it READ THE FUCKING WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Chink_shit_general even if its outdated its still a good source of information

Attached: 300px-Chink_Shit_General_Banner.png (300x200, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FashionReps/
twitter.com/GooseWayneYT/status/1146548485564579840
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/top100must-haves201907.htm
aliexpress.com/item/32858667528.html
aliexpress.com/item/32913825991.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anons what do you think of Tin T2 pros? are they worth it? looking to pair them with an ipod 5.5

Thank you dear friend! news very good! not lost in yanwen shipping! 5 stars !!

They're worse than the T2s.

fuck really? alright ig ill order T2s

ill report back in a few threads if i dont get chinked

perhaps ask the iem general to see if there are any better deals

#chinkshitgeneral on freenode IRC

lets talk fa/g/gots

>freenode
There's already one on rizon and there's a discord

>trannycord

ew

whats the invite to the discord though? as much as i hate it i wanna talk to other fa/g/gots

>ask the iem general
>Thread archived.
>You cannot reply anymore.
RIP

I don't know, don't use discord.

>archived
yeah it seems to be less consistent than this general

mi pad or amazon fire?

Mi Pad.

So one of these arrived (no actual pics right now sorry). The chink blue switches are surprisingly good, nice and clicky which I like when typing. The layout is good, and I already have some keycaps coming for a bit of customisation.
Only problem is the big literally who logo on the front. Can you guys recommend me any chinkshit stickers, badges, or plaques that would look good (or memey) stuck over it?

Attached: keys.jpg (469x388, 28K)

Jow Forums certified toaster

You can use a Magic Eraser to remove the logo

Does anyone know what Bluetooth speaker to get for under 30?

Attached: 1542187793646.png (364x271, 56K)

Any recommended slutty swimsuits for me or my gf?

Should remove the spacing and wait for other threads to reach bump limit. Still better than no news.
Look into ear plugs for musicians and live music user. You can get them specifically to reduce sound at frequencies other than human voice. Not super cheap but way more effective for reducing noise while still working with people. I love my Sony ANC headphone but they're total block out, erases screaming children on planes easily.

Bluedio and Anker both have options and are well regarded here. Xiaomi have a couple too if you want to buy into the meme.

My gf is asking me about replica designer handbags but I've never gotten into anything beyond Ali and Wish. Anyone have any experience of dealing with agents?

reddit.com/r/FashionReps/

Much appreciated user

Yes,i have. What would you like to know?

Attached: 1549678137137.jpg (853x358, 104K)

twitter.com/GooseWayneYT/status/1146548485564579840

Jow Forumsrepladies is probably a good place to look into for that, as for agents Superbuy is a good option. A lot of the rep sellers ship directly too.

What's some shit I don't know I need?

this

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-12-40-10-047_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1200x1495, 231K)

Fuck Yodel
Seller dispatched my Mi Band 4 on the 6th and the tracking shows it's taking like three days at a time to move to each subsequent depot
It's been at the depot in the town I drive past on my way to work for two days now
Fuck Yodel they're so shit and slow and shit FUCK THEM

Looks like there's a coupon available for whatever the "Amazin' Time Sale" is.

sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/top100must-haves201907.htm

Attached: amazin.jpg (1756x840, 222K)

aliexpress.com/item/32858667528.html

>amazin
>prime time
kek

Attached: vFwocwVt4BqKd9aZuPuUca.jpg (2738x1539, 1.14M)

not sure if this is the right thread, but what do you think about the Xiaomi Mi A3? I'm pretty hype, looks like a comfy phone.

it'll be good for sure but the price at launch might be too high for some people here

post cunny

what can I do against customs shit? Can I make the chinks pay for it?

pay the fee and get fucked up the ass

Polarized sunglasses that I buy from aliexpress have 2 kinds polarization:
First one, which leaves a blue tint on reflections;
Second one, which provides 100% polarization and get rid of reflections completely.
I have not found a way how to find out if it has shitty "blue" polarization or proper "black" polarization before ordering sunglasses.
How to find out before I spend weeks waiting only to receive the shitty "blue" polarization?
>pic related

Attached: IMG_4227.jpg (3024x3024, 1.61M)

aliexpress.com/item/32913825991.html

Attached: 5344634747.jpg (499x561, 85K)

Read the reviews?

one of them might have vertical polarization
rotate them 90 degrees to see if it changes
sun reflected from water/ the floor is polarized horizontaly so you want to use the horizontal pair

thanks, this is great

What can I buy to buy from chinafriends to make my edc even more comfy?
I've got:
>phone
>laptop
>card holder
>bt earbuds
>power bank
>e-reader
>shades
>multitool

Attached: fx5lxzg9mcm01.jpg (719x1150, 117K)

Are chink electronic lighters any good? Any recommended ones?

you motherf-...

well, user you could always get a chink knife or even a children's bra! who doesn't want the underwear of a loli? I wonder if you can buy child urine smell... I kinda of want to know if they can replicate that fresh, pissy smell, ya know?

Ordered, thanks

How much? Links?

I'm looking to get a cheap mech replacement just in case, I can't go back to rubber dome.

Thanks for the news user, however I suffer from OCD, so would you mind keeping the original formatting next time?

>tfw no cute and funny chink gf

Attached: Screenshot_20190714_071830_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg (1080x1920, 513K)

Are there good chink copies of fiskars trimmers?

YOOOOOOO

6 off 69 Ali coupon available for 1k coins

my favorite fucking thing to do, shit chinks can't do anything right

now my frontpage is full of these....

who said you could only look for review lewds?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714_172108.png (338x505, 130K)

Okay, that's based.

Attached: 1562806718810.jpg (640x850, 112K)

Any experiences with Banggood, especially with their US warehouse?

Attached: Royal Kludge RK61 from Banggood.png (535x270, 56K)

based

Attached: 1465940473133.jpg (750x1334, 557K)

now that plenty of anons tried them how good are tin t3s?
I've been planning to upgrade from my trn V80s so I'm just looking trough options

>chink package hasn't arrived in your country for 40 days

Attached: 1523877057276.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Any recommendations for a large mousepad?

Voground

Tell them to declare a lower value

wait / save up for tin p1

Chinks sent me a broken item, should I open a dispute or try to solve it using chat, cuz i'm chatting with them and they haven't replied for 2 days.

How expensive item are we talking about?

The Moondrop Crescent I ordered finally reached the mail box! I really hope I didn't fuck up, but all the other recommended IEMs looked like they wouldn't fit in my mutated ugly ears.

Attached: d4b42c07be5473c5.jpg (500x388, 17K)

Not to expensive, its 24 bucks.

Even at such low values, you should dispute it. Some chinks take it for granted that they can send broken or wrong items and get away with it.

Someone recommend me some good TWS headphones.

Really want USB-C charging and Google Assistant support. Would prefer touch-based controls, but would compromise with buttons. Also prefer the designs where it's all in your ear, rather than the airpod ripoff style with stupid little tails.

We don't know about good earphones. Go ask /iemg/ or /hpg/.

What's your budget?

>3 packages arrived in less than a week at the same time
feels good man
hope I didn't get chinked though, ordered some screens for broken phones

I'm pretty flexible, but will always shoot for the lowest price possible with the features I want. I'm not sure what price is sensible for the features I'm expecting - but the lower end of whatever that is is what my budget is, really.

I ordered the same meme. Turns out I got one from an old batch that wasn't soldered correctly and would stop working randomly, but you don't get told of that option in /iemg/

Anyone can recommend a tablet for a kid around $130?
Also something to buy with a 4 off 5 coupon

Hello, can anyone advise me good knockoff lego brand ? I remember something about good brand being delisted from aliexpress is that true ? Thanks in advance

I got a Mi Pad 4 so perhaps that or check TechTablets to see what there's currently available.
I wish Xiaomi'd do more updates though, I think I got like only 2-3 or so since I bought it.
No idea how many Xiaomi.eu 's custom ROM got.
For the rest I'm pretty happy with it.

Attached: 4HPLRKfO62w.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

that chan doesnt exist

Anyone knows some good gaming mouse and mechanical gaming keyboard?

Get a logitech mouse, like the g305. The KB I'd recommend the Ajazz AK33 since it's what I've been using for 6 months now.

is this gonna burn down my house?

Attached: 6E655348-6E76-4777-AA07-5D2492778D55.png (1242x2208, 1.02M)

check . lepin got shut down but you can probably still find them on aliexpress (sellers like to rebrand things in general so they wouldn't list them as lepin in the first place). there are some other brands like decool as well. anons here have gotten a few defective pieces (iirc those were some other brands like lele star wart or something) but they seemed pleased overall.

ugreen / orico should be good.
although i dont see ground plug. better to have grounded plug.

3" knife recommendations for a bong? Had a near altercation with 3 dirty Somalian fucks on the way to work earlier. I don't want to carry a knife, but an equaliser would be handy if shit hits the fan.

How shit are these lamps? Do they burn out after a week?

forgot picture

Attached: data:.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Why would someone recommend AK33 for a mechanical keyboard when Z88, which is hotswappable, exists.

I got the two smaller ones about a year ago, only really use the warm one, but they both still work fine.

Any recommended airpod clones?

Also

Any recommended bluetooth earphones for sports and exercise?

Whatd the discord channel?

what are some meme tshirts i can use to get attention. also how should i dress to attract a chink gf.

Attached: Capture.png (477x476, 267K)

Can someone help me out with a magstripe card reader/writer? 3 channels preferable, most the stuff on gearbest or ali is sketch af with only XP drivers

wew lad

seems like it would overheat

those things will use 200ma at worst case (in reality its like 15ma per led so its not even close to that), that would be 1w, even with 50% efficiency on the leds and you get 0.5w of heat which is like nothing for that long of a pcb

there gonna be any good chink shit on prime day?

>AULA
>literally who
fuck you, the Ogre Soul is literally the best mouse I've ever used