I hope you do realize white women having too much freedom is the root of all issues in technology in society

I hope you do realize white women having too much freedom is the root of all issues in technology in society
nothing can be fixed unless we have some kind of sharia law that revoke most of current women's rights

Attached: compile.jpg (1082x492, 146K)

Sort of.

Another solution would be robotics with decent AI so lonely males can just buy a robowife and skip lusting after generic internet thots.

Probably easier than putting the "Women's right to vote" genie back in the bottle.

At lease post some tech thot like IJustin or Klossy
This whore isn't even tech related

I wanted to point out that he should post that tech reviewer with the huge fake milkers but forgot the name.
Pic related. JewTube search didn't disappoint lol

Attached: Capture.png (1374x220, 74K)

Have sex incel

based
Jow Forums caliphate when?

Attached: FB_IMG_1563254326436.jpg (720x540, 30K)

That will only work for nerds.
There will always be white knights, moralfags and poor brainlets who will try to defend women from these evil machines that objectifies females. Who cares that they actually do the opposite and let people use machines for sexual urges which reduces risk of a male manipulating and using female just for sex and encourages relationships based on more than these needs. All that matters is that some women will bitch about it and if technology makes women sad, then it's bad and also sexist.

Attached: 53815_4586548.png (736x1515, 256K)

hippity hoppity women are property

Am I supposed to be surprised she said " i wore pyjamas in public " i think most cultures assume thats the norm for white women & much more so for a stay at home mom

She's hot user, why you mad?

What does being hot have to do with anything?

>whitetoids

Attached: vlogger.png (1102x629, 1.01M)

You let her pass doing stupid shit

>Another solution would be robotics with decent AI so lonely males can just buy a robowife and skip lusting after generic internet thots.
So basically self destruct and let other stronger societies/communities take over.
History sure loves to repeat itself.

There must have been a very important reason why laws to counteract widespread adultery were enforced in every civilization worth its salt even well before the spread of abrahamic religions.
The foundation of any society lies in its people working collectively.
Child rearing is a crucial part of any society, hence people in power seek to control it such that it serves their agenda.
Monogamy is not the only control model out there however it is the most common.
A few males chasing tail will not bring the population to replacement levels and even if they were impregnating a lot of women the offspring in general have to be raised in a manner that benefits the society they live in and allows it to continue to exist.
When its foundation is weak, a society becomes increasingly vulnerable to conquest by a foreign power who's foundation is significantly stronger.

are you fucking her?
if you let her pass doing stupid shit, and you're not fucking her, you're a cuck

Explain to me what white women have to do with software patents

Attached: 1561531997290.png (1080x1023, 706K)

That's the implication. Why deal with them if you don't fuck them. If you have a hot gf you let things slide.

No, it's not that... I'm another poster but, this is my opinion:

The more is seen the more acceptable it becomes.

I've seen a lot of "almost pure" girls, do the "booty pic at the beach" just because everyone did it and they were clueless about the implications.
>Inb4 they know It makes males penis big they do just to make your peepee hard

>Who cares that they actually do the opposite and let people use machines for sexual urges which reduces risk of a male manipulating and using female just for sex and encourages relationships based on more than these needs.
That's only the official reasoning.
You won't understand women until you understand their method of deception. They say one thing out loud, but have a complete, shared lie on the inside of their circles.

They say that it's to prevent sexual objectification, but what they actually want to prevent is sexual devaluation.
If every men can get sex without groveling, being a woman holds no inherent value or power in society.

i unironically agree.
start with removing their right to vote.

Back to , intcel

>this thing is considered white in muttlandia

it wont fix the problem, humanity will still devolve back to apes.

nature is that which selects.

if you let women nature select men it's primitive and basically only favors strength, and only the top few men that they'll get pumped and dumped by (no monogamy), leaving the vast majority of men out of the game with no incentive to cooperate and contribute to society.

on the other hand if you let the parents, specifically the father, select the man they'll usually favor actual useful traits like productiveness and good father/family man.
it would also mean monogamy which means 1 woman per man which means men can focus on cooperating instead of competing with each other.

there's a reason islam is taking over europe, from evolutionary viewpoint they have superior social structure and are basically invasive species that thrive in their new environment, driving the native species extinct.
islam got their women tamed.

Attached: 1562119698973.jpg (1024x645, 94K)

MGTOW is the answer

Shit thread

>the answer is to run away from your obligations as a man to keep your women on a leash
Found the low T beta.

Because you're peanut butter and jelous

have fun getting your anus ripped apart in the family court mr big man!

Fuming hole

>obligations as a man
And you have the lack of self-awareness to call anyone else low T?

Attached: stinger.gif (240x180, 1M)

>not a single video less than 10:00 minutes
Single biggest mistake youtube ever did was that fucking magical 10 minute mark.

Women will correct themselves once we get robowives. If men can spend the price of a flagship phone to get the equivalent of a 1950 housewife women will become virtually useless. Without male attention they'll beg to be let back into the kitchen alongside Waifu TRX 3547 Deluxe

>obligations as a man

are you a femoid or a basedboy?

Attached: 1563154267971.png (352x264, 67K)

I'm not even the guy you originally replied to.
What am I supposed to be jealous? YouTube channel, attention, tits?

nope, women couldn't care less they'll just keep doing what they're doing - chasing chad.

the only thing it could achieve is to clear the gene pool from non-chads.

Hmm... sorry to burst your bubble, but chicks love the power they have over your dick. Pic related something posted on

Attached: wp_ss_20190717_0012.png (573x877, 115K)

go home abdul

DELED DIS

Remember, we're talking 99% fidelity to an organic woman. What makes you think Chad will still be bothered with women at that point?

He's right. The only reason western women act the way they do is because men let them.
Incels and MGTOW love blaming women for everything without realizing that they are to blame because they want woman to have the right to vote, etc

>the only thing it could achieve is to clear the gene pool from non-chads.
This is one of the most cuckedly-retarded things one could believe.
PROTIP: Chadness is 100% relative, killing out literally all non-Chads will not change Chad percentage in the population

Attached: 1560015076660.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

Chads do not give most of them attention and resources. They use beta males for that. Without orbiters they will be left all alone chasing their dream that can never be fulfilled.

On Jow Forums nonetheless, it's just 1 girl amongst many.

So since I'm reading about programming socks, this means everyone uses them?

You should stop thinking of
Man = Male, Woman = Female.
Woman means Wife of Man(etimology), those are not Women..
The women I met are kind and carying and don't go after the first dude with a Bigger car than mine, is America like this?