Want to make a game

>want to make a game
>dont have the skill
>why even live

Attached: 0011101110110111.jpg (540x280, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unrealengine.com/en-US/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically just make an RPG in gamemaker. Any retard can do it and its a good engine

This. Undertale's dev is a literal hack and yet his game is beloved by even Nintendo.

>want to do something
>don't immediately know how to
>give up
Bright future ahead.

You can learn Unity damn quick although I'm starting to hate the networking

you don't "want" to make a game, you "like the idea of" making a game but utterly lack the discipline and interest to go through with it

>>dont have the skill
ok so get the skill retard.
www.duckduckgo.com
unrealengine.com/en-US/
www.youtube.com

>you don't "want" to make a game, you "like the idea of" making a game but utterly lack the discipline and interest to go through with it
second for this. anyone who actually wants to program a game (and not just have a million dollar idea that won't actually work in real world practice) will actually start the journey.

>want to eat
>too much of a faggot to learn how to cook
>why even live
This is you OP

>why even live
To learn how to make a game. At least you have a purpose now.

>unreal engine
no

>want to make a game
>dont have the skill
And that's how I become a writer after even RPG maker xp was too much effort. Think outside the box. Why do you even want to make a game?

if you know the basics of OOP you can basically program any game.

You can buy the art or just learn it on the go.

>be 6
>want to read a book
>dont have the skill
>why even live
Remember Einstein's 99%, OP.

Tired of DF, RW and Kenshi. Love these games but each has its own flaws. I imagined a game with "just the good aspects" that I would like to play.

you dont want to make game because even if you have the skill you can invest a year of work and never see dime of income over expenses

the market is disgustingly oversaturated

Virgin manchild

here's what you need, do it in any order you want
>comprehension of C++
>know a rendering library, OpenGL works but Vulkan is good shit
>if you wanna go multiplayer, learn CSOCKET
oh and you need to know what makes a game good, nuvidya is mostly shit so don't look to AAA for inspiration because those are all skinner box shitshows made to hyper monetize everything and string people along on the minimum amount of dopamine. Also, make it an actual game, not just a shitty walking sim you could have made into an animated film.

Attached: 5e815b5ec929317a816011b611e87cd1388aa56b12ffe2f1ddea90aa3ca435dc.jpg (1561x2048, 319K)

Imagine this. CD Projekt Red had no idea how to make a game, yet they made Witcher 1 & 2 with minimal flaws, and basically perfected their skills by the time they finished making Witcher 3, which is one of the best games ever made today.

>Witcher 3
>one of the best games ever made
ok retard

>caring about video games
4channel is 18+

If you don't agree you're probably a boomer that plays games, and remember, two negatives don't make a positive

“Gamers” are all children and should stay on their containment board

Name a popular gamer, user

Only children and manchildren would be aware of “popular gamers” in the first place, underage faggot

I have never heard of that popular gamer, user

Ironic humor is only used by children and is a proven coping mechanism for severe mental illness. Please fuck off until your 18th birthday.

Getting a bit tipped off, I see?

>Ironic humor is only used by children and is a proven coping mechanism for severe mental illness.
And what is your scientific basis for thinking that?

Why do all underage redditors have the same retarded sense of humor and socially awkward typing style

>witcher 1
>minimal flaws
It was broken as fuck before EE.

>implying it's not true

Gotten used to Jow Forums bud?

>redditspacing
Cringe

games is just a poor man's interpretation of real life, which sole purpose is creating a false reality where you can feel like a winner with minimal effort.

I have been using 4channel.org since before you were born. It’s sad how all “video gamers” are mentally ill and try to deflect this much — grow up!

>being this new
Yeet.

>I have been using 4channel.org since before you were born
sure thing
lurk moar

try darkrift networking

>4channel.org
>not even 2 years old yet

>comprehension of C++
Where should I start with this?

Cope redditspacing faggot
video games are for children
learn English Raul

Attached: 34twergfrsdeg.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Sorry to break it to you but only children get upset on the internet, it’s physically impossible for actual adults. Imagine being upset over text on a screen, must be a “gamer” thing.

in notepad

Attached: dtj564uh5rxfnzrtj.jpg (236x199, 10K)

It’s sad how children devote their time to video games instead of being an honors student and moving on to graduate university, sigh

use literally any other language

>Imagine being upset over text on a screen,
>Being informed of my stock losing value overnight by email
Looking as the heart rate monitor connected to my child going from 60 bpm to 0 bpm
>Checking my bank account online and seeing the numbers in my checking account turn from black to red
>for some reason this shouldn't upset an adult
Lack of sufficient emotional response in these circumstances is a sign of autism.

Those are all real life events, this is text on 4channel.org. Don’t worry though, you’ll learn about false equivalences and how to avoid them once you get into 10th grade honors English.

Do you have a GDD?

>10th grade honors English
But I live In Argentina
Why would we need 10 grades worth of English classes?
We don't even speak English.

Wouldn't call that a GDD but I wrote some ideas or nitpicks of what other games " got right " that I would like to see together in one game

Because I think it would be a fun game. I would enjoy to play it and hope other people would too. Don't even care if someone else did it and took the credit f. Just by it beign made and people having fun with it would be nice

>Don't even care if someone else did it and took the credit
you will if they start making money off of it.

American website, Pablo

¿Que?
No habla Ingles.

¿Qué?*
No hablo inglés*
Imagine not knowing the worlds easiest language

Come on Maradona

The world's easiest to understand language is a smack to the head.
the easiest Spoken language, on the other hand, is Toki Pona.
Now go and Google your claims first, before making them.

Google is spyware and anyone who uses google is a faggot

did you remember to block the google.com script when posting on 4channel?

The differences between spelling and pronunciation alone make English pretty tricky.

if you can't make decent levels on Mario maker, just give up.

Making levels and making games are vastly different things either way.

But if you can't make levels you probably can't make a game

>he doesn’t use noscript
Cringe

level design is a thing

correction you don't "want" to make a game, you wish to make a game, if you really wanted you'd learn how to make it you massive faggot

>want to learn the skill to make the game
>will take me at least 6 months of superhuman focused study to get reasonably good at it
why even live

And tends to be the least relevant one, since you can get away with very simplistic shit in most types of games.

wait for neural link senpai, just tell the AI on your phone to make the game based on your game idea

Back on topic, I thought about getting stated with GODOT since they ate pretty good for 2d games and might be easy to learn, gscript seems comfy and the 3d engine is moving to Vulkan as we speak.

>waaahhh I have to put in effort to be good at something
applies to every field you manbaby