Post your phone history and your age

post your phone history and your age.

and yes, hopefully another winshills vs lincucks thread died for this

Attached: phone_chronicle.png (1122x794, 794K)

first cell phone i got was in 2006, it was some extremely shitty flip phone that i hated.
i then got some version of the motorola razr and an lg keybo, which was probably my favourite phone i've ever had.
first android phone was an htc legend, which was pretty fucking cool, then some early nexus and a nexus 5. when my nexus 5 died after a few years, i got a galaxy s7 but it felt very generic and boring with no personality.
now i've been using a nokia 8810 for a couple of months and it feels pretty godod man.

for my age, i'm older than you but fuck you.

Age 23

1.) virgin mobile cyclops. (2006) - fucking hated this thing, everyone at my middle school made fun of it because it was a prepaid.
2.) Samsung Juke (2007?) - First real phone, mom thought I would like it but I also hated it.
3.) Motorola razr black and grey (2008) - loved this phone, didn't last too long.
4. )Motorola E815 (2009) - After I broke the razr i got this as a hand me down. Pretty similar to the razr and pretty decent .
5.) env3 (2010) - liked the keyboard, but a pretty mediocre phone.
6.) Droid 1 (2011) - My first smart phone, spent good time with my dad rooting and putting cyanogen mod on it.
7.) Droid x (2012) - same as the droid 1. Was a quick replacement after I bricked my droid 1.
8.) iphone 4s (2012) - my first iPhone, really liked it (wasn't as fun as the droids to tinker with but imessage was nice to have in HS)
9.) HTC one M8 (2013) - nice phone aesthetically. cyanogen was nice on it too. Battery went pretty soon on it tho.
10.) Samsung s4 (2014) - didn't really like the build quality, the screen was nice tho.
11.) Sony xperia z3 (2015) - liked the phone good build quality.
12.) moto g (2015) - replacement for when I broke the z3. shitty quality and slow as dirt 3/10.
13.) nexus 5 (2016) - solid phone, liked the pure google experience.
14.) iphone 6 (2016) - bout it off some rich Asian at uni, pretty decent phone.
15.) iphone 7 (2017) - solid phone but not that much different than the 6
16.) iPhone x (2017) - nice phone, still the one I have now, don't plan on getting rid of it for a while.

TLDR; like androids for a while when i was in HS and college but now that custom ROMs are dead i'm not really a fan of them anymore and settled for an iPhone

you had your first cell phone when you were 10?
that's kind of sad.

>uses linux because muh privacy
>stlll has a smartphone
Jow Forums in a nutshell

How do you autists remember this shit? It's been at least 12 years since I got my first mobile phone and I definitely don't remember what the model or even brand was.

yeah i was in 5th grade, it was a pre-paid so it was only for when i would go over a friends house or like be out.

How is it sad?

Die zoomer. You should change phone only every 3-4 years.

Attached: 3yex7ow90hi21.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

didn't your friends' parents have any phones you could have used?

>more than one phone per year
yikes

>16 phones in 11 years
Fucking kill yourself

First phone 2006
Not pictured, I have a OnePlus 6 now. The m8 through the HTC 10 were on the T-Mobile jump on demand plan they had.

Attached: Phone List.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

How were you in middle school at 10 years old?

yeah but it is easier to just call your kid

>The best phone I had was the n73. First phone I bought with my own money. That's all for the moment, chill everyone.

Attached: 1560519482154.jpg (1242x1388, 260K)

first phone in 2015, refurbished iphone 5 for dirt cheap that still works

Correction it was an htc one m7 not m8

you got a phone as a senior in hs or a freshman in college?

Was everyone in here rich or something? I can't even remember the models of most of my phones because they were shitty $50 chinaphones from Metro PCS until I was an adult and had my own money. The first non-absolute trash I ever had was an Alcatel One Touch Idol, followed by a Nexus 6P. After the Nexus 6P ended up being a buggy piece of shit I became jaded toward expensive flagship phones and got a Stylo 3 Plus, which I'm still using. I'll be picking up a Pixel 3a next month.

Razer
BlackBerry
Iphone4
S8+

Impressive amount

Age 21
I have had a lot of phones. Used for a little while and put away basically. Here are my long(er) term daily drivers.
1. Java based LG Tracfone (2011) - Sturdy prepaid phone. Was fine for a first phone.
2. Verizon Motorola Razr m xt907 (2012)- parents put me on their Verizon plan. This was a pretty shitty phone that I never was able to bootloader unlock or root.
3. Oneplus One "Sandstone Black" A0001 (2014)- Fell for the hype and picked up this bad boy. Very happy with this phone's performance and aesthetic. This was the phone that really introduced me to CyanogenMod and custom recoveries.
4. LG V10 H901 (2016)- Saw ads for this guy and it gave me a bonner. Big ass 5.7" display with additional notification and quick-launch display up top. Skowered Ebay for one, picked up for $199. First phone I had with a fingerprint sensor. Volume and power buttons on the back were pretty comfy. Removable battery was the bomb. I was pissed that I couldn't unlock the bootloader and flash twrp or cyanogenmod. It died on me with that whole LG BGA chip fiasco. RIP
5. Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930T & SM-G930FD (2017-now)- Love everything about this phone. Camera is great- especially with manual (Pro Mode). Good formfactor- not too big, not too small. Even with a case on. I like the software experience more than stock android and LineageOS- especially features like scrolling screenshot and cropping right from the preview, integrated theming, pop-out and resizable windows before widespread android adoption, and tons more. I replaced my SM-G930T with the FD because it's the bootloader unlockable, dual-sim Exynos model. Rooted with Magisk and has TWRP for making full backups. Favorite phone.

I have some other phones that make me happy thinking about and using, such as the:
Motorola Photon Q xt897- small phone with a very comfortable horizontal backlit slide-out keyboard. I have it running LineageOS 14.1. Kernel Adiutor keeps it's CPU pinned at max.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Attached: 10 hours in paint.png (1365x1583, 1.54M)

That phone on the top left was my first phone, got it in 2005ish. An absolute piece of shit with rubber buttons that faded out with use.

I remember getting some blacked keys to replace the worn original ones.

Attached: Phones.png (2936x920, 1.9M)

I'm almost 25, these are mine. I think I was like 10 or 11 when I got the first one.

I didn't put a moto g4 play that I got for cheap when windows phone went to shit and I wanted to use android apps, I still have it as backup phone.

I think I still have all of them, but I'm not sure where the chargers are. The only one that's still usable is the lumia, i guess.

Attached: 4ch.png (721x520, 310K)

Ya I can't remember most of the model names of my early phones.

senior in high school
I just didn't have much need for one before, I had mp3 players for music but no phone

Got some shitty "communication" phone for work back in 2000 or so (you are connected to a group of people who can instantly talk to you at the push of a button as well as standard phone use). Haven't owned a fucking phone since, will never own one again. Fuck those anti-privacy pile of shit toys.

Oh, and I'm a very, very oldfag. I'll just say 40s and leave it at that.

Thanks for using labels, Labelchad

nokia 1100 keys fels so comfy

I'm 24
2012 - 2014: some shitty budget Samsung smartphone my parents got me, I have no idea what the model was
2014 - present: Nexus 5 I got as a gift again from my parents. I haven't seen a reason to replace it yet.

galaxy s2 [using it right now]
lumia 1520
nexus 5
htc one m8
xperia z3
lumia 520
lumia 720
iphone 4
nexus 5x [my favorite]
mi a1
iphone 7
htc one m8 [again]
galaxy s8
moto x4
mi a2
htc u11
galaxy s8 [again]
mi 9 SE

i use them for couple of months and end up selling, the longer i hold to a phone was 14 months with the nexus 5x.

not to mention the phones i bought and returned day 1 like lg g4, xperia z3+, htc one m9+, zenfone 3 and a lote more i dont remenber.

in this moment im holding my almost 8 years galaxy s2 and asking mysekf what am i doing with my life, jobless still at uni, living with grandmother and mossing a lot from recent years ...

Attached: 1466798562642.jpg (690x656, 120K)

forgot to mention:
lumia 830

almost 26 years old btw

Samsung Gravity(2009) I think I had 30 mins of talk and 100 texts a month just for family and stuff
Mytouch 4g(2011)
Moto G Gen 1(2013) My favorite phone ever, compact, the shells were fucking amazing so you didn't need a case, ROM community was God tier, it was durable like a brick, and great battery. Think I erased the IMEI data because I flashed a room and the cell data stopped working.
Kyrocera dumbphone(2016)- Stop gap
Redmi Note 3(2016) Fell for the worst meme ever. Build quality was dog shit, and ended up bending and screwing up the screen.
Moto G5(2017)- okay, nothing great, nothing bad except the updates. Moto Actions are kino though.

iPhone 3GS
iPhone 5c
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 7
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone X

>26
shitty flipphone
droid2
replacement of above
shitty drugphone
nexus 5
nexus 5x
(fuck you google for killing this line)
moto x4
if you replace your phone more frequently than every 2 years you have a serious problem

ayyyyyyy z3

Attached: phones.jpg (721x520, 56K)

From oldest to current

Motorola Razr
Lg Viety Snap
Samsung Core 2
Lg G3

Das it

LG MG220 (2006)
Sony Ericsson W380 (2008)
Samsung Galaxy Ace (2011)
Xperia Play (2012)
Galaxy S Advance (2013)
Asus Zenfone 5 A500CG (2015)
Galaxy S5 (2017)
Galaxy S8+ (2019)

I got some shitty flip phone around 2003 from my mom so she could call me and for possible emergencies. I have no idea the make or model.
In 2006 I rgot an LG Chocolate VX8500.
In 2008 I got the Verizon Blitz
In 2011 I got a Motorola Droid Razr M. I really liked that phone, as it was my first smartphone.
In 2015 I got an HTC One M9. This is where I really started to get interested in phone technology.
In 2016 I got the HTC 10. I really liked the HTC build quality.
In 2018 I downgraded to the Sony Xperia XA1 because my HTC broke, and so was my wallet.
Currently I have a Xiaomi Mi Mix 3.

I'm 24.

Attached: my phone history.png (1000x1000, 638K)

That's why they could larp as a NEET.

Age 25

1. motorola razr
2. lg enV 2
3. Samsung galaxy s2
4. Motorola Moto G2 (current phone)

29 years old

Pantech slide phone
Asus zenfone 2
Samsung galaxy s8+

>muh botnet
>uses Jow Forums that being monitored, also Hirojew selling data of it's users.
>Still browsing Jow Forums
Jow Forums in a nutshell.
The reason I hate every "muh privacy" niggers.

Attached: 1561402512777.jpg (715x720, 83K)

>Some Sony Ericsson which I don't remember the model
>Motorola L6
>Sony Ericsson W300
>Nokia 5310
>Nokia 5610
>LG GM360i
>Samsung Galaxy Y Pro
>LG L50 Sporty
>LG G5
>Moto G6

Samsung D900i - loved it
Sony Xperia Mini - smol and stable
Sony E4 - was shit
Sony Z2 - was nice, but I broke it'screen...
Sony Z5 - Still have it. Love everything about it

1. brick nokia that had replaceable faceplates, dont remember the model. had to have it because my parents divorced when i was in 3rd grade and they didn't trust each other, so they wanted a direct line of communication with me when i was away. it had snake on it so that was pretty tight.
2. LG flip phone, picrel, hand me down from cousin
3. droid 1, this thing was based as fuck and i miss it
4. droid bionic, absolute hot garbage
5. s5, fell in love with samsungs after this, havent looked back since
6. s7
7. s9, still love this phone, definitely not gonna get the note 10 if they really removed the headphone jack. will be really dissapointed if that carries over to the s11.

Attached: phones.jpg (3056x1596, 976K)

>Samsung Intercept
>Samsung Epic 4G
>Samsung Galaxy Nexus
>LG Nexus 5
>ASUS Zenfone 2
>Samsung Galaxy S7

Attached: phones.png (1482x469, 634K)

Some samsung candy bar feature phone
galaxy s2
nokia 1

that's it, only replaced the s2 because software incompatibilities stacked up to the point where 1 in 3 webpages wouldn't load
The nokia is alright but I really miss that oled screen since before smartphones were common I had a cowon with one too

Around 2005 - Motorola E398
Around 2008 - Nokia N79
2012 - Gnex
2016 - Asus zenfone 2 laser

Current phone still going strong, no plans to replace. Everything new is worse anyway (no headphone jack, no replaceable battery, no sd card slot, notch, etc).

>Sony Ericsson Z600
>Nokia 5220 XpressMusic - my first "owned by me" phone
>Samsung star 3
>Alcatel onetouch idol x+
>Xiaomi redmi 4x

25 now

>13, some lg flip phone
>15, lg razr like a fucking boss
>16, lg env2
>18, motorola droid 2
>20, the original moto x
>22, iphone 6s

haters gonna hate

25 y/o
1. Tracfone Nokia 1100 (13th birthday)
2. Kyocera Super Slice (Virgin Mobile) (laster a year and a half because it split in half when someone sat on it)
3. Kyocera G2GO (Virgin Mobile) (had for maybe a month and a half before the POS died)
4. Samsung Memoir (T-Mobile) (returned two weeks later because the screen digitizer somehow came uncalibrated & wouldn't reset)
5. Samsung Gravity 2 (T-Mobile) (Lasted a little over a year before the screen ribbon broke)
6. Samsung Gravity (T-Mobile)
7. Samsung Restore (Virgin Mobile) (had to switch back because it was cheaper)
8. Samsung Exhibit II (T-Mobile) (19 birthday birthday present)
9. Moto G (T-Mobile)
10. Nokia 521 (T-Mobile) (lasted just under a year because RIP WinMo)
11. Nexus 5 (now secondary work phone)
12. Moto X Pure (sold)
13. LG V20 (had for 2.5 years since launch)
14. Oneplus 6 (current till literally unrepairable)
15. Nexus 6 (primary work phone)

Attached: ss (2019-03-12 at 07.12.29).jpg (171x240, 26K)

Smart Phones are for faggots. KYS phoneposters

Attached: 13622_800[1].jpg (800x600, 101K)

>Samsung galaxy s3
>Iphone 4s
>Iphone 5s
>lg g5
>iphone 8

(Alcatel go flip as a side phone right now)

>17

Attached: ss (2019-02-24 at 07.46.01).jpg (353x338, 33K)

Galaxy S6 2015-2019

okay retard

Attached: 1552953318059.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Notable phones (and not including the pagers):
- Motorola Microtac Elite (pic related)
- Motorola Time Port
- Nokia 6800
- Motorola Razr V3
- Original iPhone
- iPhone 3G
- Blackberry 8300
- Blackberry 9300 (I think)
- HTC HD7
- HTC M8 Windows
- Lumia 1520 (and 1520.3)
- Lumia 950XL
- HP Elite X3
- Razer phone (1st gen, camera was a dumpster fire, but otherwise decent)
- Galaxy Note 8 (fuck Samsung. Their software sucks. But decent once ALL the Samsung bullshit has been removed with pm -uninstall)

Also tinkered around with Android development for a while. Had a ZenPhone 2 (4GB) with Lineage that I really liked. Shame the battery was so not adequate. Also liked the LG V20.

I was issued the MicroTac in 95 I think, to replace the pager for on-call status. Was working in I.T. during the .com gory days.

Attached: MicrotacElite(2).jpg (600x378, 86K)

I can't remember the dates but it's something like this:
My first phone was a motorola razr, can't remember what happened to it, might have been broken.
After that, I got some Ericsson flip phone. That one definitely got broken after I fell off of a bike (the brakes failed)
Then I got some Blackberry, can't remember the model (this was after the iPhone was out).
It's a bit shit, but I really kinda miss having a thumb keyboard really badly.
Still, that phone was slow as balls and the software available sucked.
...but being able to go on IRC and use SSH from anywhere was amazing, and I remember it running a Game Boy emulator at like 2/3rds full speed.
After that, I got an Xperia Play because it was really cheap (god, what a pile of shit, although having Android and the wide selection of Android apps was nice), used that until it stopped working. Didn't bother getting it fixed because it was a fucking locked down AT&T model and no one had a more recent Android release for it.
Then, I got a Galaxy S3, which lasted ages (eventually, it had issues with the power port and had a bit of screen burn in with the notification bar). I'd still be using that phone if I'd been arsed to go get it fixed. SD card slot and a battery compartment.
After that, I got a Galaxy S7 as a gift, which I used until a buggered OTA update seemed to have killed it (I got it working again ages later, it's just sitting on a shelf now), would probably still be on it if that didn't happen.
It has some very visible burn in on the top bar, though.
well, burn-in on the top is probably wrong: the phone spent a bunch of time viewing bright webpages and with a black top bar

Right now, I'm on a Galaxy S9, which I don't expect to change any time soon.
Had some issues with it at the start, but it's been fine now. My only issue with the phone is that there's no removable battery.

My first cell phone was a shitty first gen firefly that my parents got me in 5th grade since my school was far away from home.
I rarely used it and had it for years.
I got a pantech matrix in 2008
Then a pantech ease in 2010
My first smart phone was a lg g2 i got in 2012
I almost immediately rooted, unlocked the boot loader and flashed twrp and cyanogenmod.
Sometime around 2014ish I bought the oneplus 2 with my own money and did the same thing with it that I did with the g2. I did a lot of commuting so it (and a lot of my other stuff) got fairly beat up so it died in 2016 or 2017.
I bought a oneplus 5 during the limited early release so I had it about a week and a half before most other people. I've been using it since then and don't plan on upgrading for a while of ever.
This will likely be my last cell phone since I'm planning on getting rid of it and going cellphoneless to escape from the botnet.
Age redacted

S3 mini -> LG G2 -> Moto G2 -> Redmi Note 3 -> Redmi 4 Pro

>11.) Sony xperia z3 (2015) - liked the phone good build quality.
>12.) moto g (2015) - replacement for when I broke the z3.

Is this trolling?

>Motorola W260G
>Samsung portrait slider
>Kyocera Brio
>3G PS Vita with Google Voice
>5th gen iPod touch with Google Voice and 4G hotspot
>Android Dev Phone 1
>Goophone S5
>BlackBerry Q10
>BlackBerry Passport
>Q10
>Passport

Imagine unironically replying to data mining threads

25 years old
1) HP iPAQ H2210 (2004). Father got a 30% discount for working for HP and salary sacrificed the rest so it cost us about 40% what it would normally. Mother, myself and he all had one.
2) Xiaomi mi4 (2014). Girlfriend of the time gave it to me as a parting gift just after release.
3) Xiaomi Pocophone F1 (2018). Been moving around a lot, having a ps2/gamecube/wii emulator in my pocket is nice.

Both phones is PIC REL were pretty good. Stopped using J100 when I bought 5800. Sold 5800 in 2012. Threw away J100 at a later time for some stupid reason.

Not counting :
> current work phone - I keep it in the super battery saving mode and exclusively use it for work
> flip phone I bought 3-5 years ago and never used
> my mom's phones that I occassionally used

Attached: my_phones.png (1208x1087, 526K)

Nokia 3330 (3310 plebs gtfo, I have animations)
Sagem MyX-7 (early video recorder, even shittier than you can imagine)
Samsung SGH-U600 (lost on a coach on holiday, probably for the best)
Samsung S5230 Star (shit non-android "smart"phone
Samsung E1120 (temp phone I borrowed when above died, completely barebones, surprisingly good)
Samsung Galaxy 5 (not S5. Definitely not S5)
HTC Wildfire S (bought from a mate for £20)
Motorola Moto G 4G
Google Pixel 2

Bought cheap and PAYG up until the Pixel 2, which I only bought because I wanted a decent camera and fuck carrying around a point and shoot in the current year. Can't believe how many phones some of you lot go through

i still have the note 9, just have it switched off most of the time until i need it. new nokia 3310 i use as an mp3 player, text, basic camera to take pictures of receipts..can even play old pokemon red and blue on it. Note 9 is too expensive for me to risk being rough with it.

Attached: wrw.jpg (925x427, 68K)

oops forgot age, 30

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

>HP iPAQ H2210
That's not a phone

Age 22.

2007: Some Nokia with a colored Screen, no idea which one it was
2012: Small, fat Experia phone with Android 2.3
2015: Samsung Galaxy S4
2019: Samsung Galaxy A40 (Only because the S4 broke.)

Samsung Impression
iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4
Note 2
S8
Note 9
iPhone XR

I used to like Android for rooting, but the S8 and Note 9 were essentially stuck with whatever userland mods I could do because I wasn't letting go of SPay. I finally got an XR when I realized that it made my life easier (use MBP and iPad Pro for school and work) and that I don't use my phone for more than 2 hours a day so I don't care anymore.

tip for iOS users that read manga: get MangaRock and install a VPN with an India location. Set your phone to India, open MangaRock, reset the catalogue, turn off VPN and uninstall. Boom, you have unlocked the MangaRock definitive catalog (all manga regardless of licensing and region locks) because India for some reason does not bother with enforcing anything.

>He didn't use a GSM/GPRS CF card in his ipaq

Age 25

Siemens CF75 in 2006
Tiny Nokia around 2008 after the last fell out of pocket and screen got blue stained
Nokia 5800 around 2010
HTC Desire HD next year because Symbian a shit
Currently running LG G2 since 2014 and not gonna change until it asplodes.

23yrs. All phones still function.

Attached: phones.png (1000x1000, 701K)

LG G2 (2014-2016, battery went bad)
Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (2016-2017, broken usb connector)
Honor 8 (2017-2018, broke usb connector)
Sony Xperia XZ (2018-2018, sent it back after a week)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro (2018-probably either late 2019 or early 2020)
I'm either going to pick up an A50 or an iPhone X on contract

>A40
How is it?
My current phone has a 6.2" screen and despite my hands being fairly big, my hands hurt while holding it (I work in offices all day and then sit on my computer for a few hours after coming home as well). It also doesn't fit in any fucking pair of pants

Not him, but you don't have big hands if they hurt while holding it. Also, if your pants can't fit it, you know you can just sew bigger pockets in...or ask your tailor for big pockets. Typical trousers have a fuckload of leeway then it comes to how big the pockets can be. Side pockets, that is. Rear pockets have a pretty hard limit.
Honestly I just carry around my phone in an interior jacket pocket, and the pockets in any suit jacket can take shit far larger than modern phones.

>Nokia 2115, 2007
Just meant for calls, never used it for anything else
>Sanyo SCP 7050, 2009
A "smart"-er phone than the Nokia, larger screen, had a fun Pool game with 8-bit Sweet Home Alabama on the start screen, had an internet browser, I miss that phone
>Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660, 2012
First actual smartphone, tiny little 3.2" thing, ran Android 2.3 Gingerbread, hated it but loved it at the same time
>Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830D, 2013
One step up from the Gio, same 800MHz processor iirc, 3.5", Android 2.3.4
>Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M, 2015
First proper good smartphone, absolutely loved that thing, messed with custom ROMs a bunch
>LG G4 H812, 2016
Honestly a worse phone than the S4, to me anyway, but the black leather back was really nice. Kind of grew out of ROMs at this point too, possibly because rooting that thing was a nightmare that I never got around to doing, ever.
>Google Pixel Sailfish, 2019
Yeah, I got a 3 year old phone, but it's fine. Kind of small (5"), but it does what I need it too. I don't play gaymes or watch videos on my phone as much as I used to. I only ever really use it for muh normie social media and for texting/calls. And to watch porn in bed when I don't wanna open my laptop.

I used to have a lot of phones

Attached: twg.png (2053x270, 644K)

Still not a phone. Nor is your computer with usb modem plugged in.

Oh I forgot
>22

1. Nokia 3310 (2007)
2. Nokia N-Gage
3. Nokia ???
4. Sony Ericson ???
5. Samsung Galaxy Gio
6. ZTE Blade
7. OnePlus One
8. Redmi Note 3 Pro
9. OnePlus 5T (12-2017) -

So a smartphone isn't a phone either, then. Since that's a computer that has a modem for connecting to a mobile network that can make calls using said network, and that's what the iPAQ with a GSM CF card was.

>iPhone 3gs
>iPhone 5c
>Moto G 2014
>iPhone 5s
>Samsung J3
>iPhone 6s
>Huawei P Smart

My phone history is fucking weird and shit

>taylor
Do I look like some fancy rich guy to you?

2011-2013 Samsung C6625, running on Windows Mobile 6.1. I look like IT nerd whe oghers are chatting with their Blackberry phones. Also, this thing was bundled with Garmin GPS navigation software. Pretty cool.
2013-2017 Samsung Galaxy Wonder. It was the best phone to thinker around. I upgraded it to KitKat.
2017-now Samsung Galaxy S7. I don't plan getting new phone any time soon.

Attached: 11893-samsungc6625img1-1.jpg (303x500, 65K)

A tier 1 suit in HK (Ascot Chang, WW Chan and Sons, A-Man Hing Cheong) are only around $1000 USD if you go for the lower end wools they offer (still good quality super 140).
If you go to a tier 2 tailor like Rashmi it's more like 3 for 1k with """super 120""" wool. They're good enough, and look far, far better than any off the rack trash due to the tailoring and fabric.
That's full suits though, pants are cheaper and due to the leeway in pants side pockets you can generally get an alteration for cheap or just do it yourself, it isn't hard.

>smartphone
It's in the name you fucking idiot. If you need to buy and plug additional shit to your PDA to make a call through a network, it's not a mobile phone.

You paid for that modem in your smartphone, and extra to have it integrated as well.
If someone uses their laptop with a usb-sim to make calls and it's their only device for such, they will refer to it as their phone.
Not everyone agrees with your definition.

I'm 35. I'm missing one other flip phone here from the late 90s that I can't seem to find.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 8.32.47 AM.png (723x517, 554K)

I don't remember anymore. I think it was something like Sagem RC1815 -> Nokia 3310 -> Motorola Razr -> some Sony Xperia -> iPhone 5s -> some shitty Alcatel smartphone -> Samsung Galaxy A6 (current). I've never been much into phones.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (375x500, 25K)

oh, and i'm 27.

MI MIX is absolutely perfect for me. I doubt I'll ever run out of that 128Gb space and it has all the features I wanted like NFC and large screen with small borders.

Attached: Untitled.png (2421x600, 1.29M)