Attached: IMG_0480.jpg (800x503, 29K)

>Is anything that exists for the sake of it a meme
Yes.

no, but I prefer trackballs

you, your mom and your cow are a meme

if you have carpal tunnel syndrome it's not a meme
otherwise it's useless

yes, use external touchpad instead

I use one at home and the trackball at work.
Trackball is better but I got stuck with the vertical and I use the trackball 8 hours a day anyways

no, i use one at work, i like it

doesnt that hurt wrist

I thought so but I got a 7 dollar one and I now use it over the other two mice that I have and its a shitty wireless one. I really like it.

No, it helps as your bones don't cross.

I prefer something less inclined like Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse or any of the Logitech right-handed gaming mice, e.g. G502, MX Master

Attached: 513bajXLb8L._SL1084_.jpg (1021x1084, 38K)

It's fucking horrible don't fall for it. I bought the mx vertical, it feels horribly imprecise and actually makes my arm more fatigued after a long period of time. Just avoid it

Do you hate yourself? How can you prefer that to a mouse?

>Mice
It's like you want your hands to fall off

Attached: mx-ergo-wireless-trackball.png (800x687, 275K)

Touchpads are the worst input device ever

Thumb strain and possible worsening of RSI coupled with not being as quick as a vertical mouse.

How do I know if I have syndrome?

>Real question here
If you have a trackball mouse in the format of a regular mouse, meaning, you'll still have your bones crossed, is it less damaging than having a mouse and having to drag it around or is it the same amount of damage to your arm?

are you down?

Big yikes for you apple nigger.

That's how most of the time I feel, yeah.

The dot of old Toshiba and Thinkpad laptop's

MX Vertical is overpriced and Chinese verticals have shit sensors. What are the alternatives?

what makes you say that? a non-laptop touchpad for the desktop is comfy, or at least for me it is because clicking the mouse was a partial cause of RSI.

less strain on the wrist since no need to click mouse buttons all day
touchpads are one of the things apple got right.

it's actually more natural to have your palm facing into your body, instead of down like it would with traditional mouse

I'm at the computer all fuckin day so my hand is strained to fuck.
I love my G602 and am kind of afraid of liking a vertical mouse better because of the ergonomics.
I'm thinking of just making a new, ergonomic body for it with 3d printing or out of wood (hobby carpenter), but a ready to go mouse is much cheaper. What do?

I bought this mouse a couple months ago and it's the first time I've had wrist pain. If I hold it vertically my little finger drags against the mousepad and if I try to hold it more horizontal I twist my wrist too much because it's so elevated.

the one you posted - yes
this one - no

Attached: 1543082516778.jpg (600x600, 25K)