What is the most useless technology?

What is the most useless technology?

Attached: Mouse_pointing_stick.jpg (1000x750, 85K)

imageboards

Attached: retarded door.jpg (800x1200, 187K)

niggers

Based
Cringe

Works well if you’ve got dogs and/or small children

linux

Linux is not technology

cringe

>letting your dog inside
What kind of third world goblin does this?

>letting small children inside
What kind of third world pedophile does this?

Your brain

Kek

It's for keeping dogs and children OUT

What kind of third world country has stray dogs?

Making everything thin

Africa

Hey it was good for Mr Ed

Attached: mred.jpg (633x439, 127K)

JavaScript

hey, I use that :(

x86. what does it do that ARM doesn't do more efficiently and power doesn't do more securely?

Like Windows, it only exists because of legacy corporate software.

Boomer, I'm telling you for the last time, go the FUCK back to Facebook and stay there.

Based and techpilled

>cloud-based voice assistants
>smart home ecosystem
>laptops that are designed so poorly they overheat and throttle so frequently users put them in their fridge to cool them
>"hover"boards and e-scooters
>the fact that rgb headers are more likely included on a motherboard than a postcode
>mobile phones with no replacable components, no expansion slot, gimped and bloated OS, doesn't fit in a jeans pocket, etc.
>OnStar
of the top of my head

Can someone explain how the clit works? I genuinely don't know. Is it like an analog stick or more like a touch pad? How am I supposed to use a tiny thing like that to efficiently move the cursor around? Please explain, I've never had a chance to use it, I actually never seen it in real life either to be honest.

FaceID

you rest your finger on it and slowly, very slowly, tilt it

you get used to it after a few tries

damn those glasses are so clean

Modern thinkpads:
Soldered ram
Soldered wifi chip
Removable battery removed
They didn’t grow capacity of battery inside but added faster charging.
Shit screens
T490 series and all models related to it are fucking shit. Cannot believe how hard they dropped ball.

The clit feels good or something when you rub it, no one really knows how it works, just twirl around it with your tongue or somethin

>Modern thinkpads
Is T480 not considered modern?

>I actually never seen it in real life either to be honest.
we know, that is why you are on Jow Forums.

Well yes. T480 has shit single heatpipe that throttles that is not present in T480S. So, in order to have good cooling for T480 you have to get gpu version of T480 which has the dual heatpipe or mod it yourself somehow. They’re going for Apple audience with T490 but Apple user would rather jump from balcony than use lelnopevo.

What is there anymore? Hp elitebooks and dell latitudes? Thinkpads are dead.

well, my girlfriend's clit is 10cm, but it's still a clit so that was a miss, big guy
have sex
so it tilts like an analog stick? is the movement 360 degrees or 8 directional or something?

touchbar

fuck you

Social networks

360 degrees
and yeah, KIND of like an analog stick but dont expect it to visibly move aside from like less than a millimeter
it's much better than a touchpad where you have to keep swiping to move across the screen
also less worrysome about having dirty fingers when you're outside and messing up the touchpad

>you have to get gpu version
Yeah so? Just disable the dGPU if you dont want to use it

don't trust the better than a touchpad part

it's the worst pointing device developed by mankind by a huge margin
you will get better results using a cheap ass ball mouse who can't do diagonals than with this shit

>Pay 300 to 500 more
stop being poor
>There are other companies where ai can buy laptop from so it’s not big deal
name them pls

Pay 300 to 500 more just to disable the gpu so it behaves like you expect from their non gpu version? Nice bait pal.

There are other companies where I can buy laptop from. Not a big deal.

>Hp elitebooks and dell latitudes
waiting for local CTO options for these

Currently only Lelnovo CTO here

If I wanted a laptop which I could not utilize what it offers or if I wanted throttling piece of shit I would have picked a macbook pro. At least it would have resale value.

Modern Dell latitudes offer better repairability and there is less of screen lottery with them. There are no no-compromises laptops these days but the biggest drop in quality is from Lenovo.

thanks for patiently explaining it

Do you... do you mean windows, user?

>windows
Fuck off wintoddler

just cough up the extra 300 or whatever for superior performance then, faggot. It regularly goes on sale too. I got mine for 30% off and 15% cashback on rakuto.
>resale value
>screen lottery
autism

Solid State Drives

Attached: download.jpg (256x197, 4K)

>rakuto
Rakuten

liquid drives when

You do know that shit was in reruns well into the 90s right?