What is the most and least pajeet-infested field of tech?

What is the most and least pajeet-infested field of tech?

Attached: applications.png (400x894, 169K)

Your own failing technology startup that won't hire anyone that's not purebreed aryan german, because muh culture

It doesn’t even have to do with race, India has the worst higher education system in the world, they literally shit hundreds of thousands of under skilled coders willing to work for food and leaving their shithole country, it’s a real problem for the industry as a whole.

If companies hire incompetent idiots then it's really a broader issue than just Indian people. We have too little competent computer scientists in general, regardless of location or education. Every single company needs someone in IT or maybe even a programmer, demand can't be met and Indian folks are jumping in.

Companies are willing to take them in because they only care about short term profits, the same way all manufacturing moved to China 30 years ago, but unlike that time nobody capable is training them now, so the quality of software just keeps getting lower and lower, and more and more capable people decide for other areas, meanwhile computer science stagnates.

I'm a Cloud Engineer. One of 2 white dudes on a team on 30.
It's fucking rediculous. They can't code for shit either, they just work for cheap.

Attached: 1557187726189.jpg (594x768, 94K)

Most: web
Least: low level systems programming/kernel development

Most has gotta be Front-End Web Dev because of how easy it is

>pirate the most popular Data Science Introduction tutorial on torrent
>download finished
>open first video
>"please sir do the needful and install python"

fug, does it mean that web development is going to be free of poos?

"cond == true" is better if you need to set a standard because it clearly states what you are verifying, thus it's more readable and idiot-proof when dealing with retard coworkers who may not understand your code or who may name variables randomly.

Oh no, it's not, web dev is full of poos.
Every single field is full of poos. I can't search anything networking related without finding a fuckload of videos from pajeets who can't even talk in english correctly. I mean, if I even could understand them, but I can't, it's fucking horrible.
These fucks are storming every single tech related field, it's like India is a machine that generates hordes of call center bots who can't poo in the loo.
Sorry if you are an Indian and you are competent, there's always exceptions, but your country is a tech shithole.

Anti-poo quads of truth, by the way.

based quads of truth. I hope Data Science stays free of poos because you need real math.

I hope.

the most poo-free fields are the ones that are just hard to get into in general or at least have the biggest barrier to entry. so shit like data science and web dev that will let in any boot camp grad or self taught degree-let are going to be poo-central.

embedded systems might be less filled with poos depending on the company

i'd assume anything with the government that requires security clearance will be completely free of h1-b visa foreigners

the poo is now officially in the loo

Attached: NIG-.gif (607x609, 821K)

LOL, Data Science is already a poo magnet.

What if you're a mathlet like me? Is data analyst / spreadsheet monkey free of poos?

Found the Jow Forumstard. Time to go back sweetie, hate has no home hear.

This is racist. Race has nothing to do with intelligence or success.

according to Joma "not a virgin" Tech, he mostly did business intelligent AKA I process data, make graphs and show to the desicion makers in the company.

But, the "real" Data Scientists have to deal with Statistics and that's math.

If you are bad at math, I have a simple solution for you: learn math. I am aiming to learn Calculus (freshman year level) and then go to Statistics. I am beginning with precalculus and then I will jump to Calc. Go to your own pace and focus on learning.

making the field more accesible was the big mistake in the first place, we need to allow the creativity and ingenuity of high IQ individuals take over again, the only standard should be naming conventions to save time reading code.

imagine the smell in that inbox

the funny thing is that having a shit (no pun intended) Data Scientists is more dangerous than having a shit webdev. Data Scientists will give data to decision maker people, if they fucked up, everything fuck up.

That will purge most poos out of the market. I hope.

>when you have to interview pajeet

Attached: 8510ECD0-14EE-4D05-AEDC-3BF7BAC67CE4.jpg (456x529, 53K)

Hell is paved with Pajeets trying constantly saying "three"

You have to go back, mogli.

>tree = three
>t. Pajeet

>Failing to understand a conditional
>>>loo

I can understand it, but there's a high probability that you will be working with poos, so if you have to set a coding standard, make it so you have to type the operator so it's easier for them to understand and harder for them to fuck up their code readability.
If they do something like
if (lmao) {
return 1;
}

It will be harder for you to understand what they are trying to do because the code has pooed variable names.

Currently taking intermediate algebra and its easier than I remember in high school.

How do I become a good cloud engineer? Something that weren't taught in the universities/sandeep youtube videos?

learn rhel/centos
learn networking fundamentals
learn an automation tooling suite for your cloud
use the above to implement an architecture from a Visio diagram

bonus points for knowing:
containers
a bit about a programming language or 2
version/source control
how to query a couple major brands of db
AI/ML

godmode:
transition any Pajeet's legacy software product into a 'cloud native' microservice
talk good

Functional programming or compilers are free of pajeets

Those are both dead industries

it's because you are doing it with a purpose. When you get into applications (specially applications of Calculus in statistics) you will feel the magic.