He actually fell for pale meme

>he actually fell for pale meme
hahhahaha oh no no no no user

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He fell for the Firefox meme

Attached: 1555526319768.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

Pale women are superior to dark-skinned ones. Go back to Africa, faggot.

What's wrong with Firefox when you have disabled all the tracking stuff?

The tracking is by far Firefoxs smallest problem. Mozilla has a long and continuing history of fucking over their users every chance they have, mix that with the gross incompetence that most recently has been documented for all to see with their certificate disaster and you have a tl;dr why I won't use Firefox again.

TAN DOESN'T MAKE YOU A NIGGER

I never said it does. user, no need to be insecure :^)

Not defending FF nor saying you're wrong but doesn't pretty much all (large) software developers treat their customers as dirt and livestock though?

Just the general feeling I have of the industry.

Not gonna argue with that but at least so far Iridium hasn't fucked me over the way Mozilla has tried to before.

pale meme shills on suicide watch

its over for palecels

if you tan yourself on purpose then yes you are a nigger

I'll Use Whatever Browser I Goddamn Want To, Nagatoro.

Pale Moon is the only browser I could find to support my OS.

if she would bully me i will install pale right now.

what's wrong with pale moon?

Im sure you already have more than enough people bullying you right now in middle school, faggot

based

i will use google chrome and you cant do anything about it , Nagatoro

Is firefox still shit?

I use it on my work computer and it seems fast.

it's over for you

Why?

>he doesn't know
it's over

Is this about that wangblows binary being malware? I didn't think it was a big deal, since Windows itself is malware.

sounds like you don't know either

Attached: 1b2.png (414x459, 263K)

>trusting a furry autist developer with your internet safety after he was exposed as grossly incompetent at a nearly incomprehensible level
lmao

It's just wangblows. Who cares?

not retards like you, but anybody with a double digit iq or higher would get a clue LOL

But why does pajeetOS matter? The OS is already malware, so a little more can't hurt.

ffffag

Attached: 28bd1b14d8e75dc814b0f9ce907692b0.jpg (544x757, 432K)

gross

Attached: no.jpg (600x450, 76K)

>shitty flat vampire calling hot women gross
oh the ironing

Attached: AFH17A01.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

>A company cares more about 99% of its user base than less than 1%
>Lets switch to anything else since everything else (Including ungoogled and Brave and waterfox and all the other shittu forns) is bigger botnet due to fingerprinting
>but hey at least I don't use Firefox anymore which explicitly stated how I can disable stuff an protect myself against stuff and have a reasonable fingerprint

It always amazed me how companies could track idiots like you easier than a normal person using the web. It is painfully obvious now.

>What is fingerprinting
>A proprietary binary by some random dev is more trustworthy than a huge non profit organization
You sir are genuinely retarded

>>A company cares more about 99% of its user base
no it doesn't, it cares about 99% of the userbase it doesn't have (chrome)

>sure the devs are incompetent and have no fucking clue what they're doing
>sure they had an enormous security breach that went on for years and didn't notice until a random user did
>sure they went on to lie about it and make up excuses
>but that wasn't part of my use case, so I'm pretty sure I can trust them with everything else lol

Well, wangblows has never been the focus.

Why? What's wrong with Pale Moon?

obvious faggot is obvious

A wangblows binary had malware in it or something. Weird that Wintoddlers would care, to be honest.

Yeah, it had malware, for 2 FUCKING YEARS.

So what? Windows has been malware for 10 times that.

Yeah, so what?

So why does it matter?

I think it should matter at least in some level if a browser has malware for 2 years, regardless of the operating system.
What the fuck is your problem?

But Windows is already malware, so why does a little more make such a difference?

This.
Tanfags are just closet niggers.

>everyone uses this software the same way I do
Yea go outside your bubble and look at the rest of the world. In Germany Firefox is still at around 50% usage rate do you think even five percent of those people know what Javascript is

(not him)
It doesn't. Some people want spyware-malware-free operating systems, others don't. To each their own. Personally, I value my privacy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-151958.png (1887x2048, 1.66M)

If pale moon is so bad, what browser should I be using?

Ungoogled doesn't have a unique fingerprint you double nigger.

Lies.
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=22553
It's fine. Mozilla shills are taking the opportunity to spread FUD. Why do you think we've had this thread two days in a row?

>iridium
>"""some random dev"""