Fuck me for being a nice guy huh

>find solution for big problem that has plagued many people for 1 week
>create reddit account and write 5 paragraphs detailing everything
>post it
>refresh page
>all text has been replaced with this: [removed]
>probably because it's a new account and they are using the worst fucking "anti-spam" filter ever.

Well then. How do I post on reddit without issues? Do I need to create an account and wait 2 months for my account to be deemed worthy of helping people in need? Fuck reddit, let the people continue to have problems and get no help.

Attached: 1563133395689.png (981x949, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay on Reddit retard

do some more redditing until ur account is old, also stay there pls

>create reddit account
there's your problem. also please fuck off

Post it here faggot

go back to r*ddit frogposter

>not posting the same shit in an image/screencap
is this your first week on the web?

>he uses reddit
Fuck off pedophile

kill yourself faggot

Keep in mind that reddit's purpose is for trolling, just like Jow Forums. Don't bother with helping people there. The mods and the whole community are toxic in general. Don't even bother communicating with the mods. They'll just give you a snarky response and refer you to Reddit's TOS.

Only children use the word “toxic” in that way, please see yourself out

maybe try not posting on the worst website on the internet
>B-BUT
Jow Forums maybe trash but at least it's honest about it

>probably because it's a new account and they are using the worst fucking "anti-spam" filter ever.
yes, they do. fresh accounts seem are silently ignored. you write some crimethink and it shows up just fine, then you look in another browser and it isn't there.
no email or tor/vpn seem to be a risk factor. some subhumanreddits seem to have stricter "spam" filters than others. most of the crimespeech comes from fresh/disposable accounts, most of the basedtalk comes from 3+ plebbetors, so it makes sense.
if you absolutely want to go through a lot of trouble for nothing, register with non-Tor IP and confirm email, then post some basedtalk and sparingly updoot some bullshit until your comments start to show up.
>t. russian nazi bot with over 50 bans on Jow Forumseurope for hatespeech
pic related is for posting a link to un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp without any commentary

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15_02-17-34.png (925x340, 56K)

That's really annoying op I remember it happening to throwaway accounts I would make all you can do is leave more smaller comments or make threads or post on Jow ForumsFreeKarma4U/ until your acc is reputable but in the mean time you can
Tell me what you want to post and where to post it and i'll use my account that has like 1k karma that can post anywhere to post your answer

all of you giga niggers need to go back.

Janitors and moderators on Jow Forums migrate to Reddit when they can't handle the banter.

There are subreddits that aren't pure ass, but I guarantee you each and everyone of the moderators are cancerous pigspunk.

I strongly believe that the majority of partisan opinions come from the inability to think critically about your own positions. It is impossible to have any level of critical thinking and not realize those are two accurate ways to describe the exact same set of facts.

Attached: 17418F01AA604F3ABF6BFC1FBB5F1ECA.jpg (236x187, 19K)

this

>How do I post on reddit

what the hell is going on this summer? it's been crazy here

what the fuck is basedtalk even supposed to mean? is this some redditor lingo?

are you gonna say what the big problem you found a solution for is you double nigger?

same thing happened to me. got banned on another subreddit on same day, never went back, its a conspiracy theory in itself.

[removed]

USER WAS REDPILLED FOR THIS POST

Fuck!

>redditfrog