Which tool is the best for removing windows 10 bloat and spyware? I am not pirate and have legal license

which tool is the best for removing windows 10 bloat and spyware? I am not pirate and have legal license

Attached: remove-bloatware-windows10-670x335.jpg (670x335, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater/blob/master/Windows10Debloater.ps1
makeuseof.com/tag/easily-remove-bloatware-windows-10/
ameliorated.info/documentation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reformat and install a different operating system

stop using windows underage faglord

ntlite is the best, but you have to pay. fantastic if you like stripping, configuring, and slipstreaming before you install. There's a freeware alternative, but not as good and a bit buggy.

dban.org

>remove
the bloat, spyware, and windows are one. In windows they are codependent and coexistant you cant have one without the other. Microsoft views its users lower than insects, you have no purpose, rights, or privacy. Each windows release you can see they think less and less of you as a person. So install windows and enjoy the bloat you support and asked for, while looking forward to the next wave of spyware in then next security update. Or librate yourself.

Gentoo

>Linux faggots bitch about how Windows is full of spyware
>Linux faggots also own a cellphone (aka a human tracking device) and use credit cards

people who use linux are literally underage or pedos

dd
example:
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda bs=4M

should i go with ShutUp10 or Spybot Anti-Beacon?

Attached: 100ccba3e8803c4aafd166db236e59b2.jpg (1157x951, 281K)

Install Gentoo.

install gentoo.

Install LTSC. Download official ISO from the administrator USB creation tool and use MS own KMS.

Based
Very un-based and cringe

mac os

placeboware

>Download official ISO from the administrator USB creation tool and use MS own KMS
how? do you even know what are you talking about?

how come? Suggest better alternative then

windows just re-enables that stuff over time, either on its own or when it's updated. if that level of spying bothers you, it's better not to use windows

>tfw I switched to linux 3 weeks ago now
>only two or three games I can't play anymore
>literally everything else works perfectly or with only slight tweaking
It has been an easy transition. Fuck windows, I'm never going back.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10_16-22-01.png (1920x1080, 2.86M)

less than 2% userbase and falling, for a reason

linux is literally useless unless you're running a server, running a supercomputer, or posting your terminal rice on Jow Forums

>people don't use it so it's shit
I'm and my experience with linux has been leagues ahead of windows so far. It's fast, bloat free, and I have fucking absolute control over my own system. Windows is so shit that a fucking """server OS""" somehow provides a better desktop experience. Fuck off plebian

/thread

So basically everyone in this thread is saying you don't use windows? What the fuck do you use then? Linux? Windows is trash, sure, but don't act like you don't all have a W10 machine by now.

This tool

Nevermind kuroba doesn't fucking allow pasting text so Google "Windows 10 debloat" and use the first GitHub link

Rufus

LTSC

Attached: 1561676119278.png (1920x1080, 90K)

Become a pirate and install Win 10 G N (Chinese government edition)
Then the usual W10Privacy + ShutUp10

Block the chinese windows update server if you wish

People don't use it because it's shit. "Jow Forums said Linux is good now! year of the linux desktop!" is spouted every year.

Is it true that you can actually get rid of the spyware if you use the enterprise version?

what a load of bullshit

it's the same guy

God this thread is full of linuxfags. Shut the fuck alredy. You lost the battle 30 years ago, your shit doesn't work with any organization without a complete overhaul.

Anyway, OP, there are lots of Powershell scripts that can remove most of the clutter. Problem is, a lot of things are so in built to the OS that removing them is extrmely difficult, time consuming, and out of the purview of a post. Try these methods.

github.com/Sycnex/Windows10Debloater/blob/master/Windows10Debloater.ps1

makeuseof.com/tag/easily-remove-bloatware-windows-10/

Attached: tumblr_oxk5xoAmHZ1tc5gvpo7_250.png (250x250, 76K)

Stop using Windows, is that simple

i always used oo shutup as i trust the company

Powershell: get-appxpackage | remove appx-package

Fuck, remove-appxpackage

>Block the chinese windows update server if you wish

>using wangblows and not installing EVERY update

Attached: caveman.jpg (221x250, 58K)

download a script that deletes store apps

A power drill

Should have installed windows 10 education

>t. red hat cuck

CCleaner

>install w10 pro ltsc
>install all updates before anything else, 1903 just works on my new 3600x
>get the day one drivers for my 5700xt, no issues
>install libreoffice, steam, 7zip, np++ riot, vivaldi and telegram
>run python powershell script to remove every metro app except calc, clock, stickynotes, and a few others
>oosu10 disables all telemetry permanently, uncucks start menu
>classic shell if you need w7 vibes
>redirect pictures, videos, and other quick links into my dedicated small file disk
>point steam to my game disk and second ssd
>mfw have the most perfect non botnet setup
>mfw all my games run flawlessly
>mfw prefect PC setup

ameliorated.info/documentation.html

Ultimate guide step by step to gut Windows 10 completely without needing to block any DNS or IPs. You can download an ISO from Microsoft and do it yourself or download an already premade ISO. I made my own ISO since I dont really trust premade ones since they can be tampered with.

Attached: AMEchad.jpg (1080x1331, 155K)

>W10 Pro LTSC
>Pro LTSC
Stopped reading right there.

Still waiting on that refund, bernietard?

You realize not all AME posters are the creator right user?

>Win 10 G N (Chinese government edition)

I've never see anywhere. Got any idea where to get it?