What mastodon instance am I supposed to register to?

What mastodon instance am I supposed to register to?
they all seem to be either full tranny or full nazi
i just want normal people

Attached: 1200px-Mastodon_Logotype_-Simple-.svg.png (1200x1289, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balkanchan.ga/g/res/33.html
arisuchan.jp/tech/res/637.html#2614
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here you go op.

Attached: 1392679913173.gif (512x288, 1.3M)

Fandom ones like mlpdom

kiwifarms.cc

If you unironically call people nazis then you should register to one of the tranny instances and get it over with.

Attached: disability-only.jpg (800x600, 141K)

>mastodon
balkanchan.ga/g/res/33.html

pawoo, the home of your favorite pixiv artists

go to www.facebook.com

Do you honestly expect to find normal people on freedumbs alternative to facebook? the only people who are going there are paranoid freetards or nazi faggots who got banned from facebook

>balkanchan.ga/g/res/33.html
arisuchan.jp/tech/res/637.html#2614

DOXXED

hes's free to correct the OP, he knows about the balkan but maybe not about the OP

plus it was pseudo signed and barely anyone would know who the t. was

There's the third, based option: pedo weebs pawoo.net

mstdn.jp

>mastodon social is a somewhat solid platform, but it has one issue that is specifically designed to mess with other gnu/social implementations. Do you remember Microsoft's modus operandi to flip open source protocols into proprietary systems? It was Embrace, Extend, and Extinguish. This is exactly what Eugen has done with his software. Mastodon, when it was first introduced, Embraced the protocols behind gnu/social (ostatus). Then he introduced his own additions to the protocol, private messaging. He was warned from the start that there would be scoping issues. Then, upon its implementation, he freaked out and encouraged people to block gnu/social nodes for not sup porting a feature that he introduced without consulting anyone else working on/with ostatus. Many nodes were forced to swap over to mastodon to stay part of the network. Eugen decided to try and hijack the whole network.

pawoo or baraag

Attached: 1548418541964.jpg (737x1194, 516K)

Aw shit, here we go again.

It's freedumb's alternative to Twitter you non autist how come you don't know these things

You could simply ignore the thread, child.

Whats the point on having multiple accounts on multiple instances? i thought you can have one account and communicate with others on other instances

when instances get mad with each other you can't.

Gab

>mastodon instance
>mastodon

First mistake. A bunch of tech literate oldfigs run their own pleroma instances, try asking around for that.

Explain where OP is wrong. You fucking retards spam honk honk all day long and then claim you aren't nazis?

Boomer here, can someone explain in simple terms what is mastodon, what does it do, what exactly are the instances?

Twitter, but different servers like email. Some have gmail, others outlook, others self-host.
Google the available instances yourself, but I suggest gab.

free twitter.
was supposed to battle twitter cancer, ended up being a bigger cancer, dividing people in two camps where mentally ill minorities from both sides make decisions for everyone. Instance - a server that you federate (connect) with, after that you exchange tweets with each other. Fediverse consists of such servers.

The first and the main problem with such implementation: it surely sucks. You can leave tweet under some post but no one will ever see it because other instances 'failed' to see you. Even if you diectly federate with them, it's not a warant that your post/reply will have luck to be seen by other people. Some instances just block each other. As a result you never see the whole picture: you always see as much likes, tweets and replies as your instance could fetch in the current conditions. All while your instance fetches shittons of trash data, dickpics and shitposts which take your gigabytes in a few days.

Considering their auditory and the mechanism of exchanging data, Fediverse is basically a rathole for mentally ill, trannies, pedos, furries and nazis, a labirynth of data which propagates disinformation and mistruth. It's a hell to be in and I barely can count more than 4 people whom I'd call to be 'worth reading'.

>a rathole for mentally ill, trannies, pedos, furries and nazis
so exactly like Jow Forums then?

the good thing about Jow Forums is that some users are at least adequate and they have the same right of voice everyone else has. Because you can't have much voice when you're anonymous. So even despite jannies & mods here I can lead way more honest disputes with people, unlike fediverse where you have to spin around like a spineless worm to deliver your point and not be banned by some e-girl(male) and her orbiters because you fit into some %human_template%.
Another good thing is that Jow Forums users don't reveal their gender and imaginary titles in every post and furries have their own contamination board.
I hate shills btw, but degeneracy in fediverse is much worse than shilling. You just feel how it slowly kills your brain, you can't just filter it like imageboard shit. Scarry shit.

Attached: fosstodon - technology.png (480x681, 65K)

Imagine if email servers and clients got mad at each other's users and blocked on feels

>blurring the name

They're on Irori now.

user, if you don't fully embrace full trannies' ever-changing ideology, you're one of the nazis already. are you living under a fucking rock?
honest to god, actually unironic full nazis are a cringy minority even on fucking Jow Forums

Attached: q_TXJLGJLh40a4zL8urMOQcBFV8Jh2Z5M7r1HDJKBvI.jpg (720x714, 68K)