Hello sir, I will need you to provide your passwords to your laptop, phone and online accounts

>Hello sir, I will need you to provide your passwords to your laptop, phone and online accounts.
>You have to comply since you are not legally on US soil until you pass the border controls and thus have no right or protection, you are no more than an insect to me even though you possess US citizenship it is irrelevant here and I am allowed to make you comply with any request that I deem necessary or you will be forced into solitary internment with no legal counsel and no possible recourse, your only option being to accept to comply with my demands.

What do?

Attached: 127987024-56a97f733df78cf772a78806.jpg (960x667, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2019/06/22/cbp-border-searches-journalists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wonder how a flight to Beijing took me to the US.

>No facebook
>Laptop is mostly empty except for encypted /a/-file

Attached: 1562978680548.png (763x391, 54K)

last time i went abroad scammers got into my banking credentials through my phone so now i factiry reset everything before and after travel

please elaborate

>Apologies, but the password to this laptop and phone as well as the access key to the encrypted password database for my online accounts is located on a USB device that I currently do not carry with me. I did not memorize the password, as with said device it is not required for me to do so.

Us customs are bandits

>set up facial recognition
>set up audio recognition
>set up fingerprint recognition
>set up invisible hold CTRL-K detection
>enable multiple installations with random pre-seeded data and browsing history
>if laptop is booted without at least one of the security measures, one of the unencrypted dummy operating systems is booted

And of course swallow the phone beforehand.

>OK sir have a seat in this empty room until you feel like you're ready to stop lying

or just format your laptop with normie install setup
and sync back from vps your custom configs after entering the cunt

Most of that isn't even made up. Only the phone part, because I haven't figured out a convenient way to connect the USB thing and I sure won't carry my huge ass dongle with me all the time, so I rely exclusively on biometrics there for now.

>US airports are not US soil
What kind of retardation is this? Where do US airports lie, if not US soil? Are they located in Zimbabwe?

>thinking TSA cares about what you have on your laptop or phone

Unless you're suspected of wrongdoing and they have a search warrant they aren't allowed to check any of your devices. Those people are barely qualified to be agents, you can easily tell them to fuck off.

legally not us soil. youre either still in the country where your plane started from or in limbo, but not on us soil. its stupid and only designed to fuck people up but thats what it is

>Assuming I'd hate myself enough to willingly fly to the US.

>youre either still in the country where your plane started from or in limbo

>Sir, you are still in Germany as far the law is concerned!
>Either that or you are one step above purgatory
Madness.

Have fun waiting days/weeks/months in detention while your lawyer proves in court that they're not allowed to do that.

This is what will happen.

Attached: 91avFh9KUhL._SY445_.jpg (315x445, 28K)

This is retarded, US Domestic flights will never do this as the TSA will never care. The only time this *might* happen is attempting to return home from an international flight, and even then they CAN NOT (given you are a citizen of the USA) prevent YOU from re-entering the country. They can certainly deny your shit though, but your person, they are unable to do so. Nonetheless, they can for sure give you lots of shit and hold you in detention for some hours, but won't be able to deny you re-entry.

That retard probably used the airport's wifi

do know how much gb of chinese cartoons i would have to route through tukmenistan??

I'm guessing you never traveled. TSA can't check any devices without a warrant. Do you have any idea how many people with cellphones go through the airport everyday?

well, it's a legal consequence of getting out of plain before customs. I mean, if the would be situated on american ground, you would be in america already.

please do the needful

>these xp tier fonts
>in current year of our lord

why aren't you even remote streaming them?

Super comfy movie.

they are legally allowed to destroy your laptop and phone then

Surely not. In that case you could give your 19 year old kid the rest of the vodka you took as carry-on until they'd passed you through.

You're in the states, just within the "constitution free zones" that they have there.

no theyre not

yes they are. if you do not comply with them and give them access to the devices they are allowed to destroy them in order to safeguard potentially spied information.

no

If we are on international soil what country is giving you any rights above anyone?

theintercept.com/2019/06/22/cbp-border-searches-journalists/

>They can't do that, I'm American!

>I told him that I had been in the Army. “Thank you for your service,” he retorted.

>China will become friendlier to international travelers than the US in your lifetime

What a time to be alive.

You're dumb.
That would be pointless.
Anyone trying to travel with hidden data could just put it encrypted on a micro sd card, put it between two pieces of tape and put it under their tongue.