What are the 5 biggest PC improvements you want to see in the next 10-20 years beyond better and faster processing

What are the 5 biggest PC improvements you want to see in the next 10-20 years beyond better and faster processing.

Attached: hello operator.png (669x627, 43K)

processing fast enough to break the limits of the known multiverse

Not even possible in the next 200 years friend.

40TB of rust spinning at 10000rpm while bathed in argon.

KEYBOARDS. Keymouse, kinesis, are the start. Let's get weird.

a slot on my computer for muh dick.
no more access/platforms for whiney liberal shits to cry on.
op to stop being a faggot.

>1850
>a machine thats able to fly to the other side of the world and carry people in it reliably
>a machine to carry us over land without the need of an animal
>Not even possible in the next 200 years friend.

just daughterwifebots, cheaper live storage and open bios

SSDs -> Cheaper per GB than HDDs -> SSDs become the norm everywhere

4K capable GPUs (2080-tier) -> available for $200

4K@IPS screens -> available for $200

>garbage pseudotechnology made by corrupt companies to sell garbage to the masses
>improvements
Why does every fucking kid these days fall for this goddamn garbage?

Combined storage/memory
Integrated southbridge into CPU

first was good, second can be solved by crying on conservative containment sites where "libtard" opinions are not around like bitchute, and the third can never be solved.

>garbage pseudotechnology
did you use a 10baseT standard when posting this poorfag?

what exactly is wrong with 4k if theres cheap hardware to run it

Free (GPL, not permissive) firmware everywhere
A viable alternative (not replacement) to x86 that isn't ultra-low-power proprietary ARM garbage that needs a custom bootloader and a ton of blobs just to boot. I'd like to believe in RISC-V but it ain't looking very promising yet.
Btrfs finally getting fixed once and for all

also >>SSDs -> Cheaper per GB than HDDs -> SSDs become the norm everywhere
but I doubt it'll happen, even before the Japan-SK manufactured crisis NAND makers were planning production cuts to prop up prices.

completely anonymous internet use

legal robot ai lolis to love and cherish

Idk but still will QWERTY keyboard

based retard

10 years ago, SSDs used to be ~20 times more expensive than HDDs. 1TB SSDs have hit sub-$100 prices just a month ago, making them 3x-4x more expensive. It will take a few more years to hit parity, but we are getting there.

Decentralized internet + everyone having a personal web server, less monopolies on ISPs in the west, extremely low powered passively powered processors, risc-v , photon computing, and better HCI interfaces(mind reading hardware that doesn't spy on you)

Micro LED monitors. No burn in. High refresh rate. High PPI without yeild losses of larger panels because they can be produced in small standard modules and tiled. I want 200 PPI+ 24" monitor with 120+ Hz refresh rate and the true blacks due to no blacklight required.

>Decentralized internet + everyone having a personal web server
That's already how the internet works and the majority of people are just too unskilled to run their own personal web server they easily could but they would also be vulnerable targets for hackers so overall bad for the internet. rest sounds good.

yes

Attached: c6236bc98239e4c2d26c148ac0642b7f147e8b8c.jpg (500x571, 68K)

The death of x86. "PC"s become RISC-V machines running Haiku.

VR Waifus
Sex Dolls with AI function
3D real time rendering that looks closer to the actual render
More open sourced federated sites
Computer parts that are powerful even in a small form factor.

Attached: c8e93ee09c91cff4d0da898f8feb8fe904088344.jpg (1080x1345, 108K)

>I want things to be cheaper

I want exclusivity and propriety to die

I want the cycle of obsolescence to end, so that open hardware and open source software can completely catch up and no one will have to make sacrifices to get it anymore.

port 25 and 80 blocked

replace ASICS with FPGA

I want FPGAs that can task-switch. I'll be out of a job, but it'll be glorious.

For wayland to be even halfway usable.

low power displays

me too
>1tb ssd for

I want software to run fast.

>what are exponential cost increases and physical limitations

High refresh rate becoming the standard instead of gamer meme

Crypto/Compression tech to make x11 forwarding viable replacement for all VNC

More than 5 we have a lot of work to do that companies ignore since they haven't figured out how to market them yet or they fuck with their bottom line.
Risc with socketed and replaceable purpose built asic and fpga based co-processors to accelerate np tasks.
Low power 40gb+ network switches with quiet fans
Socketed gpu's and gpu sockets on motherboards with a dedicated highspeed bus to the cpu. Hba and gddrx ram in dimm form factors with another dedicated bus between the gpu ram, gpu, and main system memory.
Multi cpu and gpu motherboards for consumers
Bring back more i/o options, motherboards with 7 full length pcie lanes, 2+ m.2 slots
Fast 3.6ghz+ ecc lrdimm ram with a timing better than 10-10-10-36
Higher capacity ssd's with libre firmware options.
Fully libre firmware
The tooling to diy almost anything at home, in house cpu printing and etching, the tooling to make quality circuit boards in a home environment for less than $1000.
Bring back ps/2 and parallel/serial for low band width low latency connections
Completely openhardware cellphones and relaxed fcc regulations to allow communities to make their own free cell networks