Gamer browser

Has anyone seen this yet? What's it supposed to be?

Attached: Opera-GX_2019.05.21_v2-700x438.png (700x438, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybIXsrLCgdM?t=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it will be covered in rgb which can be changed to match the case color's along with windows theme's and offer you the opportunity of paying for a microtransaction to unlock certain websites which can be accessed freely elsewhere

it might also try to shove some social garbage down your throat with a tumblr nosed black tranny at the start page, if it decides to target the western market

Attached: giga soy.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

>we unironically browse a board where professional gamers are ridiculed and mocked
Says a lot about our society. Time to rise up.

it'll be a browser but black and red

Gamer is an aesthetic. Normal browsers look too boring and utilitarian.
Same reason someone buys a sporty vehicle instead of a economy sedan.

that webm makes me angry. I can't explain why. I think it's the faggot on the bottom right crying about what I guarantee is nothing more than a fucking game trailer or something equally stupid. m

I'm assuming it's going to be an overlay like browser similar to how steam includes Google Chrome by default inside their steam overlay. If so, that's pretty cool, I'd try it out if only to stop feeding into the Google machine.

he's crying about a star wars movie trailer. not sure if it's the second or third one, i don't care enough about that garbage to know

it makes you upset because society's resources were spent on that person so he could become an adult and do that kind of garbage

why is it the majority of the time these people are white? are whites predisposed to onions

fuck forgot about the word filter
bring back moot

you don't stop feeding chrome by using a chrome derived browser, you brainlet. they may not be getting your data directly but they still control chrome and use it as leverage to implement user unfriendly shit (like killing adblocking) and strong arm websites into using things that only benefits them or hurts everyone else greatly

literally and unironically first world problems. these people are too sheltered/pampered and with not having real issues to worry about and take care of, they end up worrying about irrelevant things and end up broken in all sorts of ways

It basically lets you limit your cpu/ram usage in the browser so you have more for gaming.
its good for toasters i guess

that's better than rgb shit at least. still retarded when you can use umatrix and noscript to prevent resource misuse

Lol, doesn't matter, you didn't work to produce the resources spent on this person's development and you are just as worthless as him.

What sort of machines these days are having problems sharing resources between a game and a browser? I meant shit you can find 8GB kits for like $35 now. What kind of garbage toaster is this geared towards?
>you don't stop feeding chrome by using a chrome derived browser
I completely forgot it's a Chrome-esque browser desu.
I don't mind when people enjoy things. Star Wars, games, comic books, do what makes you happy. But for fuck's sake man, you're a grown ass man crying about a fucking FICTIONAL MOVIE. I've been pumped about a movie debut or game release, but I've never been driven to tears. And then you have the other two. It's like their entire existence offends me and I know not a single thing about any of them. Just the sheer amount of effort they put into nothing more than media consumption is so offputting to me.

Attached: 1562703974425.png (128x128, 31K)

I had someone ask me how I can type in the dark without RGB. He showed me a video of Linus Tech Tips trying to shill some gamer shit.
I think people really are getting dumber

The Japanese do the same over Dragon Quest characters being announced for Smash. I don't see a reason to make fun of someone for liking a thing

You gotta be kidding me. People are starting to see RGB as required now?

>limiting browser ram use is bad
you swear like all tabs need to be loaded in ram at all times

the japanese are also retarded for doing it

no, but gearing an entire browser towards limiting resources screams "our intended user base is using 2GB RAM having C2D based SFF Optiplex machines"

yea but they had like, 2 bombs dropped on them user. They sort of have an excuse for being the way they are.

this is obviously only gonna fool people who have no idea how computers work. i had an acquaintance who got malware on his machine trying to install livestreamer years ago. people are that stupid

true. i'd be more likely to let the americans get away with it if putin or the poo bear dropped a nuke on the us

LTT uploads so many videos I forgot which one I screencapped this from, but he actually says shit like that

Attached: ltt.png (1198x674, 592K)

youtu.be/ybIXsrLCgdM?t=11