Have you written a raytracer for dos using vga graphics and modern c++ today?

have you written a raytracer for dos using vga graphics and modern c++ today?

Attached: bisqwit.png (937x1066, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4DumJQbcoE
youtube.com/watch?v=HuiLRMhOtew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>C++
Gross. Use C.

Gross. Use machine code

i'm too lazy to look up the math
the rest is probably easy

Imagine deliberately using an inferior language just because you're too stupid to wrap your head around simple concepts like move semantics & list initialization.

Attached: 1884a41d868e060b26da6f78dd6920743c4d2e873431c59900917ca9785739d7.jpg (603x324, 105K)

Meme all you want, but it was ASM what took us to the moon on KBs of memory.
Meanwhile Javapooscript takes 1GB of RAM to load a fucking website, if that isn't a regression I don't know what is.

I use my eyes

No but I’ve been working on a synthesizer in modern C++ for the Sound Blaster 16 card.

Javapooscript is much faster to work in though
There's a clear profit incentive

bisqwit is bae as fuck

going to the moon isnt that complicated, from a programming perspective

>took us to the moon
oh no...

No but at least I don't have a shitty finnish accent

This faggot could me creating so many useful things like the most advanced, secure, and feature filled browser possible or a great Distro, yet he opts for worthless dumbshit.

>barney starsoup
>knowing anything about programming

Attached: 30grof.jpg (1699x1920, 231K)

have sex incel

he's almost 70 years old. People like you need to give him a break, he's obviously not as sharp as he used to be.

>Modern C++
Ahh, yes. Rust.

>Javapooscript is much faster to work in though. There's a clear profit incentive
>muh shekels
t. webdev

bisquit is based in almost everything

except for one thing..

Attached: acc9f151ff24d8fe47b2a8243e39bd67.jpg (1333x1000, 228K)

|>

Yeah, I'm starting.
>C++
How about you kys yourself.

Attached: start'.png (694x606, 26K)

dilate
Modern C++ is lightyears ahead of Rust

it's literally

>def moon, moon?
>rocket.wheel.pointTo(moon);
>rocket.engine.on = true;
>until moon?:
> goToMoon

a child could have done that

IIRC calls himself a jew but he's believes in jesus or something so it's just him being a special snowflake

Yup I did, how about you?

Attached: DL16-MMToonTown-0810-14-Edit.jpg (3000x1997, 1.2M)

He was raised Christian

Does this guy still drive a bus for a day job? Yeah, the guy who has more skill than three quarters of Jow Forums combined does NOT work in tech, he works a pleb job.

no im too stressed about not having a job and money

I don't think he does anymore, but it is interesting to see very smart people work simple jobs.

Judging by people working in tech aren't that happy either. A lot of them seem really miserable.

I find it sad, there's so much lost potential. That guy's easily in the top 1% skill-wise, he could be raking in low-to-mid six figures in Switzerland in a matter of years. Let's keep in mind that pleb jobs are well below the $60k threshold where money stops removing things that hinder happiness.

Yeah, well, people on 4chinz on average seem unhappy no matter what they do.

It's like one of those
>pic related
moments. If you haven't seen the movie, here's the 3-minute closing scene. Matt Damon's character is a super genius who works in construction bc fugg school and all that.
>youtube.com/watch?v=S4DumJQbcoE

Attached: good-will-hunting-closing-scene.jpg (480x360, 17K)

his accent is comfy

>have you written a raytracer for dos using vga graphics and modern c++ today?
I am not a stinky jew.

>inferior language
C is the superior language, on which C++ was based on.
It didn't solve anything, it added 3 new cool features, multiple inheritance, operator and function overloading and then by every release after the 2003 version, it started adding problems and creating a shittone of python-like features.

how is not being a wageslave "wasted potential"

>people shouldn't do things they enjoy

>Distro
>useful
hahaha

I wrote a raytracer for linux in C, dont really know how you could use vga graphics to write it though

>low-to-mid six figures
>wageslave
I think you've thoroughly lost grasp on what that word means.

being a wageslave means you trade your time for money

No. That's just working.
>Wage slavery is a negatively connoted term used to draw an analogy between slavery and wage labor by focusing on similarities between owning and renting a person. It is usually used to refer to a situation where a person's livelihood depends on wages or a salary, especially when the dependence is total and immediate
Low-to-mid six figures means you're of the owner class. In the long term that's apartment building money.

>have you written a raytracer?
youtube.com/watch?v=HuiLRMhOtew
why yes I have
t. LARP'd Christopher

Attached: file.png (288x288, 137K)

yes, working is wageslavery (unless you enjoy it)

If you didn't have to write a basic ray tracer for an undergrad class you went to a mickey mouse college.

You need to show a citation you fucking room temperature IQ moron. I just cited wikipedia on that. Literally nowhere will you find a definition of wageslavery where all work you don't enjoy, regardless of length, pay, your socioeconomic status, etc. is considered wageslavery. I DARE YOU to find one. Until then, you should go to your parents and say you're sorry for being a fucking drooling retard.

#include
#include
#include
#include "rocket.h"

int main() {
rocket rocket = malloc(sizeof(rocket));
bool isOnMoon = false;

while (isOnMoon == false) {
propelUp();
}
}

>You need to show a citation
Do you have autism? "wageslavery" is a colloquial term, it means whatever the fuck I want it to mean, and I say if you trade your time for money doing something you don't like, you are a wageslave

BTFO

>"wageslavery" is a colloquial term
>it means whatever the fuck I want it to mean

Attached: drool.png (800x729, 48K)

the lack of refutation is gripping

That's right
In the same vein I can call you autistic, even though you may have not been formally diagnosed yet

weaponized autism is a superpower
this guy is just pedantic

>move semantics & list initialization
That's the easy stuff and the compiler handles that for you in later revisions of the language.

Template meta-programming and asynchronous designs using atomics is where you lose your damn mind.

Attached: 1402035780668.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

That's a long bjarne