HELP ME Jow Forums MY CHEST JUST STARTED HURTING REALLY BAD LIKE A MINUTE AGO

HELP ME Jow Forums MY CHEST JUST STARTED HURTING REALLY BAD LIKE A MINUTE AGO.
AM I GONNA BE FINE? I DON'T WANT TO DIE Jow Forums I STILL HAVEN'T MADE MY MILLION DOLLAR SOFTWARE

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

just fap to something if you're not gonna live to even spend that money

Better take an aspirin and have a defib unit nearby

It's gotten slightly less painful now but it still fucking hurts.
I don't want to call a doctor because I'm too shy and introverted to talk to a stranger. Fuck me man I really don't wanna die yet.

It's okay user, just close your eyes and drift away, your pain will be over soon

Attached: 108px-Feel_Eyes_Closed.jpg (108x120, 4K)

I don't have either of those things!!! It's not like I expected this to happen. Sure I just sit on my computer all day and only get up when I need to go to the bathroom, but I don't think that's the cause!

Start exercising. But use a gym, if you collapse there, they'll call an ambulance to save you.

>but I don't think that's the cause!
Have you noticed any suspicious utility construction lately? Like a 5G tower going up near you?

cringe

NO THIS IS NOT FUNNY

As I said, I don't like interacting with people and even going outside, what makes you think I can go to the gym?

Um no, I don't go outside so I'm not really sure, but I doubt that.

U HAD A HEART ATTACK. IF U GET A STROKE ULL NEVER BE ABLE TO TYPE ON A COMPUTER EFFICENTLY AGAIN. ULL ONLY HAVE 1 HAND. BETTER GO TO THE DOC, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE THAT MILLION DOLLAR SOFTWARE

Look! You need to fucking understand, I can't talk to people. I have extreme social anxiety, I'll just stutter in front of the fucking doctor!

Get over it. Nobody saying you have to actively talk. You can listen instead. Or avoid all contact but still exercise. Gum instructor might give you some tips though, do don't spill your spaghetti.

dude call an uber and go to the fucking hospital.

How do you talk to parents?

What have you eaten recently, and in what amounts? Sometimes heartburn can express as chest pain.

YOU SHOULD NEVER IGNORE CHEST PAIN!!!!
I recommend you go to the hospital asap if the pain is not going away

The fact that you sit at your desk all day and you dont move could result in a blood clot forming in your legs , going to your heart when you move. This could cause serious issues but hey im no doctor.

Plz exercise people and dont sit for too long. And don’t exercise now just rest

Do you think doctors don't see patients who fucking stutter, retard? They're literally the best equipped people in the world to translate your autistic gibberish into a diagnosis. That's their job. They have to correctly treat and diagnose niggers, crack overdoses, and autistic stammerers.

its all on youarer head

Well it's too late now, I'm pretty sure the pain will only get worse if I go to the fucking gym.

If I call an uber then the uber driver will talk to me, and I'll just embarass myself.

I don't have any

Well this morning I just drank some coffee and toasted some bread, that's it. I'm too busy writing my program.

Again, I can't talk to the doctor or any stranger for that matter

But the cause for my stutter is DIFFERENT. Other patients stutter because of their condition, but I stutter because of my immense social anxiety

I REALLY fucking hope so. I can't die now. Definitely not now.

Call 911 and tell them you're having a stroke.

Text or call 911 or get someone to call for you and go with you. It could be unrelated to your heart or lungs but you don't know without tests. Either do it or you're basically committing suicide

dont talk to the uber driver, show them your phone, get in, get out.

>Well this morning I just drank some coffee and toasted some bread, that's it. I'm too busy writing my program.
You are truly dedicated, but every machine needs fuel, and that goes for programmers, too! Take a small break, stand up and stretch to get those back muscles some exercise, stand outside for a minute or two to get some fresh air. Drink a glass of cold milk. Maybe eat a healthy apple for fiber. If not for yourself, do it for your program. It needs you.

Jow Forums is slowly becoming Reddit. What a rancid thread. Neck yourself, you autistic fucker.

You've just fallen in love. It's no big deal, everyone does it.

Attached: 1560034351643.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

what an ugly woman holy shit

>meatbagging this hard

Attached: android-arm-human-arm-michelangelo-640x353.jpg (640x353, 43K)

Natural selection in progress. Accept it.

chew on some asprin.
then play with your prostate.

rip

rip op :(

Just ignore it and it will go away. If it doesn't then oh well not shit you can do about it.

did OP died?

unfortunely
sad but that's how the things are, circle of life, he lost his so others can live

You might have blown a lung. Happened to me. Partially deflated, but it'll get better in a couple months.

You should probably go to a hospital and stop bitching on 4hcan then, if it's a heart attack and you're still able to type this you (should) be fine, but you'll need to get that checked out before you drop dead.

rip

dibs on his uneaten snacks

>tfw no one even knows OP died
>his corpse will decompose until one of his neighbours will notice the strange smell

RIP OP
he was too autistic to live

Attached: 231.png (427x366, 220K)

>

OP is dead

Attached: robbed from us.jpg (600x642, 39K)

Nigger you're probably having a panic attack.
You need to go to a doctor either way man, just do it and get the meds you need.

OP is dead, the Jow Forums takes another vitctim

Attached: 1423071961761.gif (507x338, 1.91M)

another fatty bites the dust

Attached: 1388661628642.gif (255x205, 405K)

You say that like you're not fat yourself, you disgusting neckbeard.

well he was autistic so he actually did humanity a solid

>This just in: autistic man died in his apartment after being too introvert to call an ambulance. Instead he made a thread in something called "4channel" where he was instructed to install gentoo.

Probably just heartburn OP.

Attached: big grin png.png (956x836, 241K)

Install gentoo.

F

Attached: 1470722488159.jpg (550x343, 19K)

Should've made your program open source, OP, now it's all lost.

Dude just die if you're not willing to change your current miserable lifestyle lol.

See you in the funeral, it's been real

Chill homie, I've had this for years now. Deep breaths make it go away. It's just the phage.

rip in peases op

You shouldn't rate attractiveness of the sex that you aren't attracted to.
I bet you're an expert on penises, though.

OP please donate your bones to me. Dont just die and let your body go to waste you selfish fuck.

Fuck off boogie2988

Go
To
Fucking
Hospital
Get
Off
Jow Forums

Why do you need bones?'

So he can put them up his anus, duh.

That's what you do with boners, not bones.

Just die bro, I had chest pain and I died. Now shitposting from hell

Quick post the link to your project so we can finish it for you.

Cough violently. I'm serious.

>be fat
>tried to do pushups saturday
>fail, but keep at it for about 30 minutes on and off
>arms are still weak and sore, especially around the shoulders
d-did I fuck something up in there?

Does it still hurt?
>i'll just stutter
The doctors are used to treating people who can't even speak English, or any other language. Your stuttering is nothing to them.

Attached: oh noes.png (566x642, 499K)

Awww, how cute!
American trying to be fit and being confused by things we consider completely normal.

The bone mare needs them

Attached: 1563171625389.jpg (383x384, 50K)

If you cant jump, then you are having a heart attack.

Your muscles weren't ready for that. If it were me, I would work up to it gradually.

Keep trying faggot, repeat this every day and stop eating 2500 calories and you’re basically there.

RIP frogposter

This all sounds like attention whoring and baiting to me.
>tee hee thanks for advice guys, but I really can't talk to doctors or anyone
What kind of bullshit is this?

take deep breaths for like half an hour, if it persists yea u should go to a med

go gradually. when starting for a good while focus on that it's likely your muscles for various exercise poses may need to build up the strength to even hold your own weight. it is not trivial.

>What do I do to not die?
>BTW I can't do anything to keep myself from dying.

Let's skip to the punchline of this thread. What's your "million dollar software"?