Should I give a single solitary fuck about prime day?

Should I give a single solitary fuck about prime day?

What are the chances that a 3600 or anything good will be on the low low?

Attached: 4FE7235F-C2EF-4667-8E06-A5A0B17E1D30.png (500x343, 189K)

i'm staying up till midnight just to make sure nothing i need is on sale
you never know, man

Agreed....what would you be on the lookout for user?

Attached: A0EAFA6E-9DEB-4686-95D5-BC51E2D9F591.png (446x424, 5K)

it's only worth checking for price errors

>Should I give a single solitary fuck about prime day?
No.

/thread

hard drives
monitors
speakers
tv's

i'll probably wind up buying a bunch of shit on impulse, but those 4 are what i'm really looking for.

This. On Prime Day 2017 I got ~$200 worth of vidya for like $30 due to price errors.

Find any deals OP?

No

I bought 2x kindle paperwhite. Feels gud

redpill me on that model

im assuming i cant use a microsd with it, not like PDFs are that big or anything. i have a samsung tablet which is great but im paranoid about long-length reading on it killing my eyes so im looking at the nu kindles

Not that great but most the Toshiba drives are on sale.I picked up a 4tb NAS for 89$ also 6% cash back if you got the goyim card

>What are the chances that a 3600 or anything good will be on the low low?
You're a dumbass if you expect deep discounts on anything that just came out a week ago.
>10TB WD reds on for $220
Now that's what I'm talking about.

If it's any consolation, the 2700X is on sale for $199 if you want last year's model.

I just gave $140 to Bezos' ailmony fund with anti-static bags, bubble wrap, thermal paste, headphone cables, and a PNY SSD that I bought because it was $18.

Picked up the 2 12tb's
Exactly what I was looking for.

The 8TB WD reds are on fire for price/TB but bear in mind that they are not built the same as the 10+ TB models. Idle noise is higher (20db vs 27db) as is power consumption (6W vs 9W).

Is it me or are most of the shit on prime day deals are normal tier electronics like tablets, streaming devices and unnecessary 4k TVs? Like were the fuck are the actual hardware for a desktop pc or anything remotely useful like other years?

Last time I caught a price error they didn't honour it.

Attached: arya_2.png (522x330, 233K)

Do I need to monitor these price errors myself or is there a feed?

>not knowing that all of amazon's (or most e-tailers for that matter) "sales" are just desparate attempts to clear bad selling junk off the warehouse shelves

if that were the case, pc parts would be first to be on sale dipshit.

More people are buying tablets over a stick of ram or a faggot gaymer video card.

That's pretty much the reason for all sales, dipshit.

>if that were the case, pc parts would be first to be on sale dipshit.
They don't overstock on PC parts in the first place. Most things aren't sold enough and too much variety of the same things (shit loads of 500GB SSD choices, 16GB RAM kits, etc)
It's not stuff you buy in bulk and then have to get rid of for the new revisions, like with most consumer electronics, and then a small market of old stuff remains (there's still some people who will need the odd DDR2 stick).

>nothing worth buying
>all the shit is played out and will plummet now that the newer models are out

>What are the chances that a 3600 or anything good will be on the low low?
Negative odds.
Nothing useful is ever on sale

its gr8 + h2o proof now

just buy it you autist

I'm too poorfag even for prime day, I don't have a prime subscription nor can really buy anything. I guess that saves me the temptation?

Isn't newegg better for this anyway? That's typically what I use.

See if they offer you a trial or something?
I got offered a trail of Prime for £1 last week on check out and luckily it ends on the 16th so I might get some use of it before then.

Eh still, the hell am I gonna buy though.

Taking a look myself I see nothing I really want either.

IDK maybe OP?

I snagged a Lenovo flex 14 for $400...

1080p ips screen
Pressure senstative pen
Ryzen 3500u...

Not to terrible.

I have like $25 to spare, is there anything I should consider?