Beats Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music,, Deezer, Napster, Amazon Music, SoundCloud, Bandcamp in every single way

Beats Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music,, Deezer, Napster, Amazon Music, SoundCloud, Bandcamp in every single way.

Attached: E1335F70-F36B-43C9-A9E6-EF47A0846BBD.jpg (1200x800, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojave_Desert
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pirating and OWNING your music is objectively superior. It's free and you have zero issues with fragmented music availability across platforms. There's no beating it.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x800, 316K)

But does it have weeb musics?

How about price?

Doesn't even have an offline mode that lets you download songs for when you're disconnected from the internet, like when you're going offroading in the desert.

Attached: jeep-grand-cherokee-mojave-desert.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

spotify has broader music selection

>OWNING your music

Copyright law says you do not own said music regardless.

That's not offroading you fucking pavement princess

You know what I mean, pal.

9,99 normal tier is just fine.

Live in Europe.. where is that desert?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojave_Desert

Owning =/= possessing

Does it let you download music? If it doesn't I don't care

Are all amerimutts this blind/dumb? You have download button for any playlist, including the favorite songs list.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-202247.png (1440x2880, 485K)

>What is athame
I want you to leave this website.

Bandcamp has small artists that aren't available anywhere else and it provides flacs. The streaming meme can fuck off, I don't hate my battery this much. Not to mention GUI of all streaming players is fucking atrocious.

Music discovery is objectively more difficult, though. Having a sync'd library across all devices is objectively more convenient. I wish that it wasn't like this, user, I genuinely miss having all of my music stored locally, but I fear there is no going back

I'd rather pirate than support shitty companies

Attached: file.png (1590x484, 129K)

It doesn't beat Spotify in sheer content, but it is better on every other way. It also slays YouTube for music since it doesn't compress audio to shit when watching music videos.

1) you don't own it, Jamal
2) that's the argument that kept making for myself when I was poor. Also, just maintaining a 200gb music library is more of a hassle than it's worth. I still try to download/buy my favorite/obscure albums when I can, but I still use Spotify/Tidal on the go just for the sheer convenience.

You could combine the two by downloading your music from Tidal.

Only nigger music

*removes your favorite album due to expired rights*
Heh, nothing personel, kid

it's ok but spotify has the best recommendations.
ameridumb

Your mom made a mistake of vaccinating you as a kid

Why don't you retarded zoomers understand that your favorite discographies and playlists can be yanked in the blink of an eye?

Even if they aren't, all streaming service "downloads" are invalidated after 30 days without an internet connection. You can't listen to shit.

There's plenty of scripts on Github that let you download the actual flac files from Tidal.

youtube-dl

download stuff + plex.

Don't let the anons discourage you because you're wheeling that WK2 more than most owners. Hell, even JK and JL owners at that.

Attached: 1541560980168.jpg (522x522, 110K)

>offroad
>trail
Pick one

iTunes has this not apple music tho

Do you actually find music recommendations from services useful? My spotify recommended is always trash, I just listen to highly rated stuff on RYM nowadays.

>maintaining a 200GB library is a hassle
That's not even 1000 albums in flac user.

Not only
>forgoing the muh convenience factor you fags whine about
but
>paying to pirate

> law
Faggot.

Attached: data_g_img_0674_91_1536297093979.jpg (956x809, 316K)

I need a replacement for gmail since they made it stupidly non functional in a single year.
and no k9 doesnt work

> Also, just maintaining a 200gb music library is more of a hassle than it's worth

I mean if you're manually managing it, then yeah sure it sucks. That's why there's software built to manage it for you.

I find the concept of intellectual property philosophically unsound, so I don't acknowledge or respect it.

weebshit and doujins barely make it onto spotify, let alone this literal who of a service.
until you make the japanese not LMAO @ music streaming, I will continue pirating.

God, why the fuck did they have to "update" it? The old one was much better and the HTML version is inferior :(

I'm glad I at least never got around to using Inbox before it got ripped away; that would've broken my heart