Audio doesn't matter

Audio doesn't matter
scanproaudio.info/2019/07/12/amd-ryzen-3600-3700x-3900x-dawbench-tested-3-is-it-the-magic-number/

Attached: Intel BTFO.jpg (1885x989, 254K)

dsp doosn't matter
>This test sees us stacking up plugin instances on a thread by thread by thread basis until the whole CPU hits a breaking point. An impressive result from the sub £200 AMD and the top end 3900X is trading blows with the £1000+ Intel chips. This test is our raw performance test and as hoped the results are impressive.

Attached: Dawbench-DSP-Chart-2019Q3-1-1024x497.jpg (1024x497, 82K)

Based 3900X destroying SHITel once again

>Intel is still on top

>1500$
>500$ CPU beating 500$ CPU

Attached: DAWbench-SGA-Classic-DSP-Test.jpg (1949x1008, 353K)

Is this some kind of fucking new pathetic cope?
>We lost literally every market, we lose by literally every metric. B-But at least we have professional audio production! It's a g-giant untapped market I t-tell you!

>once again
lol

Wait, is this a pro Intel thread or anti Intel thread?

>AMD wins against every Intel equivalent
>"Is this a pro Intel thread because a 1.500$ CPU is on top of the list?"

Attached: 2562242543770.jpg (255x35, 5K)

>as long as you ignore these 2 CPUS, AMD wins

(you)

Attached: 1562230739382.png (364x481, 157K)

>HAHA! AMD SHILL! OUR 1700€ CPU BEATS YOUR 500€ CPU IN THIS ONE VERY SPECIFIC BENCHMARK! AMD ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT AND CORRUPT AND FINISHED

Attached: 1558382949406.png (1920x1150, 129K)

Hey you're the one who posted the benchmark, bitch. Protip: if you want to shill for AMD, you're going to have to cherrypick A LOT harder than this.

>There are only me and people that disagree with me on this board so they are all the same person
The absolute state of (You). You should seek professional help for that paranoia.

Are you joking? The only CPUs capable of beating the 3900X are HEDT ones with quad-channel memory.

I don't see the IP count going up. It's literally just you desperately trying to shit talk your way out of the retarded benchmark that you posted.

So, the only CPU capable of beating AMD Is... Intel

Wow, great argument there buddy.

im laughing my ass of since i'm the op and you look even more retarded than before

Attached: intard.jpg (732x425, 102K)

Your post is.

(you)

Attached: 1562312059462.png (638x558, 118K)

Do you have any more charts where Intel scores twice as high as AMD or is that it?

Nah user we are the same person don't you know? There is only one other person aside from him on the board and they target him specifically.

keep seething
intcels are getting paranoid

>Haha guys look at this chart where Intel scores twice as high as AMD, Intel btfo!

what?

another one
I thought people on Jow Forums could read charts and benchmarks and shieet

Attached: 1562325202159.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

>IP count still stuck at 8

He'll go get his mom's phone to add another one.

>higher is better
>intel is higher

Are you suggesting that serious music production studios are going to penny pinch and buy a budget rypoo system that is barely performing at half intels level?

Can you imagine a production studio buying rypoo and flashing the bios just to get it to post, only to have the rypoo cpu start corrupting their data?

But hey at least they saved $200!

Serious businesses and people need quality, reliability, support and performance. That is why they buy intel.

You can refer back to anytime you feel like posting something retarded like that again.

lol, the guy who posted that thought this was a pro-intel thread

*NEW*Audio production doesn’t matter!

>the guy who survived his cancer treatment had to pay twice as much as me so I win

Does it really matter? He's still right. It literally doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. In terms of sales that isn't even a statistical error and that is the entire point of that pathetic shill attempt.

They why are you getting so mad when people point out that intel is winning in this benchmark?

I'm not getting mad? If a low effort shitpost in response to a low effort shillpost equals me getting mad then this board is beyond lost.

You seem upset.

>3 amd products vs 6 intel products
Literally every pro-intel graph is exactly like this.

>jimmies: rustled

>I’m not mad
>is mad

Ok buddy, I get you’re legally contracted to respond to all pro intel threads on this board, but there’s no reason to get so emotionally invested for the small amount of rupees they’re paying you.

I want you to prove you aren’t a shill.

State unequivocally that for high end music production that intel HEDT is the superior product to ryzen 2.

You can’t and won’t because you are a paid shill.

>he can’t do it

Oh no no no no