How to learn anything when my parents interrupt me all the time?

>inb4 move out
too poor
>inb4 fuck them
i can't they will surely yell at me and throw me out of the house
>inb4 lmao so what
fuck you

Attached: 1563027661027.jpg (500x572, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I-F-h8zMcJE
youtube.com/watch?v=G_nEhOTPUcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever heard of a library, nigger?

Sleep during the day. Study during the night.

Can you change your sleeping schedule?

Tell them you need to not be interrupted for certain time, like 5 to 9pm.

Or tell them to leave you alone because you're studying or working when you have something on the door, like a post it note

Acquire gf with her own appartement.

Move to their basement

you were supposed to learn at school dumbo

I can't go there often, they will yell at me how "lazy" and "irresponsible" I am and forbid me going there. I don't want to get into argument with them.
No, I work... for them. My dad is my boss yay. And I feel really bad when I don't sleep at night.
Told them million times. They every single day have to give me some shit to work even if it's just mawning the lawn.
Topkek.
Lmao it's dirty, cold and loud there. Full of spiders and mice and we have machines and some food there, I can't live there. But even if I did move to the fucking basement they'd still interrupt me.
I don't go to school.

>I don't go to school.
so start, also why the fuck are you not studying right now and instead shitpost here your off topic trash?

get a job, move out

Even if you can't go often, you still should do it. Let's say, 1 day every week. Plan your studying.
Discover ways to prolong your awake time and to wake up quickly. Coffee, energy drinks, loud music, shower - whatever thing.

I'm too dumb and autistic for school. I was studying until now but I can't ever learn anything. Anytime I try to do something they just break my concentration or I'm too disoriented.
I wish.

Where are you living user ?

What can I do for few hours a week? I'll forget what I was doing the previous week. It won't work, I just have to study 100% of my free time.

House. Ordinary house.

>few hours
stop being fucking lazy and spend 40 hours/week at nearest McDonalds so you can pay rent to your parents or going adult mode and live on your fucking own
all your posts are screaming 'I'm lazy and fragile special snowflake', nobody fucking cares, start doing something, grow weed or some shit (if teenagers can figure it out so can you), anything is better than being a filthy parasite

You should be mowing the lawn, faggot
Your old man gave you a job and you should be sucking his dick for doing you the favor
Entitled little shit. There's 24 hours in a day, use some to study and the rest to pay for your stay, bum

well yeah, few hours a week can't help you much. few hours a day are another deal, and you actually should have them, or your parents are complete dicks. i may say then to do complete immature heresy - loan money, find a job and a cheap room to live in, get outa the hell with a huge satisfying scandal.

Find $20,000 dollars, buy a work truck, and convert it into a stealth van. There are people on youtube who live in their vans, and you can find a lot of examples by searching for van builds and van life.

You just need to gut the entire thing, drill a hole in the top of the van for a fan, put wall insulation around the walls, cover it with a moisture barrier (most people use a silver foil material), put wood around the walls,set up some electrical things (also hook up your fan), build a bed and maybe a sink, and then buy a gym membership for things like showers and bathroom.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-F-h8zMcJE
youtube.com/watch?v=G_nEhOTPUcM

>his parents initiate conversation
fucking cringe
tell them to shut the fuck up

can do that in cdda, so no thanks

i'm 45 and i'd want to know this

>I wish.
stop wishing and do something about it

Why would I pay rent to my parents? And I already have a job you moron.
The pay being 'not being kicked out of the house' lol.
Sometimes I do. But then I will be busy for a few days then and I have to start all again (now trying to learn calculus). Anyway I guess I have to do it that way.

what does this even mean?

Do you get paid money?

Technically I help my parents but it's not what I want. I'm trying to become competant enough for any technology related job now but even after I'm done I have no idea will someone even look at me.

No. But it's ok, I don't pay for anything (food, bills, etc.) too. The only alternatives here are hard physical jobs for small pay so I guess this is better option.

>why would I pay rent?
Because you're an adult and not entitled to free room and board you whiny parasite
Imagine your old man giving you a job and keeping you yet still whining as if you're entitled to anything

Drink some water it’ll clear up that brain fog bc from the way you type you seem to be scatterbrained and unhealthy

your parents don't pay you, get a job that does

This guy must be european, I swear they all live at home and are entitled shits. Which is funny considering their delusional sense of superiority

Shit, so this is the experience of living in Burgerland. I live with my brother, mom, dad, grandpa and grandma in one house just like 95% of people here do.

>Why would I pay rent to my parents?
because it's THEIR fucking house? stop being a fucking nigger
>b-b-but I mow lawn for them!
congrats, 1% of your rent paid, now work some fucking more
you're fucking lazy, entitled and pic related, fuck off and sage

Attached: serveimage.png (372x482, 225K)

Attached: gqhxlnjwff811.png (1600x900, 57K)

>I'm trying to become competant enough for any technology
first become competent in something that pays bills, in your case some shit job, when you earn enough you can start looking at learning things you like
>The only alternatives here are hard physical jobs for small pay so I guess this is better option.
>being a nigger jew sucking my parents dry is better than get sweaty at job, jobs are too hard!
you're not human being

I'm not from burgerland but it's obvious that concept of self-sufficiency is completely alien to you

You should definitely try to take up a small pay job, and grow to be more independant from your parents. Building a resume history will help you greatly for getting the bigger jobs you're after.
In addition, your parents sound toxic and overcontrolling, so while it's great you would like to have some study time, i think you should prioritize getting yourself out of that situation first.

Wanting some time for self-study is being entitled?
STOP THINKING THAT EVERYWHERE IS FROM USA YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. I WORK LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER DURING SUMMER YOU FAGGOTS, 100S OF TIMES MORE THAN YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE MY AGE.

If you haven't answered this already, OP, what are you studying/learning atm that your parents are interrupting?

What's the boomeresque comments with today's young people? Not everyone can move out that easily; some property prices are frankly impossible for anyone not earning a proper wage to get on the property ladder.

Calculus.

Teach me.
Unfortunately it's not easy as it seems. In EE here most people can't afford new homes. My parents can't afford one, what does that tell you about my chances? Even if I get a decent job it will surely take years before I can buy a house.
What is a "resume history"?

you could be studying right now, instead you shitpost your crap on unrelated board
you don't want to study, you want to justify your laziness and look for confirmation here in hopes we're understanding losers like you, we're not, the only reasonable way out of your situation is getting a job(being housemaid for food and shelter is not a job) or winning a lottery, no way around that, or you can keep crying like a little bitch like in all those posts you made, but do it on facebook because it doesn't belong here, that's the truth, I'm sorry

EE? Estonia?
Resume can also be like your CV, user.

Humanity is doomed: the thread

A poor person from potentially a poor country who isn't doing well either financially or domestically is enough for you to see damnation in humanity?

I don't doubt it will be difficult. You don't have to buy a house, you could rent. A resume history just means having a job history, which is good to have to build your own reputation to be employable. Also no matter what, saving up money is a good thing. You just need to start being more self-sufficient.

If you continue to make excuses like this, you'll get no where and your situation seems bleak. It will only change when you put the right effort to.

Nah just people getting lazier and more entitled; thinking they can have instant gratification instead of working hard for a couple of years

It's midnight here, too late for studying now (I have a lot of work tomorrow). Sometimes I study for days 100% of my free time. Sometimes I don't but every single day I do something. Even if it's just one chapter in some book or an online article.
I will get a job as soon as I'm ready.
No. Thanks for your answer user, I will definitely write my CV when I'm ready, hopefully before 2020.

Absolutely everything you do is totally pointless and worthless.
Just try to enjoy yourself while you can.

Fucking disgusting leach.
Move the fuck out. Get a job at McDonald's. Pick up a book and read.
>buh buh... I can't work
Shut the fuck up and grow up.
You are a disgusting lazy fat sack of shit and you deserve to he homeless. You are going to complain about your parents that have you living in their house FOR FREE and how they disrupt you? They probably feed your fat ass, pay for your clothes, soap, toiletries, bedding, video games, anime and toys too. If you want your own space grow a pair and move out otherwise don't complain about how mommy and daddy doesnt give you enough space in THEIR HOUSE. Shut the fuck up you entitled manchild.

ngl, I;ve been shitting on OP and I'm a worse situation than he is and I'm much older

I guess.
Shhh user, you should be asleep now. You don't want to be late for your job, right?

Attached: 1563038558192.jpg (600x600, 30K)

This is not techology-related. Go to [hot wheels].net/edu/

Fun fact: if you add extra line breaks to the very end of your post here when you are writing it, they will not show up in your post after you click "Post". This can be countered by adding "[ code ][ / code]" (minus the spaces) at the very end, see:

brass knuckles and a 9mm.

Seems like a lot of work when you can just rent a room for $600/month.

I may be a wagie while in uni but at least I'm not some fat smelly leach who sits around at home and complains about mommy and daddy on Jow Forums so they can pay for everything. You are a disappointment and I feel bad for the people that have you as their offspring.

What is it exactly that you're trying to study?

This was me a year ago, Find a way ASAP. I ended up dropping CS and currently finishing up a meme liberal arts degree. I am too socially inept and mediocre at programming to get any job or internship. My current plan is try and live off of govt program while I work on my million dollar software idea.

Attached: weeee.jpg (482x427, 61K)

Calculus for now.

I hope your idea works out user. I truly wish you luck so you can dig yourself. I hope I will be able to get a job before 2020.

In that case have you made some flash cards? You can go over them whenever you have some down time in your work. You should at some point learn the broader theory behind it, but studying for a test memorization is fine for now.

Imagine, after a hard day's waging, spending the time to write such screed on an anime image site.