I hope you're not mansplaining to females on the internet, guys...

I hope you're not mansplaining to females on the internet, guys. You'll never know if you're going to end up on the no hire list!

Attached: notHired.png (497x352, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLrBKLxAjVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Sounds like a place I wouldn't be happy working.

>my weekend as a woman in tech-
stopped reading there

There's a similar thread to this.
I have a strong feeling this is just politcal shilling.

>do not hire list
stopped reading there

nah I saw it on facebook and wanted to share for hearty chuckles

Attached: b8.gif (520x360, 1.95M)

I don't have this problem because I always reject female applicants at our company.

how do you even argue against mansplaining? it literally kills any discussion and debate there was to be had.

It's satire, capable women do not work in tech.
Imagine a ((female)) in tech doing the hiring? LOLOL

soulja boy tell em

Attached: 555555555.png (574x396, 67K)

>mansplaining to females on the internet
nope,only trannies.

From where I stand she seems quite capable, I was in her CS class. Never worked with her though

>mansplaining
Is this an actual thing? Do I need to actively prevent myself from explaining things to a woman when I get the impression that she doesn't know something? Even if I'd make that same explanation if it were a male?

Mansplaining is such a non-issue that people on the internet make a big deal about.
If you are having a conversation with someone then it's good to know what they think. If they're explaining something to you then you get what they understand about it. They could be wrong. It's a way of making sure you're on the same page, instead of making assumptions.

You do not attempt to argue nor reason. It validates and feeds the troll.
Saying something like ".....ooooOK" and walking away makes the person realize it's senseless on their own. Especially if everyone else acts the same. And they can't try to beat the logic around with fallacies.
That's how you defeat the idiotic reasoning.

>It's satire, capable women do not work in tech.
is it worrisome that we live in world where such silly things cannot be differentiated from satire?

Attached: 1561748269428.jpg (512x475, 39K)

see

It is worrisome indeed.

Doing god's work.

>IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME
>I'M NOT MAD
lol why she mad tho

Women are best ignored unless you're dating them. Interacting with a woman in a professional manner will never benefit you.

You are right, unfortunally that is not how it feels from the point of view of someone that has an inferiority complex (e.g. feminists, homosexuals, trans, racial minorities etc.)

>For the record it doesn't bother me
And that's why she's going out of her way to embarrass them and ruin their careers. This girl is absolutely triggered.

Is this an American thing? I read stories about crazy feminists in tech all the time, but I've never actually worked with one in my entire career. If a woman used the term "mansplaining" unironically where I work we would all start laughing uncontrollably.

So a woman in tech, instead of spending her time actually doing anything useful, like writing code or docs, working on an issue, etc. Instead she is complaining on the internet about things that don't even matter anymore, she is just doing this to get positive responses from her followers, just so she can feel better.

This is why women are worthless and should just stay at home and take care of the house and raise the children.

People in the states are so pozzed by HR they wouldn't dare say a thing - you could get fired or lose all upward mobility with one complaint so everyone just applauds and agrees.

Attached: sad2.jpg (302x225, 9K)

>Is this an American thing?
Probably. Cunts on either side of the political scale seemingly can't function without being angry about something.

>I talk to female
>There's a 99% chance I'll have to explain something unfamiliar to them
This person is the rare exception.
And yet they turned what could have been a useful dialog on effective communication into LOOK AT ME I'M SPECIAL

Oh yes, Anonymous is on non hire list!
Oh men mansplain me in anonymous forum!

>Is this an American thing?
No, it's a California and Twitter thing.

It's an Anglo thing. Anglos run the english speaking western world and they are the most perverted and distorted mentally ill type of people in existence. Two faced double standard rats, I wish the russians had nuked them during cold war rather than giving them the world to play with.
Vile fucking creatures, sophistry and dialectics run through their stinking blood.

Attached: 1514673169847.png (450x443, 107K)

>tries to help your crush at your job by explaining to her some programming concept she's having trouble with
>"OH MY GOD user STOP MANSPLAINING ME"
>says she's going to bring it up to HR and asks me to never talk to her again
I want to die.

Attached: 1562459797924.jpg (540x540, 14K)

>

Attached: depressed.jpg (1135x625, 138K)

>it doesn't bother me haha but i'm going to take extremely disproportionate, potentially life-destroying punitive action anyway because reasons reasons something something vagina lol

Attached: 1537804934242.jpg (597x511, 18K)

>help woman do thing
>get fired for mansplaining
>don't help woman do thing
>get fired for promoting a toxic masculine environment

Its gonna all collapse right? Please tell me this will all collapse.

Fuck roasties and fuck trannies, dilate

Attached: 1560130047478.jpg (1080x1080, 193K)

>7 comments
Stopped reading right there

>Thinking the last one isn't ironic
>Genuinely thinking someone thought she was pretty
>Needing to be forgiven for something in the first place
>Not attempting to correct that point
It's amazing what people say without realising that they are doing so

I really hate the clapping emoji and i don't know why.

It's italics for blacks

It's pretentious normalfag niggerspeak, and is even more cancerous than plebbit speak or other internet ghettos like 9gag.

>i said something incorrect about integration testing and was upset when someone corrected me
>i said something incorrect/asked a question about anonymous image boards and got upset when they corrected/answered me
>someone told a joke that triggered me

not even mad btw despite making this social media post about how mad i am. actually i, uh, trolled them harder i guess

Attached: implying.png (647x580, 527K)

It's called a "Kafka trap". It's akin to accusations of racism, or being a sinner. It's not actually an accusation of anything, rather it is an attempt at engaging in outgroup shaming. In essence you are being told that you are not part of the group and that the group will enact violence against you because of this.

You can react by grovelling (demonstratinf that you're not a threat) or by fighting back (by removing the individual).

>end of the book

stopped reading there

not in tech but this shit happens all the time at my work

>junior person asks a question or says something silly as a joke
>more senior person corrects
>oh i-i actually already knew that but thanks haha
>senior person walks away
>if they're male they rage about how the senior person is a stuck up jerk
>if they're female they complain about man splaining

people are little bitches about being put in their place at work, the only difference is women have fancy words for it and act like discussing it classifies as a scientific study

I like how even giving advice to women counts as sexual harassment now.
And then they wonder why we start avoiding them. But ooops, can't do that either, if you DON'T talk to women, you're a sexist, too.

When will we learn our lesson that women need to be beaten and reminded of their subhuman position, that fags need to be killed, and shitskins disregarded as just another animal?

Mansplaining =/= sexual harassment

I don't and have never used the word before but you could at least get it right lol

I do not really like older co-workers, but I do not go out of my to be a prick if they say/do something stupid. Sometimes they have something to share with you that will help with doing your job better, which is invaluable when there is no documentation and you basically have to figure shit out.

>Sexual harassment is unwanted behaviour of a sexual nature which:
>violates your dignity
>makes you feel intimidated, degraded or humiliated
>creates a hostile or offensive environment
>You don’t need to have previously objected to someone's behaviour for it to be considered unwanted.

Um yeah sweetie, better be careful. Hopefully one your stupid country finally adopts hate speech laws you fucking creeps will stop thinking you can get away with these microagressions.

>of a sexual nature

I once got told I was mansplaining on facebook by about five different women because I was having a conversation with a different woman (who didn't do anything wrong during the discussion) about a news article about rape. The jist of it was that I said the victim shouldn't have agreed to travel with the rapist yet she passed up her last chance to run while she was still in public with other people around.

I didn't even explain anything.

>commenting on a rape case ever
you are a man. Don't do this

Are you retarded?
Mansplaining exists because of the sexual relations of men and women wherein men feel the need to overbear on the women as if the woman is too feeble and stupid to know herself. It's not just a cultural problem, it's a problem with the male itself which will take a lot education and other more direct methods to stamp out.

>of a sexual nature

Attached: soyboy.webm (800x450, 2M)

The sexual nature IS the man doing it to a woman part you dumb fuck.

No, you stupid fucking retarded piece of shit.
That's sexist. Women are just as capable of doing it to men.

Yes, technically they could, but they can't because we live in a patriarchy and not a matriarchy.

What? Are you fucking braindead?
You need to clean up your sexist attitude before you come across some of these SJWs that'll wreck you.

She's literally right though. Socially inept autists should be ridiculed.

Wtf are SJWs? Another buzzword for incel cope? You realize that's as stupid as using normal people as an insu- oh wait I forget where I am hahahahaha

What does that have to do with a woman being oversexual to a man and considered a creep by the guy if he doesn't want that?

Fucking trannies I swear

Because the position of power between a man and a woman is skewered in a way that means such an act by a woman would not endanger the man's livelihood or personal self in the same way it would have if the roles were reversed.

How can someone mansplain to you on an anonymous message board? The whole point is that you are anonymous and your post stands on it's own regardless of your identity.

Unless of course you prefix every post with "I'm a girl btw". Then yes, people will "mansplain" to you.

No, it'll keep going until men start getting aborted and society collapses because the onions slurping fembois that remain won't bear the western world on their shoulders.

Yeah except a man can get fired for something innocent like this while a woman would get away with it over and over and if you ever complained about it people would laugh at you and not take it seriously.

I say this because I had a woman sexually harrassing me and stalking me at the first job I worked in. Despite telling her I had a boyfriend she continually kept invading my workspace and she kept following me everywhere and made really inappropriate and sexual comments. At first I found it weird and smirked awkwardly but then I couldn't take it anymore and straight up asked her to stop but she didn't. She used to spam my professional email with shit. She was a legit insane stalker and my boss didn't do shit about it. Thankfully I had a friend that actually listened to me and told me he had a job position at his workplace that was vacant and that I could work there if I wanted. Never ran faster in my life.

This world is fucked and it's thanks to people like you who give psychotic women power and let them get away with shit like this. Fuck off.

Attached: kocCUDA.png (522x747, 116K)

Yeah ok fuck off back to kthxbye

You know exactly what SJWs are.

based and fagpilled

Learn to read

Nah, I'm going to and truth be told, it turned out fine. Some retards screamed at me over facebook and most people thought they looked like fools.

back to you fucking kike

lol, I'm a feminist and I agree with that.

Damn man just ignore them they're here for attention

>Female "Programmers"

Attached: Judge of female law.jpg (720x552, 52K)

You are literally proving my point when I detail you something that was actually very stressful and traumatic for me and dismissing it like this. I never used Jow Forums once in my life. What is wrong with you?

>happy
>working
kek

>Trying to work
>There is a thing running around that bleeds at random times
>And when it does it can turn on you for any inane shit and make you lose your job and future job prospects

Attached: fug.jpg (267x200, 6K)

>lol, I'm a feminist and I agree with that.
>"teehee, I'm not like other feminists"
kys

>that fucked up grip
every time

The only thing that bothers me about this is that, after telling men that it's misogynistic to mentor women at work, feminists will keep a straight face while blaming the patriarchy if a man doesn't want to mentor women at work.

Attached: Mansplaining Sweden.jpg (740x764, 118K)

Stop being so sexist
youtube.com/watch?v=hLrBKLxAjVE

>The Reasons Why Even A Startup Company Needs H.R.

Attached: 1527006432615.jpg (900x1495, 244K)

ye that's what happens when an army of kids drive you crazy, you just don't give a fuck.

Man up pussy

Explain why it's sexist to attribute behaviors to specific genders.

this thread reeks of incels

Californian thing.

Sorry I read it wrong, I'll admit to that. My bad.

kill yourself

Exactly. I'm ashamed of my home state. Luckily there are still sane areas in the East half. And you can still legally buy guns somehow.

Some man should explain the meaning of mansplaining to her, because she is clearly clueless.

When our Judaic shackles are removed.

They complain online after you've mansplained them. They don't say anything in the workplace.

everything is considered mansplaining these days, there's no winning so you might as well not try.
and like have pointed out, if you *don't* mansplain to a woman, that is also sexist. Literally anything you do is sexist as a man.

Attached: bernie mansplaining.png (566x414, 231K)

It's not exclusive to America. At the very least, Canadian feminists are actually worse than US ones. Also see Sweden unironically has a hotline that women can report "mansplaining" at work.

desu I'm just waiting until a man reports a woman to HR for accusing him of mansplaining. Not all judges care about sexism against men but it's not like all judges are feminists, if a man sues a company for a hostile work environment because they let women use sexist insults to shut down males it could get ugly.

It's mentally unstable. Probably should be euthanized, there's no helping once they're that far gone.

>on Facebook
you gotta go (and I don't even know how I got off the track)