Why does Jow Forums hate smart watches so much?

Why does Jow Forums hate smart watches so much?
A luxury non-smart watch costs about the same as an apple watch for example and has less features.
>inb4 botnet
Your debit/credit card is botnet as well, shit for brains
>muh charging
You charge it for 1 hour every 3-4 days. It's not really tedious and the electricity required to charge it doesn't cost you a lot of money per year
>iToddler btfo
based

Attached: apple-watch-series-4-review-23-copy-4.jpg (1620x1080, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZYWzsB_yfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jow Forums is poor. That’s why they buy AMD budget builds and android phones.

If they could afford an Apple Watch they would buy one and use it.

because I hate watches in general
I never understood people wearing them

>A luxury non-smart watch costs about the same as an apple watch for example and has less features.
Cool, a useless and expensive item that I don't want is a worse value than something similarly priced that I also don't want.

They're cool and look good, but an obese neet such as yourself would not understand

>1 hour every 3-4 days
you're not talking about the apple watch, those only last barely 2 full 24h days and charging it fully requires 3 hours. my old pebble does last that long though.

>>A luxury non-smart watch costs about the same as an apple watch for example and has less features.
The non-smart watch also looks better, which is the whole point of a luxury accessory. of course if the primary feature you want is "it tells time" there's no need for either, you just gut a much less expensive watch.
>Your debit/credit card is botnet as well, shit for brains
So why would I want to add more botnet to my life when I already have too many things in it that are botnets?
>You charge it for 1 hour every 3-4 days. It's not really tedious and the electricity required to charge it doesn't cost you a lot of money per year
Who ever said this was about the money used for the electricity? I've never heard that one. This is about the fact that you have to remember to plug it in at all. A very ordinary $30 quartz watch will run for a few years on a button cell. The nice thing about this is that you don't need to think about it. It just works, without regular maintenance.

Attached: 1556566278335.jpg (1600x2570, 282K)

Because they are memes. I wear a chad watch.

Attached: 61z4z7SV3TL._UY445_ - Copy.jpg (326x445, 20K)

>A luxury non-smart watch costs about the same as an apple watch for example and has less features.
Apple watch costs 2k+?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-154503.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

>Why does Jow Forums hate smart watches so much?
Well, this one is a 300 dollar one and only works with iOS. That 300 dollar range is what some phones cost, so, buying a watch for the same amount of money isn't exactly a good deal to say the least. It's also virtually impossible to repair:
youtu.be/PZYWzsB_yfA
>You charge it for 1 hour every 3-4 days
Yeah, but this $300 monstrosity and similar ones, not all other smart watches. The already massively popular 35 dollar Mi Band 4 lasts about 20 days and can connect to both iOS and Android, but a $300 one can't. Do you get the idea?

My brother has one that he got on sale and it's completely useless other than for fashion purposes.

And another thing - why buy luxury or expensive watches at all unless you're reselling them? There are much better ways of spending money.

I bought a iCloud locked watch. Apple won’t unlock it. Anyone know how to unlock it or should I throw that piece of shit away

>my jagger lepoopie is better than your smartwatch!
They're both shit

W-wait, what? Even Apple Watches can be iCloud locked? Holy fucking shit...

Yeah they won’t unlock it because they’re not making money that way

Maybe I'm just poor but I never understand why people spend so much for branded items. From watches, clothes, bags, and other premium things.

>reee stop making us pay money to track you
they wouldnt be adding more tracking to things if more tracking wasnt worth their time and money. why should I make it easier for you shill?
I would love a nice open source watch, waiting with baited breath. someone will make one eventually.

Attached: 1560303541666.gif (1000x773, 328K)

stop stealing shit.

Even cheap luxury watch like pic related will work and last you for years, the better ones will last you lifetime and once you are dead your kids will sell it for high price. Paying $300 for some shitty electronic watch is literal waste of money, or $1500 version with some expensive leather strap even more retarded when it stops working in a year

Attached: r27014152_s.png (300x500, 47K)

I have thin wrists