FINALLY! Intel unveils 7nm desktop processors

>FINALLY! Intel unveils 7nm desktop processors

Attached: D_piihcUwAAAE73.jpg (291x291, 13K)

Kek

>amd already in 5nm at that point
>Qualcomm and IBM taking their server market

I'm gonna say it. Intel more like Incel.

>Linus Tech Hips

Implying Intel hasn't declared for bankruptcy with their assets sold off to AMD, nVidia, Apple, Samsung and Qualcomm.

BUT FIRST, A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR

>Looks like Jim Carrey
Leafs all look alike, don't they?

>SPEAKING OF HIPS... unlike my hip, this segway to our sponsor is not broken!

Intel 7nm is equivalent to AMD 2nm

jej, thanks OP, needed that.

As laughable as Intel is, they are still easy the king for laptops and that's how most consumers get their CPU. They are bound to lose a major chunk in servers but doubt it'll happen fast enough to put them under pressure. Apple will kill them once they force ARM into mainstream, not AMD.

>7=2
the state of intel compute modules

kek

He isn't purely wrong given how most so called 7nm isn't fully 7nm for the whole thing but just bits.

Lmao

Lmfao

Advertising of e-celebs, irrespective of how obscure you make it by using a shitty shopped picture is against the board rules.
Fuck off

Name a bigger shill that LTT, I dare you.
Everyone is talking about ryzen during its release, RTX during its release, Navi during its release.
This shill is showing Ads of overpriced monitors, routers, laptops.
>Inb4 he talks about stuff in his weekly podcast
He shows 5 ads within 1hrs and talks about tech for like 15min max.
This fag's channel is actually QVC for tech.

Finally, 5G.

The RED cameras aren't paying for themselves. How do you even expect ytbers to make money if not shilling?

I know there are many millionaire youtubers but he is definitely richest out of all the tech channels.

I lost my shit and spat out my coffee

> they are still easy the king for laptops
That's just because of their backroom exclusivity deals though, right? I haven't looked at laptops recently, but for as long as I can remember, you literally had no options but intel+nvidia for normal consumer laptops

>Apple creating ARM chips that arent dogshit
laughable

There are plenty of APU/Rypoo laptops on display in stores and online. They’re just garbage and the intel one is better at the same price and consumes less power.

Nope, that fuckery is mainly for OEM desktops. They are just much more power efficient ... which is weird given how it looks like new Ryzen chips beat Intel at performance per watt but guess their shit doesn't scale down as well or perhaps don't have as good power states management.

Are there even any Zen 2 low power chips yet? The 3XXXG APUs are still Zen+ after all

Google says they are only rumoured for late of 2019, and they would have to make far more improvements to match even current Incel stuff, which just doesn't seem likely. Besides, by late 2019 even Ice Lake is coming, which doesn't seem impressive on the performance side but might add further to the efficiency gap.

Because most of the white ones are either of British, French of Franco-English descent

>Linus Med Tips

But will it run HL3? were gonna find out today!

Attached: 1563310640104.jpg (2048x1370, 546K)

Nigger, the width of a transistor in that node is ≤7nm

this made me kek multiple times now

>Linus Back Tips

He's also probably has the highest operating costs as well.

Looks like Bush jr.

Not at all he uploads 3 ads everyday, one at start- main video(that is ad too) and at the end.
He makes a hell lot and only does "expensive" projects like once a month. Even those projects most of the time are given away free by the companies.

>Linus tech nips

I was more so referring to the amount of employees he has on staff.

>he still has hair
yea this filter has a long way to go

most of the profit is in the servers, laptops and desktops are not all that important. If intel loses a big slice, then they have a huge problem.

Attached: 1528292848450.jpg (811x1024, 223K)

Intel has supply problems because of servers, they're not going to AMD anytime soon and every AMD gain will be marginal.

Intel abandoned the desktop market to focus on supplying OEMs and F500 companies with Xeons.

kek'ed

10/10

you know after spectre/meltdown and zombie land... and who knows what else they have to re-design the core architecture of their cpu's?

they can't legally keep producing a known flaw that leads to security vulnerabilities.

now they're way behind

Intel has supply problems because for each chip they sell they have to throw away a mountain of duds. The shit they sell now is basically the same as years ago, just with tighter binning. Meanwhile AMD could still supply the market if Intel died tomorrow

Attached: 1556738418663.jpg (636x592, 137K)

kek

This but unironically

cringe

>they can't legally keep producing a known flaw that leads to security vulnerabilities.
oh you sweet summer child. Mossad is allowed to get away with literally anything.

Yes, why is this thread still here?