Area 51 thread?

All tinfoil hat stuff aside let's discuss all the actually cool tech that came from this mysterious military installation near groom lake, Nevada.

I'll start: project OXCART that lead to the development of the SR-71 blackbird high altitude spy plane capable or reaching almost mach 3.

Attached: image1.jpg (800x445, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-sr-71-blackbird-was-so-fast-it-could-out-run-missiles-21112
youtu.be/Lg73GKm7GgI
youtube.com/watch?v=CGAk5gRD-t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cool tech
>spy
Good goy.

>could literally evade SAMs at the time just by going a little faster
>not cool

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-sr-71-blackbird-was-so-fast-it-could-out-run-missiles-21112

Attached: sr_71_by_athan1995_d65x0gy-pre.jpg (1192x670, 32K)

C'mon Jow Forumsoys, there was some really cool stuff made there.

>"Blackbirds also flew recon missions off the Russian coast—though not over Russia itself—evading all of the Mach 3 MiG-25 fighters sent after them. Soviet defector Victor Belenko wrote in his biography MiG Pilot, “They taunted and toyed with the MiG-25s sent up to intercept them, scooting up to altitudes the Soviet planes could not reach, and circling leisurely above them or dashing off at speeds the Russians could not match.”"
lmao

Are we really going to raid area 51?

yes.

you realy think these zoomer sissys could even storm a mcdonalds?

There's also going to be karens.

Attached: D_LTGEIU0AAwlSQ.png (717x829, 76K)

It's a good thing they're planning this for September. It's hot enough to cook eggs on the road there right now.

Attached: wew.png (641x473, 16K)

Astra tr-3b.

Not enough people know about it, but if you do a little research, it's almost sure that they have antigrav flying objects.

They won't do shit cause it's a government psyop to distract you from real world issues that aren't muh aliens.

I'm doing the trip from India with some fellow UFOLOGISTS. We're gonna take that bitch !

You cannot do a thread with Blackbird without doing an LA Speed Check
youtu.be/Lg73GKm7GgI

>karens

They did for that fucking szechuan sauce

What? Do tell.

Attached: SledDrivers.jpg (2552x2043, 527K)

google rick and morty szechuan sauce and find videos of internet fags rioting over fucking dipping sauce

nuke them

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 16K)

how much of the whole UFO fuss is the result of people seeing the nascient f-117 and b-2 programs? same thing with the aurora bomber

if you saw this shit flying around in 1972 would you think it was a slapped together hack job to venerate a 30 year old russian computer scientist's whack ass theory on how to reduce radar cross-signature?

Attached: have blue.jpg (2000x1295, 304K)

>the SR-71 blackbird high altitude spy plane
A plane that leaks worse than a Phantom at room temperature and can't take off with a full fuel load. It has to be in-air refuelled before it can be useful. It doesn't stop leaking until air-friction heats it up.
Great plane.

> internet fags
You mean they went "outside"?

>how much of the whole UFO fuss is the result of people seeing the nascient f-117 and b-2 programs?

most of it

It's clearly a distraction, I bet they use the media coverage as a smokescreen for real sites

The plane is faster than mach 3.3, user.

Is this supposed to mean something? That's a perfectly fine drawback for the performance gained, given its intended use.

Those aren't part of it's use parameters.
Sprint cars need to be push started. Is the fact that these race cars can't be used in commuter traffic mean they are poorly designed?

a u t i s m

what do you think about the supposed S4 sport model?
the tr-3b does look human construct using anti grav propulsion, if it was used in previous wars I don't know though
but it does seem to miss a common characteristic of previous sights, glowing especially at dark due to the high electric energy field

YOU design a fucking stealth spy plane that can clock mach 3 AND climb to 90K feet.

>how much of the whole UFO fuss is the result of people seeing the nascient f-117 and b-2 programs?

There's a 2013 documentary called "Mirage Men" that interviews one of the disinformation agents responsible for convincing people that the planes they saw were UFOs.

97 degrees at 6% humid is legitimately safer for you than a typical 85 degrees at 60%. Just drink an extra pint of water an hour.

I hope nothing is there, they show everyone the NOTHING that is A51 and we kill like 60 years of "oooooooo spooky!"

But there are things at Area 51.

It's an airbase intended for testing new aircraft and it's been in operation for decades.

>karens
What is this?

karen is the lady who always has a bad day and screeches at you about the bottled water being 5 degrees too warm.

That's letter's gold

We have "males" who are like this at my work

I don't get why one tiny space on the whole earth would have all the alien tech.

Because 'murrica

nuke them

most of that had to do with how fucking high the sr71 and A12 flew.
85,000Ft+ mach 3.0 is a good defense.

>mach 3.3
declassified SR71 documents showed they were allowed to cruise at mach 3.3 if inlet temps were under 427C.
One of the pilots said he buried the Mach gauge evading a SAM so as can assume he did mach 3.6+ for a few minutes.
i'd even bet it could do mach 4.0, but not without damage.

Attached: 1507523905904.jpg (2560x1600, 991K)

what is pic related?

Attached: 1515734996240.png (760x751, 880K)

probably a drone prototype.
not the AYYYYYS

There's no chance he made 3.6 for any sustained length of time, the factor limiting the speed of the plane was mostly the fan.

>mostly the fan.
it was inlet temps you dumb fuck.
the fan only provided enough thrust to keep the combuster running and the other 80% was bypassed to the Augliner.

Attached: 1492577240173.jpg (1600x1067, 433K)

A poorly parked UFO.

stealth drone

was faster then mach 3 top speed was clasified one polit said we say mach numbers we dident think were possable

Yeah it's not a real world issue at all. You're pretty right about that. No disagreement. That's because it's a fucking universe issue.

>One of the pilots said he buried the Mach gauge evading a SAM so as can assume he did mach 3.6+ for a few minutes.
Brian Shul, over Libya? At that time modern air defence systems had eaten up much of the advantage of altitude and speed so they really had to put the hammer down, all the way.
>i'd even bet it could do mach 4.0, but not without damage.
It was one single part of the engine that was the problem. With modern tech this could probably be made in a new alloy that could move the maximum speed further up. Ambient air temperature also played an important part.

Attached: SR-71_Front.jpg (3000x2364, 823K)

I still find it hard to grasp that something could literally be so much faster than sound

It was made back in the day when men were men. A long time ago.

this is a chines drone

>the fan
>turboramjet with a fan
Do what now?

youtube.com/watch?v=CGAk5gRD-t0

Probably some shit like this

I think they successfully retro-engineered flying saucers like the S4 sport model and made the tr-3b with the technology.
The tr-3b is in X-files s01e02 "deep throat" (1991). It has been seen a lot IRL.
Of course they can't say that they have an antigrav device using a small nuclear reactor as energy for propulsion.

I wonder were they found models like the S4 sport model.
Possibly in Antarctica.
I don't know what those original flying saucers are, but i'm not sure they come from somewhere else.

Absolutely the most likely explanation. They definitely have theoretically unfeasable and probably impossible technology which were sourced from aliens who travelled here.

Why would people just make this up? What do they have to gain?

Attached: 1544962333383.png (360x407, 49K)

>Astra tr-3b
I have rarely read so much garbage as I find when searching for this.

...and they attribute ufo sightings to swamp gas.
>laughing whores.jpg

Take your meds shizo.

>Fahrenheit

XQB-58
an experimental medium range bomber UAV

>S4 sport model
Fug, I didn't know Audi made flying saucers.

Ayyy

Attached: 800px-2000_Audi_TT_Quattro_1.8_Front.jpg (800x398, 98K)