Anyone get depressed looking at other people's resumes?

Anyone get depressed looking at other people's resumes?

Attached: resume.png (655x822, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/antunrazum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. I just work on my own projects instead.

No, I get depressed looking at the Western world getting lead into destruction and whites getting slowly genocided by the Jewish financial elite and their lackeys.

Welcome to the real world son. This is what real people who focus on their careers, livelihood and families look like.

Attached: 1384782717307.jpg (647x671, 76K)

yes, thats why I dont socialize anymore

yep

Attached: 1554660322109.jpg (1768x1932, 189K)

>this us what normies look like
Polished psychopaths who you do not expect anything ill from?

>2017 Aug - Present
NEET

>University
None

>Work experience, projects and activities
None

>Age

I'm DONE, I literally have nothing to write on my CV so no one would want me

What's wrong OP.. did installing gentoo and building your own gayman pc not get you anywhere?

Attached: 7nq2m.gif (290x189, 1014K)

>getting depressed by looking at other people's achievements

Doing it all wrong.
Focus on improving yourself. Go at your own pace. The more you look at others mean less time looking at yourself and improving your situation.

Focus

thanks, after reading that resume i feel better now

>interning 3 years
uhh

this is not the place to cry about that, go back to your containment board

normal to do if you're still in school. If they want you they full hire after you graduate

Waterloo has a fantastic coop program

Heard Jane Street has the hardest interview of all tech companies. You shouldn't be depressed. The guy is probably a genius...

>Implemented a system of fully-recoverable distributed message channels using Kafka

So he made a kafka topic?

That's natural selection for you. You have access to every tool needed for success yet you would rather lazily waste your life and dismiss everyone else achievements to protect your ego. Please keep your barbarian ideology in your containment board.

How do I improve? Should I be less honest about the stuff I did?

Attached: 1532593244213.png (751x812, 151K)

Post your actual resume. I'm curious.

>Hire me or fuck you.
Better.

Careerists are wankers.

Getting shoahed is natural selection?

This was basically my CV when i was 20, I had to go to the job centre and they wrote me a CV, it was so bad. I'm now about to do a PhD in another country after going to university and getting lots of great summer research jobs. Ofc I look at academic CVs and they are packed with all sorts of experience, but I'll get there eventually.

This but I'm almost 30. I should probably start writing ransomware or something.

Attached: 1535468747165.jpg (453x410, 88K)

This, I especially don’t compare myself to students from better schools that’s just begging for insecurity.

No, mine is similar

>similar except he doesn't get paid 500k a year

I don't live in the States so yeah, bit still like 4x average wage here

The job Centres in London is basically, they literally send you to their libary of computers to search online for Jobs. I'm not joking.

Going to a job centre is literally means you're at your lowest. I would rather off myself.

The blind leading the blind

It looks cool and shit but all he did was simple automation stuff. Look up what those terms in his CV mean.
I think you're depressed because you don't have a job, user.

Focus on your own progress and your own enjoyment. Do not let your animal instinct run wild. Envy/scorn are what dumb normalfags feel when they look at others' success/failures.

Been on disability since I was 20. Nothing to put on my CV. Don't know shit about computers, just like to lurk sometimes. No hope, lads.

Wish I went to Waterloo. Went to party U instead but my resume still looks stacked like this guy's.

the stuff I wrote there was true though

Attached: 6E3780F7-7A3A-4DDE-98D2-442D65E33233.jpg (640x828, 39K)

I think the user make up that resume. There's no way that's an actual person.

I want to goto Waterloo but I’m 30yrs old with kids. Not in this timeline I suppose.

None of that is really impressive. It's mostly "used some tool designed to do a thing to do a thing". He pumped it up with fancy terminology, but it's just normal small software engineering stuff you might do over the course of a few years. Where's the large project that was delivered? There isn't one, because he was an intern and he would fuck it all up if they let him go wild.

*fedora tips*

I understand your pain fellow huwhyte user. Don't give up and don't listen to what subhuman nigger cattle tell you

Me too
I'm 28 and I total 2 months of work in my life. Brofist?

I interviewed as a quant intern there, they're pretty nuts. (Didn't get it lmao.)

I know a handful of people you could reasonably call geniuses who got rejected by them.

Yes makes me pretty depressed indeed. Looks like a shit resume.

how do you get a job when your old man with not much work experience?

You don't

how old?

>actual skill
>OSU
Come back when you play real otoge kiddo.

>be 20
>bilingual
>highest BTEC grades
>about to finish uni next year with pretty much a guranteed first (british for top grade)
>took a yearlong work experience thing, got paid £19k a year, was just an informatics trainee but ended up doing junior backend SQL database work too
>think i'm doing okay
>look at my replacement's resume for when my contract ends for my work experience internship and i have to train her
>5 years as a senior developer at huawei
>is 30 years old
What the actual fuck
honestly people over 21 should be banned from going to below-PhD level university

you just live on the road then?

Remember that the whites are too busy raising a family and being in touch with nature to care about the state of society. Once it inevitably falls, whites will survive like they always did, and the rest of the civilized sheep will starve in the streets or die because of the chaos and violence that will emerge

>19
nigga i had nothing on my CV until i hit 23 or something when i started doing my own projects. I am 27 now and i struggle to keep it below two pages.

Cool, why did any of that need to happen?

Think like a business person and this resume looks like wanking with new technology all the time.

what do you mean own projects? I've never thought of making something myself, I just use the computer all day

>GPA
>Honors list
>Course work
Into the trash it goes.

well, be creative. start something even if it looks silly and stupid. do anything at all and don't sit on your computer all day doing nothing. you can do that after you secure a job but right now is not the time.

>a rpc server
Into the trash it goes

You can get a job as a drug dealer. Pays well, and if you are white the risk is low.

wouldn't a company hiring people be alarmed by how often this person jumps from job to job?

>Heard Jane Street has the hardest interview of all tech companies.
Source?

These are single term internships - Waterloo requires 5-6 of them to graduate

Here, you can feel better about yourself after looking at mine

Attached: censored-resume-lolcat.png (850x1100, 96K)

>Waterloo requires 5-6 of them to graduate
No. Are you retarded?

I got genuine laughs out of that

This user right here gets it. Its not easy and takes time though

Attached: 1554854661028.png (500x500, 224K)

>Soom Bsc in EE
>Planning Msc
No portfolio, no job experience
How fucked am I?

Same here in the states. Job centers are only for getting you employed in retail or fast food, basically just a way to get the homeless working

>pizza chef
>reptile keeper
>IT consultant
>warehousing
>warehousing
>warehousing
>warehousing
>corporate concierge
yes sir please hire me for entry level programming I assure you my self taught skills are up to par with graduates

>focus on their careers
>and families
literally impossible.

I meet tons of "career focused" people. they are great at what they do and normalfags look up to them. but their personal lives are a mess. most of them are on their second divorce by 35.

>tfw spent 4 years depressed out of my mind and only worked a generic pedestrian job
>tfw will graduate at 27, with only my internship, if I land it.
>tfw in the most ageist industry, competing with kids that are not only good at technical stuff, but are also tireless corporate bootlickers

linkedin.com/in/antunrazum/

Hi Antun.

If you have no obligations you can take the long view and start a long project. Hang on in there, user.

Data warehousing is the latest meme occupation

Hey, I would have applied for your job but every year the demands for entry level just keep shooting up because management wants to pay piss for a robust trade skill.

You want to hire someone who is not psychopathic or a raging autismo, you had a choice.

>I assure you my self taught skills are up to par with graduates
I lost my job when the company decided that university graduates were too expensive. If they can pay you a lot less they will see you as an alternative to outsourcing.

Yes, I'm honestly embarrassed of myself when looking at others.

Tip: IT is an overflowing shit hole anymore. The glory days of actually working with the tech (hands on) is over with. Now it's all about "Paperwork" and being a "IT Manager" on top of dealing with outsiders that get to do the shit in IT that attracted you to the profession to start with. In house servers? What's that, oh wait they've been outsourced. Talk to Amazon or IBM if you got server issues. Want to work on a desktop, oh wait, you don't anymore. Now you just "replace it" from a Dell stock pile you keep on hand. Cable issues? Call the Vendor your company has a contract with them.

So yeah.. You don't do shit anymore that's truly IT as it was in the 90s or early 00's.

Waterloo nigga

kek'ed more than once

I go to Waterloo and I'm 30. You can do it.

Actually, the dumbing-down of tech jobs started 40 years ago. Maybe even earlier. There was a shift to "situation management" rather than fixing things. Managing the customer's expectations was more important than actually mending whatever broke.
Why? Because making good decisions was (and still is) hard. Decision support is a whole career path. It's easier to get dumb people to follow charts than to train a smart person to do a boring job.
Besides, managers can't understand that someone might not want to be a manager. So they try to make everyone a manager rather than a grubby-handed fixer/creator.

>wasting time doing something that makes you sad
I try never to do this

I'm literately in this guys boat I have an associates degree, didn't intern anywhere, didn't join any clubs or mentor students, my work experience is 4yrs of warehouse/factory. All I have is a degree and some stuff on github, not once at either of my jobs have I showed initiative and like asked if I could do something new or be the leader of a group

*shown

this confuses me. He graduated in 2018 but got internships at large companies as a Freshman? How does that work? Unless he previously had a strong understanding of programming, I doubt he would pass the interview questions they give.

>show resume
>wow user you really get around
I really need to focus on something. But I suppose that's the perk of being general CS.

Attached: 1554843333442.jpg (2000x1091, 2.18M)

>I meet tons of "career focused" people. they are great at what they do and normalfags look up to them. but their personal lives are a mess. most of them are on their second divorce by 35.
cope. plenty of career focused people have happy families and way more money to spend on things like a nice house and travel as well as providing for children.

Internships often dont require a lot of skill. Some schools have good relationships with large companies and require internships or similar programs.
So large corporations will take on interns so they can learn the ropes, pay them slightly more than minimum wage, and they can easily make an informed decision if they want to hire the kid after they graduate.

it's the university of waterloo. they have amazing internships and coop opportunities, starting in the very first year. seeing that he made it into jane street he was probably great at interviews for years.

No. Even if there's a bunch of geniuses out there, it's only because there's a shitload of people in the world. They're still the minority. Most people are fucktards.

Just fucking lie out your ass. You think anybody who makes it in this shit world is honest? Tell them you worked an internship at a bankrupt company, tell them you worked on backend servers for the fucking Mormon church (they won't discuss this further), There's no honor in honesty.

Depressed? No, I enjoy it immensely!

Attached: Resume00b.png (806x2092, 99K)

dont lie about your school though btw, otherwise I more or less agree lying is a good idea if you have a shit resume

>noone checks
Not in first round. But when it gets to the final round they tend to call up your old employers to see if you're a psycho.

also past employers show up on your credit check

If you're applying to a big company yeah. I got offered a position at sumtotal and they didn't ask any of my sources anything

imagine browsing Jow Forums and never hearing of Waterloo

KEK

Why not about school? You mean GPA?

Probably because you're in an entry position. And position worth caring about they will call in to check in your reliability. That's the main point of the sources, they handle the basic technical filtering, your background is just a personality verifier.

I mean if you're working at a mormon church, who cares. But good luck getting a role as a lead developer for a bank by lying out your ass.