Seriously, why do you hate them?

They provide loads of free shit and only care about your browsing data because it'll be valuable once

Chrome or Chromium are objectively the best browsers out there now that Firefox is a RAM-hogger and the chinks turned Opera into Chrome anyway.

There's litterally nothing wrong with google provided you're cautious. They don't seem nearly as pretentious rip off artists as Apple or as pure evil as the chink tech companies.

Attached: evolving_google_identity_share[1].jpg (2480x1240, 168K)

*once AI takes off

>there is literally nothing wrong with a company spying on everyones every little action to sell this data

>there is literally nothing wrong with a company spying on everyones every little action to sell this data

nothing to fear nothing to hide

>it says here that you have a post calling transsexuals "traps" therefore oppressing them from 3 years ago, sorry but you're not allowed to take this flight, as being a bigot is against our terms of service.

Too much power in the hands of a single entity.

even if they choose not to use their collection of data on people to do shit like this, the fact that they'd have the means to do it is enough of a reason to stay away from them.

Also I object on principle to targeted advertising.

Yes I'd like to purchase one data please

Just watch something about edward snowden or a video by theHatedOne on youtube.

>"How will Google combat the “extremism” that Brin links to Trump support? The co-founder references it himself elsewhere in the clip: the company’s internal think-tank, “Jigsaw,” which has developed tools to redirect users away from “extremist” content in search results on both Google Search and YouTube.

>While Google pitched Jigsaw to the media and to Senators as a tool to fight Islamic terrorist groups like ISIS"

>breitbart (com) /tech/2018/09/12/the-google-tape-google-co-founder-sergey-brin-deeply-offended-by-trumps-election/

"There is literally nothing wrong with the glow in the dark Goolag which is using tools developed for terrorist groups like ISIS on users of their online services who decided not to vote for their chosen puppet (Shrillary)"

IMVHO AlphabetGoolag is literally the most evil company in the world, even ahead of Monsanto.

Attached: eric-schmidt.jpg (389x248, 30K)

>nothing to fear nothing to hide
Do you apply that same logic to Huawei?

>I don't care about free speech because I have nothing to say

break it up then
>Do you apply that same logic to Huawei?
China's issue isn't the surveillance itself, its the fact that its an undemocratic country with shitty rule of law and even shittier institutional seperation of powers.

Firefox is better than any blink browser. Chrome isn't even the best blink browser, Brave is.

if you watch one "liberal gets DESTROYEF" or alex jones video your entire feed is alt-right channels for 2 weeks

>that cpu usage when scrolling
Firefox is complete and utter trash for laptops.

this. if firefox was faster i'd use it

They turned the internet into a nightmare of auto-target advertisement. I don't even care if they're selling my data or hoarding it for the CIA, the real problem for me is the tracking. I don't own a Google Account or use their services, why they're allowed to know that I like computer stuff and use that information to profit?

>Chrome or Chromium
you meant vivaldi, the most featureful and useful chromium-based browser in existence.

>turn off smooth scrolling
>problem solved

Mass data collection. I see a dark future with Alphabet in control of most of it.

Firefox is fast as fuck for me. It was fast as fuck on my old thinkpad T410 running Arch, and it's fast as fuck on my T430 running Ubuntu. I think people are just fucking retarded with Firefox. You don't need 100 addons installed. Skip out on the "dark theme" extensions and shit, and firefox is amazing. You only need a script blocker like ublock, that's literally all you need.

This. Firefox runs blazing fast out of the box. People just bloat it with useless addons.

Continuing this to say the only time is was slow was on Windows back in the day (but I was an add-on whore).

>nothing to fear nothing to hide
People say this but then absolutely fuck everyone over.
I have plenty to hide because i'm not a gay faggot who will bend over willingly for big tech and big government to sodomize.

I bet you're just trying to troll, but this is just completely untrue. There are studies done which can predict if a user house a disease based on mouse movements. (I forget the exact disease, and study, if someone knows what I'm talking about, please link it). This information could get you turned down for health insurance, for example. There's so much more sketchy shit, it's mind-blowing that people just don't care.

I was having beers with a normie friend the other day. This friend is always in some type of pain, or sick or some bullshit, always looking up his symptoms. We got talking about online advertisements. I predicated that his were probably all health related. And they were. "Detox with this vitamin kit", etc. His search history is out there. He shouldn't want this. Nobody should. It's a means to manipulate us.
Also, this >I have plenty to hide because i'm not a gay faggot who will bend over willingly for big tech and big government to sodomize.

>if a user house
has*
What the fuck. See, now the CAPTCHA reported back to Google that I may potentially have some neuron related disease.

Good sheep, good goy

nothing is really free

>here are studies done which can predict if a user house a disease based on mouse movements. (I forget the exact disease, and study, if someone knows what I'm talking about, please link it). This information could get you turned down for health insurance, for example. There's so much more sketchy shit, it's mind-blowing that people just don't care.

Yeah, then we should legislate against shitty algorithmic bias. The surveillance itself isn't the problem, our shit-tier politics is.

It's a you problem, kids.
Learn how to set up a user.js and look up speed and privacy enhancements.

Because their whole game plan is spying and they try to rig our elections and they are stinky Juden.

Guaranteed replies

I switched away from Google earlier this year when I noticed they had a list of my purchases.

>There are studies done which can predict if a user house a disease based on mouse movements. (I forget the exact disease
parkinson's?

if it's (((free))) you're the product

This is how the recaptcha knows you're human :)

>why hate em?
They publicly sell, to the highest bidder, everything you ever typed in there.

>country with unelected corrupt leaders spying on me is bad
>corporation with unelected corrupt leaders spying on me is good

That's either
>things that never happened
or you're using a toaster

>allow them to collect all of this data
>just make it illegal to do anything with it
>they should still be allowed to have the data though

Attached: theyalwayssayokayretardtheyneveraskareu41931184.png (500x627, 133K)

>Chrome or Chromium are objectively the best browsers out there

Can't customize for shit, has blurry font rendering and stutters on heavy websites like your deadbeat dad. Don't ever tell me it's a better browser than Firefox. Your piece of shit makes life miserable because there's many alternative web browsers but most of them are based on that absolute piece of subhuman shit.