The end for this garbage is nigh

the end for this garbage is nigh.

Attached: file.png (720x356, 484K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/DDN-20180921-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OBIKE 2.0

Can't wait to see that shit piled up on the sidewalks and thrown into canals

Attached: 1eco-groovy.jpg (600x487, 81K)

Trash that litters the sidewalks.

Attached: 1560270324192.jpg (640x640, 112K)

imagine being so fat you can't walk around this and get annoyed enough to take a pic

Only the users are garbage.

It's literally happening in Norway right now, and is starting to become somewhat of an issue.

lol @ nigger tier countries like america who steal and wreck things so their country can't have nice things

I can't see any use for these in Finland. For example Tampere is such a small city that you can literallly walk everywhere in max 15 minutes in city centre. These fuckers costs like 1€+0,2€/minute to ride. I can't see any point doing so.

this tee bee aitch family

Attached: savages.png (794x318, 56K)

it's literally for people who are too fucking lazy

i.e. the average american

Imagine being blind

why would anyone even use it instead of bikes?
btw I really love public bikes, in my city you can ride it for 20 minutes free of cost and bike stations are about 20 minutes from eachother
perfect for getting back to home after a party

meant to say 10 minutes apart from eachother

for lazy people

Köyhä paska. Pyydä sossusta vähän lisärahaa että pääset edes kerran elämässä kokeilemaan :^)

>car-sharing
Rental cars apparently didn't exist before apps

They are stolen and chopped too quickly in many US cities. Not safe to use them unless you have private storage or the bike is unsafe garbage. The scooters are disposable trash so there is no risk.

Whats the problem with these? I've used them a few times and thought they were a pretty fun way to ZOOM around town

Insurance for rental car companies is a thing.
Insurance for renting your car to an unknown person through an app isn't.

Plus no one wants scooters anyway.

lol maybe i want to zoom around on a scooter to get somewhere
maybe i want to get groceries faster and enjoy the fresh air
maybe i want to scoot down to the bar and impress a girl

no your country is THIRD WORLD

right, because Avis has 182 locations for me to pick up and drop off a vehicle, all conveniently located within walking distance of where I want to go
dumb fucking boomer

Attached: 1556377439764s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

europoorlack here
the way it works is the bike account is connected to your bank account so if you won't deposit the bike to one of the stations in 20 minutes it starts to charge you some small sums, after 1 hour the the money/minute increases. My friend once couldn't deposit the bike because the station was full and for 24 hours they charged him equivalent of 100 bucks

My city has tons of these now. They're not very clean I guess.
Well, I have germophobia and would never use one of those anyway

Here in UK they are illegal to use except on private land i.e. your home and garden is ok but roads/pavements not ok.

The main complaint people have with them is they end up being left all over the place. The companies behind these things were not given permission to leave them in the first place, these companies just took it upon themselves to use public roads and sidewalks to start a business and the scooters are basically litter.

So stick them in a dumpster...

Existing old service
+
microtransactions!!11!
=
web 3.0 app

In the US all of the bikes would be missing their wheels or the rack would have been sawed off in the middle of the night and hauled off.

It mightve worked in japan. Im not gonna say why.

They became a thing in my district and a lot of people are using it. I might just download its app, get myself a pair of gloves and give it a ride tomorrow.

Gloves are important

Not exactly a germophobe but who knows what sort of filth touched it, even though it's a nice neighbourhood.

I have not seen a single one of these in my life
The one city big enough around here to warrant dumping these things banned them before even had a chance

I think 1 trillion Bikes would beg to differ.

Is western Europe really that cucked that people don't put them away properly? I live in eastern Europe and we have a ton of them and people put them standing in a line at some place that doesn't obstruct the pedestrians.

Bird should be fined out of existence by any city with more than half a brain put together

Attached: image.jpg (236x378, 54K)

My gf has a push scooter like pic related. Are they still okay?

Attached: images (38).jpg (499x615, 17K)

No

easier to store, some scooters are modular
>you just need to unscrew 2 bolts
lmaoing at your life

>it's the "i don't like that shit so i smash other people's property without thinking of possible consequences" thread again

Why are only Asians capable of making this work?

>its ok for corporations to litter
Kys polcuck

imagine thinking that it's acceptable for companies to fill your city with rubbish

pedo spotted

Why is this generation so attracted to battery powered everything? Isn't this supposed to be the environmentally friendly generation? Don't they know Li-ion batteries are absolutely horrible for the environment both in it's creation AND disposal? Why would this company use fucking electric scooters? Why not just bicycles?

Divvy doesn't seem to have this problem.

Boomers are too fat to use bikes, so they ride electric scooters.

Lots of people have gotten hurt because of software updates fucking these things up. Why would anyone get on one?

>boomers
I think you have the wrong generation. Boomers are usually too busy using their own car or paying for a taxi to use on of these.

Appears more economical to the consumer, cheaper for 2 hours of electricity to charge the battery than 2 hours of gas. I don't really know if considering the battery life significantly effects the cost-benefits but I definitely know the average consumer doesn't care about anything past the initial product.
Also you're crazy if you think this stuff has to do with environmentalism. They might be pandering a bit but the businesses will simply do what is profitable and your average American consumer doesn't typically have the information necessary to hold them accountable. It's why we have so many meme-tier stickers like "Made in America" "Organic" "Green" consumers tend to just take it at face value without fully considering the reality. This is exactly what we are seeing in the battery powered trend, it's just consumerism doing what it has always done

Naa they try to use them once they need to walk because they are too fat to go more than a couple of steps unassisted.
They are the ones who break them the most often.

good luck riding a pedal-powered bicycle in San Francisco

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

who the fuck even still lives in San Francisco it's city of hobos and junkies

it just kills me. I always urge people to look up battery farms and how nothing grows within 10+ miles of a battery farm or where they dispose of batteries. Not only that, but so many people blindly think that charging battery doesn't use gas or coal anymore. I for one wish for a battery filled future (not Li-Ion based) as long as we make the move to at LEAST 75% nuclear powered. NO ONE THINKS ANYMORE FUCK
I suppose. I never see these by me on the east coast
get off and walk. Guarantee these shit scooters fall on their face trying to go up such a hill as well.

I dunno, I see those bikes in working order all over.
Did see a bum try to break one scooter loose with a piece of wood though. Didn't really care to see what ended up happening, he probably gave up.

Retarded.
1) In many european countries electricity is mostly renewable meaning electric cars don't emit at all
2) Even if that's not the case like in the US electric motor efficiency combined with power plant efficiency exceeds internal combustion motor efficiency
3) Even if both of those things were false, its still better to emit pollution in unpopulated areas rather than in major living centers

come again?

Attached: 1555693065730.jpg (640x359, 180K)

I've never even heard of this shit

Yea it's a bit frustrating how people are focusing on solar and wind when nuclear is so viable. At our current consumption it would take millennia to run out of fuel, it only releases heat and water vapor, waste is the only problem but we can very easily contain and store it at massive volumes unlike CO2 generating sources. Uranium mining is still pretty dirty but we've managed to make it much cleaner with developments and regulations. Nuclear is probably the most green power source we have considering all costs but Chernobyl and Fukushima by themselves ruined it for the public.
So many people and businesses are putting focus at the end of the line with batteries and shit without considering the starting point, where the power is actually being made which is usually the biggest problem.

>waste is the only problem
There was a lab that was actually working on soaking up ionized radiation to convert into energy. The amount gained is very minimal, but the tech can only mature. It would be as simple as having a secure base somewhere way outside of civilization to localize all the spent rods. Soak as much radiation as they can from the rods and use it to feed power back into grid, or even just the building itself that the stuff is housed in. As it is, we only have less than a football field worth of waste.

None of this will come to fruition because oil barons and countries who control oil don't want their money pits to dry up just yet.

fingers fucking crossed, i hate these goddamn things

I read somewhere that if we all went to breeder reactors nuclear would technically be renewable, because the amount of fissile crap in the crust would provide for our power needs until the sun blew up

nothing stops you from undoing the lock on the bike and stealing it. niggers will steal entire ATMs, you clearly don't live with niggers.

A lot like cars then

>San Fran
>Peak bike messenger country
Um, try again sweaty

I think these are a great innovation, especially the invisible forcefield they installed on every Jump bike and scooter that makes their riders fully protected from vehicle impact!

God that image is retarded

The car itself is more efficient which is still a positive. The coal burning plant would still be burning coal if he was driving a car with an gasoline engine. Even in America where coal is still being used coal is being phased out in favor of natural gas which is somewhat cleaner overall.

I'm pretty fucking sure Avis has more than 182 locations.

Most of hipsters/techies stick to the bike lanes in the Mission/Soma districts where it's flat. Alothough you will see an occasional spergs in the northern hilly areas.

You right. I'm close to the insurance industry. They are seething

Thank fucking Christ. Even in my country where everybody rides a motorbike everywhere those cancerous scooters are clogging up the sidewalks.

Worse yet the spastics who ride them go ahead and park them in motorcycle parking spaces. I pick it up and throw it away in that case.

Yeah but that's a docked system. The dockless system fucking sucks, it allows for so much abuse. Of course niggers are going to be leaving them strewn about or throwing them off roofs and shit. The docked system makes that so much harder.

dude where in the fuck do you live?
even in chicago the divvy bikes are chillin, and on campus the veorides have became a meme but i've yet to see or even hear about a truly fallen one

>The plant would still be burning coal.

You realise they output power to match demand right?

If everybody were to switch to an electric car tomorrow the grid would not be able to support it and a lot more coal would need to be burnt.

I think It's mostly the britbongs and the "French citizens" that are the problem. Most other parts of the EU are civilized enough to have nice things...

I literally live in a 3rd world South American country and I've never seen a scooter being vandalized or pushed down like Amerigoblins like to do.

Retard, the real revolution is the slow phaseout of coal and oil with clean energy sources, putting economic pressure till the market shifts. Having plugin vehicles right now is an aspiration to that future.

Attached: green-energy-comic.png (1500x500, 82K)

You can't really do that with coal, most peaking plants (the kind they use when everybody gets home, plugs in their car and makes a cup of tea) are gas

>Install/Use Bird
>forces you to submit your ID
>submit driver's license
>they deactivate my a account because they said that the license isn't valid even when it very much is and has been for the past year
>Install/Use Lime
>app was buggy to the point where it didn't end my ride even when it said it did, random people went joy riding for 5 hours before lime app told me that I'm still active, ended up paying $50 for absolutely no reason
never using these pieces of shit again next time I visit the city
shit may be fun but they'll fuck you over

can't you just use a prepaid cash card?

Out of curiosity, since manpowered is far cleaner that electrical or gas powered, has anyone had experiences with adult pedal karts?

I live in a suburb currently although I hope to relocate to country woodlands. They might be good for short trips to a grocery store or to the gym for when I do weightlifting.

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-012435_Bromite.jpg (1078x704, 269K)

bought a m365 for €280 from china
with a firmware "upgrade" it now manages 30 km/h (18.5 mph)
use it daily because fuck being stuck in traffic in the city
save tons in fuel, already got my investment back (+ charge it at work)

idc what people say, it works for me and it's convenient

not only is he a nazi, he's an economically & technologically retarded nazi

Just use a bike faggot.

Except such karts are much comfier and much more stable. They don't require focus on balance and they can be used to carry cargo.

Oh and some have roofs.

>install lime
>everything is fine except i have to park a little outside the designed area
>keep receiving notification about i'm going to pay 50$ because i'm outside the area
>proceed to uninstall

>install bird
>first ride, the scooter don't work
>second ride, try to park somewhere but the app won't let me end the ride
>the scooter start making a huge noise
>i have to park it somewhere else, but somehow the motor is not functioning anymore

And i never used any scooter app again.

Scooters are based.
Rental is not.

Attached: 20190709_162531.jpg (1536x2560, 1.29M)

Not an argument

Which retard nation still uses coal for the generation of electricity?

Those are pretty legit. They can handle 100 kilo, so even g can use one

>1) In many european countries electricity is mostly renewable meaning electric cars don't emit at all
?doubt

My slav shithole is full of xiaomi ones, they're everywhere but all are privately owned, no "sharing" services here.

Posting best scooter

Attached: patinete-eléctrico-e-twow-booster-s-gris_opt-nwfv5tzxaxmyzab49n5cjguocha3kk40kxng2ex77e.jpg (500x505, 19K)

It's a lie. The majority of European energy is either coal, nuclear or oil. Hydro is a huge part though because it's cheap.

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/products-eurostat-news/-/DDN-20180921-1

Electricity, not energy.

Me and my buddy rent these to go offroading. The low center of gravity and RWD makes it pretty good, but I wish they had a suspension.