Is Vyvance/Ritalin/Adderall worth it? I think I might go to the psych to get a prescription...

Is Vyvance/Ritalin/Adderall worth it? I think I might go to the psych to get a prescription. I feel I just can't concentrate for long enough in my job, after just 4 hours of programming and hard thinking my brain just gets tired. Coffee no longer makes the cut, I think I got caffeine habituation/dependency, I get a massive migraine if I don't take a black coffee before 9AM.

Attached: overclock.png (432x432, 147K)

or even seem like the more appropriate board for medication advice.

Jow Forums talks about nootropics and mental enhancement drugs all the time you fag.

Just go out and do any physical activity at least 1hour. Your brain needs more than drugs

DONT TALK TO ME UNTIL IVE HAD MY COFFEE

Attached: 8787522A-CBE6-4C4C-BA07-264F764D7543.png (210x240, 6K)

>itoddler filename

I live in the United States — the only people who use android in the US are niggers, foreigners, homeless people, poor people, and terrorists. iOS is the white man’s operating system, but I guess you can’t relate foreign faggot

The only people who use smartphones in general are fucking morons who can't understand that they're being tracked and monitored at all times.

Attached: blocksyourpath.png (758x758, 593K)

t. Underage poor nigger who can’t afford a phone. What’s it like not having a job faglord

Eat any toe fungus lately, tubs?

The problem is drugs ALWAYS have a trade off, coffee has significantly less long term damage than fucking meth. Unless you're okay with knocking a few IQ points and overall memory/cognitive function down every couple of rips then go for it. Just don't be surprised when you become the dumbest mentally unstable person in the room.

If I were you I'd slowly cut caffeine out of my life for good, a healthy diet and an hour or two of rigorous exercise is far more energy boosting than multiple cans redbull each day.

Adderall will have the same effect as coffee in that it will work at first and then will stop working for you along with a dependency problem.

I took adderall back in college to help me study and practice piano for really long durations, it was a miracle drug... for the first 3 or 4 times I used it (not even daily, I used them sparingly over many weeks). I probably took adderall 50 times and the last 47 times were trying to replicate the results of the first few times.

I wont lie though, the first day I took adderall I practiced piano for like 7 hours and didn't eat any food all day. And I'm both fat and lazy

>thinking you are meant for a job you cant do without drugz

Be a garbageman

i took dexedrine for 4 years and yes it does help a bunch. was it worth it including the side effects? barely. my short term memory took a nose dive hard. life style change + coffee is better in my books.

you'll grow a tolerance to it like any other drug and you'll eventually become addicted to it

few people can actually acutely focus for more than 4 hours, either settle with that or merely pace yourself a little better

Get fucked lol

Attached: 27DC7397-1ABE-4EFD-A586-BDA1F5E1A9DF.gif (480x286, 1.71M)

try fresh air, breaks, eating well, physical exercise, and all that other normie shit first

Next try modafinil, as its side effects are less intense than the fucking amphetamines (and methylphenidate) you're asking about. Regular use for work especially puts you in danger of amphetamine psychosis, which isn't pretty

>Modafinil
enjoy smelling like rotten flesh

Whenever I need a productivity boost I smoke a point of meth. Seriously, shit works. Not really recommended though since most people can't handle it without getting strung out and this probably includes you. If you can though, nothing else can touch it. Staying up 40 hours in a row solving some problem is a feeling unlike any other.

Android is better at alla spects.
I am not a terrorist. I could not care less.

Those drugs are bullshit. Thake magnesium, that's the safest bet if nothing else showed on blood tests.

>iOS is the white man’s operating system
No, it's Satan's. Android too, but iOS more since it has "i" in the name. And a gay fruit logo. And a gay fruit CEO.

Can't wait till huawei finishes their OS. Communists can't sell their souls to the devil because they don't have any.

you should try taking a nap

Why don't you just work for 4 hours per day, and slack off for the rest, like everybody else? I can't program for more than 4 hours without getting brain fried either. It's grueling work. Take breaks. Otherwise, you'll burn out. And for what? Some company's shitty product that nobody will remember in 5 years?

Not OP but I've been taking magnesium for just over a week now and noticed 0 difference in anything - focus, mood, or otherwise.

Explain? Only problem i had with it is that my piss smells a bit the next day, which is understandable considering Sulfur in the structure